main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A bridge over Dark Waters, (21 years after ROTJ, NJO,AU) updated Feb 14 A/P the rest of the crew

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    OOH INTERESTING MORE SOON ANDD
    DKC!!!

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Yoda, DKC check. I promised I wouldn't.

JSM yup they have to be prepared. looks [face_devil]

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice post wingmate!

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Wingmate yup I'm planning on an angry mob to meet them. Opps I think I said too much already

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_devil] :D [face_devil]

Anakin looked around him; he noted a lot of people were stroking their blasters. He watched as Leia unhooked her lightsaber, but it remained unlit. Padme was walking by his side, her blaster in her hand. She reached for his hand and intertwined her fingers into his and squeezed for reassurance.

Leia kept her senses wide open as she eyed everyone wearily. She glanced at Fress and Jess, and noted they were both on the alert for any sudden movement. ?This looks bad.? Leia whispered to the rest of the group.

?Yes, but would they listen to reason without any aggressive negotiations?? Fress questioned with a frown.

?I don?t know sweetheart, but something tells me we should get to the ship and leave the planet.? Jess answered as he caught sight of a familiar person.

?Jess?? Brent asked in shock. ?I thought you were a dark jedi??

Jess nodded in acknowledgement. ?Yes, but my love for Falcon is what brought me back.?

Brent nodded as he wormed his way into the group and unhooked his lightsaber. ?Anakin you really know to make a crowd uptight.?

Anakin nodded as Brent walked to his side. ?It?s been awhile, I hope things don?t get too ugly.? Anakin said as they slowly made their way to Star Glider, Fress?s x-wing and Jess?s tie fighter.

?So any ideas on where we are heading?? Brent asked, ?and since I?m in the group now can I get a ride with you and Padme??

?Sure Brent, I?m just glade you didn?t open fire on us.? Padme answered with a smile.

Brent nodded, ?and risk hitting my former padawan Jess? You have to be out of your mind mi lady.?

?The silence before the storm.? Leia mused.

?It?s too silent for my liking Leia.? Padme said with a frown.

Leia silently agreed with her mother?s estimates. Then it started.

First man, ?I thought Lord Vader was dead??

First woman, ?yeah me too, or that?s what his son led us to believe.?

First man, ?hey counselor did you lie about your fathers condition??

Leia shook her head, ?no, I found out four weeks ago.?

Second woman, ?you know we could carry out his execution here and now.?

Leia started shaking, she did not like the way this conversation was going.

?And risk how many innocent people that could be hurt?? Fress asked with a frown. ?I don?t see anything good coming out of this.?

Second man, ?and who are you anyways??

?I am Fress Colias, jedi master and Knight Skywalker?s former padawan.?

Second woman, ?I?m surprised you haven?t been corrupted like your former master over there.?

Fress eyed the woman wearily, ?I went underground and formed a squadron with the alliance. I?m former Avengers leader.?

First man, ?and don?t forget co-founder.?

?So are you going to let us go the easy way or do we have to do this the hard way?? Jess asked as Fress shot him a look.

?Jess, don?t tempt them.? Fress hissed in warning.

Jess shook his head, ?I?m hoping this will be easy but since there are five jedi I highly doubt it.?

Fress nodded and grinned, ?easy is never for the jedi. Your right there is too many jedi in this group.?

Jess looked startled, ?Fress sweetheart what are you thinking??

?Oh nothing.? Fress answered as she reached deep into the force and touched each hostile mind. // So are you going to help me or not? // Fress asked Jess through the force.

He nodded as he touched each hostile mind and together they sent the angry crowd to their homes. Jess smiled as he opened his eyes and glanced at Fress. ?Well that seemed to work this time around.?

Fress nodded as she glanced around her, ?no blood baths today, let?s go before they realize they have been tricked into leaving.?

Anakin nodded as he followed the group to the ships, ?By the way Brent we?re headed to Lando?s Folly.?

