main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A bridge over Dark Waters, (21 years after ROTJ, NJO,AU) updated Feb 14 A/P the rest of the crew

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon :D

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade :)

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, stars! *runs to hide*

This will not be pretty. *covers head* :(

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM hehehehehe [face_devil]

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *trembles under covers* I can see it now, everyone's gonna blast Anakin the second they see him.

Poooooooor Ani!! :( :_|

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    oh don't worry I have intention on killing Anakin.

7. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Great post more

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Yoda

9. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *pokes head from underneath covers* I said they would blast him the second they saw him. Now the bolts hitting him....different story.

*goes back to trembling underneath covers*

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  11. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_devil] JSM [face_devil]

I hate you, Falcon.

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I know 8-}

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Things get ugly [face_shocked]

---------------------------------
    Padme did not need to be a jedi to feel the tension building in the room. She reached for Anakin?s gloved hand and entwined her fingers into his and squeezed his hand for reassurance.

Leia glanced around her noting that this was the calm before the storm, once it sinks in she knew the shouts would begin. She felt her father take her hand and give a slight squeeze; Leia gave him a smile in appreciation. ?Thanks.?

He nodded, feeling the storm brewing through the force. This was going to get ugly in a few seconds.

?Is this some kind of joke?? One of the senators shouted.

?No this is not some kind of joke, I learned from my twin, that Anakin Skywalker changed his name to Lord Vader after he turned. Lord Vader and Anakin Skywalker is one in the same person.? Leia answered simply.

?Does someone have a spare blaster the security missed?? Another senator shouted.

?That will do no good since he knows how to stop blaster bolts.? A third senator shouted.

?Someone call security and have them bring in a miniature missile launcher.? Someone shouted from one of the upper balconies.

?He should be shot here and now.? Then everyone began to get in their shouts of what justice should be, drowning out others.

Leia shook her head and turned away, she wasn?t sure if she could calm this crowd down or not. Fey?lya was calling for order but the shouts were drowning his voice out.

Padme stepped forward and asked Fey?lya if she could try, he nodded as she pulled out her blaster and set it for stun and fired it into the ceiling.

Anakin looked at her wondering just how much of him had rubbed off on her. ?Padme, how is that suppose to solve anything??

She shrugged as everyone fell silent and dubious looks were thrown her way. ?It worked quite well.? She answered with a smug grin, ?Besides I have always wanted to do that.?

Leia threw her mother a smug grin. ?Nice, I wish I would?ve thought of that.?

Padme nodded as she stepped forward with a speech in mind. ?Citizens of the New Republic, I know this comes as a shock to you all. I am Padme Amidala Skywalker, from Naboo. Former Queen and Senator. I come before you to beg you for you to give my husband a second chance. I fell in love with Anakin all those years ago. And my love for him is stronger now then it was in the past. No one knows this but there is an old prophecy. Anakin is that prophecy. A jedi master by the name of Qui Gon Jinn, believed that Anakin was the chosen one. He was to bring balance to the force. I fear that there was more to the prophecy then what was originally told. Anakin killed the old order so the new order could rise.?

Leia glanced at her father; his face unreadable through the mask. He nodded to confirm she heard right.

Padme backed up to her husband, as he placed his arms around her protectively. She felt calmer when he held her.

Leia watched her parents; she could feel the love they had for each other over the force bond she established with her father a few days ago. She also could clearly see it on her mother?s face.

Anakin noted that all eyes were on him and Padme. And the way she was acting said a lot, he wasn?t the same person that people had grown to fear. He looked down at Padme, now that they were back together he would rather live instead of die. For the first time in a long time he was scared, he didn?t want to lose her just after finding her. Now he knew what she was talking about a week ago.

?Ani, we?ll make it through this somehow.? Padme whispered.

Anakin nodded as he tightened his grip, ?I know Angel.?

Elegos could see it, Anakin and Padme were deeply in love and he didn?t think he could put her through the grief of losing her husband for a second time in a lifetime. He stood up, ?I move for the head of the jedi order to punish Anakin Skywalker.?

