A Brand Spankin New Star Wars Starbucks!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Wormie2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    At least you spelt "arse" the right way, T. ;)

And see Kat, I do still post in Starbucks! :p
  2. Toshi Station Jedi Youngling

star 2
    CA-

are you referring to the Starbucks Cafe powered by InfoPop?

I've tried to get on there in the last couple of months- I can't seem to connect though.

Help?
  3. JD Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    G'day all,

Lil_Lisa, you'd love it here watching Foxtel in Australia. 9-12 Saturday morning is the Simpson's Super Saturday, three straight hours of episodes with barely any ads. Then on Sunday? You guessed it - the Simpson's Super SUNDAY with three more hours!!!!

T, being schizo can't be too bad. At least you'll never run out of people to talk to!!!! :D

And CA, what's happening? Are we going? Are we staying? And if we are going ........... WHY????

JD
  4. Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, I closed the Ezboard Starbucks due to lack of activity, Toshi.

JDJedi, this thread will be closing too, as you may have noticed from checking the Announcement thread I posted.

Still, no need to be depressed about it. :)
    We will still have Starbucks, just in a new location, and a fresh start is always good. We may even pick up some new people who are daunted by the size of this thread! :)
  5. jade51999 Jedi Knight

star 5
    ok..is that why we've been getting the strange messages when i try to load this up?

:)
  6. Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, this is the end for this venerable Starbucks thread, but like a phoenix, it'll rise from the ashes [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=5586455&replies=0]right here.[/link] Don't forget to bookmark the new thread to make it easy to find, either. See you all there!

Thank you and goodnight!

The curtain falls
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.