Brent nodded, he heard about General Calrissian.
    -------------------------------------
    Anakin jumped into the speeder with the older gentleman, after talking with him he revealed that he was chosen as Mayor to find a solutio

6. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    *jumps up and down. supects the surrounding houses can hear her* Chewie's alive!!!!! You kept him alive!!! Thank you, thank you, Falcon!!!

*calms down* Anakin's alive, glad that crowd didn't decide to go for kill before Fress and Jess took care of them. :)

7. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Anakin tpm: Yippee
    THANKS THANKS THANKS
    Homer:WHO HOO!!!

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM

Thanks Yoda :) yup Chewie is still alive

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice post!! Chewie is still alive I see *sings hallilujah*

MORE!!

10. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great posts, Falcon! :D

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Arwen yup Chewie is alive

Thanks Jade :)

12. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
    this story is great falcon! :)
    more Soon? :D

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Padme and welcome

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ---------------------------------------------
    Padme sat enraptured in her husbands? arms. The black armor made it difficult, but it still felt good to be held. ?Ani, if there is anyway we can get you out of the black armor.?

Anakin nodded as he glanced down at her. ?I would love to lose the armor, but somehow I don?t think it will happen any time soon.?

Padme nodded as she leaned in closer resting her head against his chest listening to the rhythm breathing of his life support system. She nodded as she slowly fell asleep feeling safe in his presence.

Anakin hugged Padme in tighter as he felt her fall asleep. He slowly stood up and walked back to her bunk. They weren?t young anymore and he didn?t want her to feel sore when she woke up. He gently laid his wife down and stroked her cheeks. ?Padme, if there is any way to change the past to prevent what you see now from happening I would not hesitate to do some things different.? He force called a chair over and sat down; he took her hand into his and stayed there for the remainder of the jump.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Fress curled up in her cockpit reaching out for Jess, he was in the tie fighter. She gave him a loving caress over the force bond and felt a loving caress in return. She smiled at the dashboard. At times like this she wished there was not a fighter separating the two, but she knew they would be landing soon and she could not wait to feel Jess next to her.
    -----------------------------
    Jess stared out the cockpit feeling Fress?s loneliness for him. He wanted to be there for her, but at the moment they had to wait until they landed. He felt really nervous as he patted his pocket to make sure the box was still in there, a smile splitting his lips.
    --------------------------------
    Brent sat beside Sabe, a comfortable silence settling in the cockpit. ?Anakin and Padme seem content.?

Sabe smiled as she glanced at the jedi master. ?This is the happiest I have seen Padme in a long time.?

Brent nodded in agreement as he glanced over his shoulder and stiffened. He felt millions of voices cry out and where suddenly silenced. Something did not feel right and he suddenly began to have a bad feeling.

Anakin walked out and eyed the jedi master. ?I felt it.?

Brent nodded as he stretched out with the force and felt for the disturbance. ?It came from Serpidal.?

Anakin stiffened; part of his family went to the planet. He didn?t feel his grandson?s death so that means he?s still alive.

?We will need to investigate.? Brent began to say, Anakin cut him off suddenly.

?No need, part of my family will be returning from there and they might know what happened.?

Brent nodded in agreement, ?We wait then.?

Anakin nodded as he headed back into Padme?s room; and retaking her hand into his, he didn?t think he could loose his grandson. He prayed that Han and Anakin were still alive.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Han walked back to where Chewie was recovering at a fast rate. He looked over to where Anakin was holding a baby in his arms. He looked up with something in his eyes that said the parents were dead. Han nodded in understanding as he weaved his way though the refuges to the pilots seat checking on their course. Six hours before dropping out of hyperspace.
    ----------------------
    Padme walked down the ramp and hooked her arm into Anakin?s. She watched as Jess and Fress walked over to them, Sabe and Brent followed Anakin and Padme. Lando walked over to them looking a little more inviting then the first time around. He smiled as he caught sight of Fress. ?And who do we have here now?? Lando questioned as he walked over with his best lady killer smile. Fress blushed slightly. He raised his hand to his lips, ?Welcome, I?m Lando Calrissian, Administrator of this facility.?