Pwoe stood up, ?And we all know what punishment Master Skywalker will give him. I say let the New Republic handl

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] HeeHeeHee The people who went for the blasters were the people who want Ani to live. :D *hugs Falcon* Nice.

Blasted Senetors! :mad: Luke will be fair. He knows he's going to be watched. :mad: Grrr.

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    *hugs back* your welcome JSM, hehehe yeah I thought that was funny too.

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    LOL!!! blasters!!!

MORE!!

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Arwen, yeah hehe I think Padme wants Anakin to live.

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    --------------------------
    Fress climbed out of her x-wing and looked around her, so this was Byss? There was a small patch of trees in the background; a river running in the middle of the split and the sun was just beginning to rise. She walked to the nearest building and noted that it was the Imperial Archives. She stiffened as she caught a familiar sense. Jess? She thought as she approached his dark presence.

?Hello Falcon, I have been waiting for you.? Jess said as he watched her approach.

Fress nodded noting that he used her nickname that Anakin gave her along time ago, when she was eight and already flying. ?Jess turn back, if Anakin can so can you.?

?Never will I become that weak excuse for a man. Fress join me and we will take over the empire and prepare for an invasion from outside the galaxy. Together we will prevent a disaster from happening.?

Fress shook her head, not sure how to respond. She suddenly met his sapphire blue gaze. ?I will not turn Jess. Let go of your hate and anger.? Her heart sank with his next words.

?Never.? He answered as he activated his black blade and aimed for her head.

?Jess no.? Fress said as she activated her lightsaber and just barely caught his blade. How ironic Fress thought, black against silver, good vs evil love torn over this. She stretched out with the force and started pushing back the darkness around Jess?s soul.
    // Jess come back to me // She pleaded.

// No //

// I love you Jess, and I need you // Fress hoped to be the reasoning.

// That was in the past Falcon, it has nothing to do with now //

Lightsabers clashed and Fress began to feel out her situation looking for something to bring Jess back to the lightside. Jess was suppose to be trained by his father but a sith killed him when Jess was eight. "Jess, let go of your hate and vengeance. Tragedy defines us and it helps make us who we are. Come back to me Jess."

"Never!!" Jess cried out as he swept up high, Fress easily blocked him. He swept down low aiming for her abdomen. She just barely caught his blade. She kept on the defensive while he was directing the attack.

Fress felt Jess move again, this time he sent force lightning her way. The dark energy disappeared. Jess looked up shocked. "You're not the only one who has travelled down that path."

Fress opened up fully to the force blinding Jess with the light, pushing back all his shadows. //Jess come back and I will help you. //

Jess hesitated, she used that time to take his lightsaber away from him and shut it off just as it landed solidly into her hand. Fress pointed her blade at Jess?s throat.

"Kill me you have won." He muttered.

"No Jess unlike you I will not kill. Turn back and we will work on this together. I love you Jess."

She could see the loneliness in his eyes. ?If you missed me so much then why did you leave??

?I left you a note on where I was going. I was hoping you would end up on one of the rebel bases.? Fress answered.

?What note?? Jess asked as his eyes took on a confused look.

?You didn?t get it? Palpitine must?ve intercepted the note and made sure to use my disappearance against you.? Fress emphasized.

Jess nodded as everything came into focus. ?I don?t deserve to live.?

?That?s what Anakin has been saying lately. No one knows about you any ways, please come back to Yavin 4 with me.?

"Jess." She held out her hand to help him up. "I will help you"
    He swallowed hard knowing that he had lost to her. "Jess, it's ok if Anakin can come back so can you."

"I don't deserve your forgiveness." Jess whispered. Fress felt her heart jump, that sounded like the old Jess she had fallen in love with.

"It's my fault you fell in the first place." Fress said with regret in her voice. "If I hadn't left, then you wouldn't hav..."

"You don't know that for sure. Guessing will never get you anywhere." Jess said with a frown. "Don't blame yourself for my fall."

She looked away just as tears filled her eyes. "Anakin fell..."

