main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Brand Spankin New Star Wars Starbucks!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Wormie2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Stupid computer

2. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Cheers everyone!

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    My last post to Starbucks from this computer........my last day at this job.........*one tear - sniff* :D

N'Sync: they're in , they're out, yada, yada, yada. Actually, the whole thing never bothered me. I mean, it wasn't like they were going to be singing Bye, Bye, Bye or anything. Although the Jedi-looking robes that they wear in concert before that song are kinda cool. Yes, I've seen a concert on TV. Blame it on the 5 yr-old - her favorite cousin is obsessed with the group. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatever!

I'm off to clean out my desk. The only thing I'll miss about this place is the fast access. From now on, I'm confined to dial-up.......oh, the humanity.

4. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    AWW TRACI!! it'll be ok!!! dial up won't kill you..(this coming from the chick with T3 lines 3/4 of the year!

:)
    priya

5. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    Ohhh, supposedly it wasn't Rick McCallum who gave N'Sync the cameo but Uncle George himself. He supposedly did it to appease his boy-band crazy daughters.

Bye Bye Bye N'Sync?

Trace, all I've got is dial-up. We supposedly have T3 here at work but there must be a million firewalls because its slower than my home dial-up. Good luck with the new job. Do you start on Monday?

JJ, I heard that skit was hysterical. One of my co-workers (who isn't a fan of Star Wars) watched Conan O'Brien last night and said it was great.

6. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    I got the room I wanted next semester!!! And I'm moving in a week from tomorrow!!! :D

7. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    YEA T! that's cool i got back tos chool monday..so its back to bieng online 24-7 :)

sigh....

8. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Okay, so I go and blow a small chunk on this business expense for my future in sales/marketing/whatever. (If anyone asks, this is a business meeting, OK?) So, I'm posting to y'all on my new laptop computer which I bought at a computer show this morning. Well, it's not really new- just refurbished, but it has a DVD player! I can finally use that SW Ep I DVD and access the special stuff. (And don't tell my boss, or our good friends at the IRS about the DVD player, OK?) The good news is that I'm claiming all this as a business expense, which it really is, considering that I needed portable computing power to run the billing department and to keep up with my sales records and estimates and whatever else. But I'm really glad that I won't have to fight with Trace and Emma over use of the computer anymore! Whippeeeee!!! Which means that eventually Trace and I will be able to surf at the same time. Am I rambling here? Well, yes, I guess so.

And remember- this was a sales call. I have great prices on doors, windows, and lumber. There- that makes it official.

9. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Hey guys. I bought more furniture today for my uber-large room. A tv stand that will fit my stereo and movies and cds...it's great!

Oh. And go see A Beautiful Mind. Just see it. :)

Okay, g'nite!

10. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    ROTFLMAO!!!! Did anyone see SNL tonight? They showed a preview of Episode II...complete with NSYNC footage! :D

11. Katriel

Nov 5, 2000
    The Ultimate Test of Skill Obviously I hope they find them alive and well but it is rather amusing.

T, I think it's great you got the room you wanted. Hopefully its a sign that you're going to have a good semester.

Yesterday when I was out with my friend we kept driving by various Wendy's that had put up on their marquee's "We love you Dave" "Rest in Peace Dave" We'll miss you Dave". The two of us were like, "Awwwwwww."

Its snowing big time here. Great day to stay in, sleep late, read in bed, watch bad tv, make brownies, and surf on the computer. I love days like this. I just hope I don't have to shovel.

12. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    I'm so out of the loop. I thought this was just another nasty rumor resurfacing. While it doesn't REALLY bother me, it does make me wrinkle my nose.

Uncle George, the sell out. It's almost as bad as the fart joke. :(

Trace! Think about how much fun you'll have with your kiddies now. :) And I have dial up. It doesn't kill me.

Tim, dude, sneaky! I'm betting you that tax deduction you mostly use the laptop for personal use. ;)

13. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    AUGH!!!! I forgot to watch SNL last night! I even told my mom that I wanted to watch it, but I forgot and read my book! AUGH! :mad:

14. tack_dijler

tack_dijler Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2002
    One Mocha, hold the chocolate.

Hey, guys, whatcha talking about?

15. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Baby you can drive my car
    Yes I'm gonna be a star
    Baby you can drive my car
    And baby I love you
    Beep beep
    Beep beep
    Yeah!

I GOT A CAR!!!!!!!

Okay, back to real life now. Hmm...now all I need is an acting job, an internship for the summer, and...well, nevermind about that...and I'll be all set! :D

(I was soooo kidding. ;))

16. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Hooray T! :) What kind?

Welcome to Starbucks tack_dijler! Here is your Mocha, holding the chocolate. :)

Here we talk about anything, just like a normal coffee shop.

Whoa! I just heard on Extra, that you can go to Starbucks and check your e-mail! :eek: Whether you can surf the net... I don't know.

EDIT: Hayden was just on Extra's top 5 people to watch this year. :D :)

17. Katriel

Nov 5, 2000
    T, congrats on the wheels. There's nothing like the feeling of your first car.

Ewan is going to be on Revealed with Jules Asner this coming Wednesday night at 10pm on E! I think I might stay up and watch it (or tape it)

Welcome to Starbucks tack dijler. We chat about anything Star Wars and otherwise. Feel free to jump in.

18. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    Awww, my first car. :)

Piece of ****

I did so love her.

19. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    <<Is still waiting for a liscence, let alone a first car>> :(

20. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    ola!

CA --that picture you sent me SCARY ! i almost screamed!! :(

hey i'm hungry so i'm off to eat..but don't forget the Mark Twain (Ken burns) documentary on PBS tonight!

Priya

21. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Don't worry Ben, your time will come soon enough. :)

22. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Hey CA...how did the interview go?

JJJ, it's a Honda. Don't know what kind of Honda yet, but who the hell cares?

Okay, and I'm getting vanity (aka personalized) license plates. So I need your help. Gimme your vote on the names:

DramaQN

(SW related):
    Skywlkr
    Red 5
    Jdz Fre
    JdzShdw
    StrChld
    MyXWing
    Jedi4vr

(Farscape related. No, this doesn't matter, just tell me if it sounds cool. :)):
    Scpr4vr
    Frscape
    My Moya

And that's it...for now. Help me, Starbucks, you're my only hope! :)

23. JD Jedi

JD Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    Hi all,

T........and vanity plates are.....???

24. Katriel

Nov 5, 2000
    My first car was a 1985 Chevy Spectrum hatchback which was really an Isuzu I Mark. I loved that zippy little car.

I like Skywlkr, Red 5, MyXWing, and JdzShdw.

Now all we have to do is get you a bumper sticker that says, "My other car is the Millennium Falcon"

25. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Well, I do have a bumper sticker that says "I'm a Star Wars fan, honk if you (picture of R2)." ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.