?This is my first apprentice after I attained the rank of Jedi Knight, Lando Calrissian this is Jedi Master, Fress Colias.? Anakin introduced, he nodded over to Brent,

15. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon :D

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade

17. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    wonder if you'll put shimrra in.
    great post when ani loses the armor will he
    umm have doctors do it or will it be like the way he did it in the waht if vader lived instead of died?

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    not a bad idea Yoda, hmmm interesting.

Thanks for the feedback

19. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Black armor off, black armor off!!! Don't care how, just get the armor off!!! :D :D :D :D

*looks evilly at the Vong* Run. [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm still figuring out how to put that in, cause eventually that post where he gets the armor off will eventually be posted sometime soon I hope

Thanks for the feedback

21. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Hiya! Thought I would make this small announcement in case anyone wanted to know.

EDIT: I have found out we are still accepting members. :) You just can't run for nomination. Sorry.

Here's a link to my party: GFFA: Galatic Family and Fans of Anakin Party

Thank you. :)

22. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Ooookaay, my fic has been updated, Falcon.

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin looked over as Lando's aide came running up to him. "Master Skywalker, the Falcon has returned." Anakin nodded as he followed the aide to the landing field where the Falcon was just setting down.

Anakin walked to Leia's side, Padme was waiting and he could feel her anxiety through the force. He took her hand into his own as they waited for the occupants to disembark. Lando walked up to them with Tendra following at his heels. "Ok we have set up places for everyone to stay until a solution can be resolved."

Anakin pulled Lando aside, "what's going on?"

Lando shook his head as he looked up into the black mask reminding himself that he was on their side this time. "Apparently Serpidal's moon crashed into the planet." Lando answered as more transports began to land beside the Falcon. "Ok people, listen up get the refugees settled into their designated rooms that we have set up temporarily."

Acknowledgements could be heard as Han Anakin and Chewie walked down the ramp followed by forty people. Anakin was carrying a child in his arms who was fast asleep.

As soon as the refugees caught site of Anakin they stopped what they were doing, and Anakin could feel fear and anger towards him. He shook his head as Leia walked over to Anakin and hugged her youngest son fiercely. She walked over to Han and kissed him with a raw passion, as she realized she came close to losing him forever. "I'm glad you?re all safe."

Han nodded as he walked over to Anakin and Padme, and gave each a grave nod of acknowledgement. "What happened?" Padme asked as Anakin brought her in close.

"I'm not sure what the thing was, but it was alive and acted like a huge tractor beam taking the moon out of orbit and making it crash into the planet." Han answered with a deep frown.

"Any chance this could be related to what Jaina saw when Miko died?" Anakin asked as Jess walked up to them.

"What happened a few weeks ago?" Jess questioned as Fress walked up beside him with a frown to match her fiancé?s.

Han shook his head, as Anakin filled in the two on what happened a few weeks ago. Jess?s face went pale as he voiced his fears. "The Yuzzhan Vong has arrived."

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Yeah!!!! It got updated!!!!!!

"Any chance this could be related to what Jaina saw when Miko died?" Anakin asked as Jess walked up to them.

Wait a minute! I'm missing something here. Was this covered? I don't remember this. ?[face_plain]

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ?Miko Rileo, he was one of my first students to earn the title of Jedi Knight.? Kyp replied, ?I don?t know what Jaina saw, but it had to do with his death.?

Anakin nodded as he glanced at his granddaughter. ?What did you see??

Jaina broke away and stared into his black mask, ?I saw how Miko died. Some unknown alien thrust a snake like weapon into his stomach and he keeled over. There was a woman who watched in horror. I think she may be still alive. I didn?t care for him too much, but he didn?t deserve to die like that.?

Thanks for the feedback JSM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.