"Fress, you can't blame

19. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice one wingmate

20. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon :D

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Arwen

Thanks Jade

22. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Yay for Fress! :)

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Han looked around him wondering who was in charge of unloading the ships cargo when they come in. Anakin walked to his side and Chewie stood on the other side of Han. They approached two people, ?Excuse me who is in charge of this docking bay?? Han asked.

?Toshi-karu? One of the men screamed and both started running away. Han looked perplexed; he glanced at Anakin and noticed the same expression on his youngest.

?That was strange.? Anakin muttered. Han nodded in agreement.

?Come on, let?s lock up the Falcon and start exploring this place. The moon is suppose to be falling in on the planet and we need to find the source.? Han said as Chewie howled in agreement.

The trio walked outside of the hanger bays, Han looked around him in wonderment, everyone was acting strange except an older gentlemen sitting on a porch near bye. Han walked over to older man, ?Excuse but what is going on here? Why is everyone acting strange??

The older man eyed the three, ?Toshi-karu.? He answered, he stood up and started walking away. Han stopped the man by grabbing onto his arm before he got any farther. ?What is that suppose to mean??

The man stopped and faced Han. ?The day the moon crashes into the planet is the day the moon goddess Toshi-karu is suppose to save us.?

Han shook his head, he could not believe what he was hearing. The moon was about to crash into the planet and these people believed that a goddess was going to save them?

?I suggest if you have a ship, you should get on it and leave the planet.? The old man said.

Han turned to his son with hurry in his voice. ?Anakin, find the weather satellite, I want to know how much time we have left.?

Anakin nodded as he walked over to the satellite?s station and checked the moons orbit. He noticed that every time the moon passed a certain spot it would dip lower. ?Dad, something?s pulling the moon in like a tractor beam.?

Han walked over, ?What?? He noted as soon as Dobido passed a spot it lowered in it?s orbit. ?We need to find the location and disable whatever that source is.? Anakin said.

Han shook his head, ?No, I don?t think there?s time.? He pointed to the older man. ?He?s right we should leave.?

?Not leaving all these people here to die.? Anakin argued.

Han sighed with a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach as he asked Anakin to bring up the coordinates for the source.
    --------------------------------------
    Luke looked out the window of Jade?s Fire, he could not believe what he was seeing. There was a strange yellow cloud that had engulfed the entire planet. ?The planet?s dead.? Mara said from Luke?s side.

He shook his head, ?No, it?s not dead. Just different.?

Mara glanced at him, ?You think someone made a bio agent to change the planet?s atmosphere around?? She questioned in disbelief.

Luke nodded as he went over the life readings, ?It?s hot down there, so we shouldn?t stay long.?

Mara nodded in agreement as she checked over her landing coordinates. ?Ok, here?s where Excall is suppose to have set up the post.?

?Ok, let?s land.? Luke said as Mara kicked in the coils and they headed planet side.
    --------------------------------------
    Luke stepped out in his bio suit, and looked around him. Deep down he knew the scientists were dead, he could not feel any presence?s around the facility. ?Mara, you check around the stations. I?ll check around here.?

Mara acknowledged with a nod and walked over to where the stations were. She pulled up the camera to see what had been happening in the past week. She noted that a strange ufo passed the site and was headed towards the Heskla System. She wondered what the ufo was. She pulled up a documentary and watched as a grey tall alien killed one of the scientists.

She walked back to where Luke was supposed to be, instead a grey alien stepped out, he had tattoos and scars all over his face and body. He looked surprised to see Mara standing there, the momentary surprise passed and he went into an offensive position. Mara s

25. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    This is going to be in three parts, ok?

Han and Anakin: No! No! Get off now. Force the people in ships and control the ships from the Falcon! Not one by one!!!! :eek:

Luke and Mara: Huh? How did the Vong know Mara? She got bit! :_| She's not going to be sick, is she?

Anakin, Padme, Leia, Fress and Jess: *unhooks lightsaber* Yep, must be prepared. *looks back at senators and gives them evil looks* :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.