main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A bridge over Dark Waters, (21 years after ROTJ, NJO,AU) updated Feb 14 A/P the rest of the crew

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    up to the next page, there's a new post on the previous page

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice ones Falcon MORE@!!

3. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks Arwen for the feedback

more soon hopefully

4. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, now it's coming back to me. :) Maybe it's been too long or there's too much stuff on my mind lately.

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    That's ok JSM, if anyone forgets anything else that happened, please tell me, I will be more then happy to confirm it or not.

oh Hopes and Dreams has been updated, link is in my bio

6. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    It's election time!!! You have 16 hours left to vote.

Who are you going to vote for?

Can I make a suggestion?

Vote for Tahiri and JediMasterAaron!!! :D

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Luke sat down in the co-pilots chair and noted that Mara was silent. He reached over and placed his hand onto her shoulder. "Hey you ok?" He asked his wife softly.

Mara shook her head as she looked at him with tears running down her cheeks. "I was wondering if we would ever have a child together, but with this diesease slowly trying to kill me I'm scared we will never have this chance."

Luke nodded as he drew his wife into a comforting hug. Tears were filling his eyes, he didn't want to lose hope, but the doctors could not figure out whats wrong with her. "Don't worry we'll get through this." Luke whispered in her ear.

Mara nodded as she broke away from Luke and stood up. "I think I will grab some rest."

Luke nodded as he stood up and followed Mara our of the cockpit. After Mara closed the door she heard the snap hiss of a lightsaber being drawen and heard bolts being deflected off of Lukes blade.
    -------------------------
    Lando walked up to Anakin who was sitting in a mediation postion, he didn't think Anakin could acomplish that position with the black armor. "What is it Calrissian?"

Lando swallowed hard wondering if this is was a good idea or not. "I've been working on a new project and I was wondering if you would be the first to test it out."

Anakin was silent for a few minutes before answering, "what kind of project is it?"

"I've been working on a new cybernetic limbs, I was wondering if you would like to get rid of the black armor once and for all by letting my scientists have their way with you?" Lando proposed with a smile. He held his breath wondering if Anakin would say yes or no.

"I will have to talk this over with Padme first, but I will think about your offer. I would like to get out of this armor once and for all." Anakin replied as he stood up and turned his attention to Lando.

Lando nodded as he stared up into the black menacing mask, at first it was a nightmare but now he was seeing Anakin more as a friend then a enemy. "Ok, let me know what you decide, and we'll work something out."

"Thank you." Anakin replied as he walked out of the room and headed into Padme's room ready to discuss this proposition over with her. It might be the answer they were looking for.
    -----------------------
    Nom Anor smiled as he watched his people drag in a seed to begin growing the new world ship. In one year they can begin to move their people off the world ships that are dieing to make them safe.

"Executer, I bring a message from Lando's Folly. The refugees from Serpidal are there, and we could use them slaves. I also heard a rumor that Lord Vader is also there."

Nom Anor turned his attention to the aide, "run that last part by me again?"

"I heard that Lord Vader is very much alive." The sub-ordinate replied.

Nom Anor felt his anger grow into a massing rage. He heard that Lord Vader died, how can he be still alive?

"Tell the war master I will be travelling with the fleet to Lando's folly. I want to land before we attack to check out this rumor myself."

"Yes Executer."
    -------------------------------------

8. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Yeah!!!! *sees Nom Amor* Boooo!!!! Kill him!!!! :mad:

What's going on with Luke and Mara? That lightsaber at the end didn't sound good. :(

Anakin out of armor! Anakin out of armor! Anakin out of armor! Anakin out of armor! :D

Yes, Nom Amor. Be afraid. Be very very afraid. [face_devil]

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM for the feedback

hmmm I wonder what would happen if Anakin came face to face with Nom Anor and what would be the outcome?

10. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    A dead Vong, I hope. [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

11. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Doesn't anybody want a dead Vong? I thought those were the good kind. :( :( :(

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    New postie
    -------------
    Anakin walked into his and Padme?s room that Lando setup for them, he stopped when he noted that Padme was sitting on the bed looking at him with a smile that made his heart stop for a few seconds, she looked absolutely beautiful. ?Padme there is something I need to talk to you about, and it maybe the answer we?re looking for.?

Padme nodded as Anakin walk up to the bed and sat down taking her hands into his. ?What is it Ani??

?Lando approached me about half an hour ago, he made an offer that is hard to refuse, he?s been working on new cybernetic limbs that would let me walk around normally again. There is a risk, but he assured me it should be no worse then what I?ve already endured. I wanted to discuss this with you before making a final decision.?

Padme nodded as she looked up into Anakins mask knowing that this might be the right course to take, and if Lando was willing to do this then she was all for it. ?I will stand by you no matter what you decide to do.?

?Even if that means you would have to put up with what my face looks like?? Anakin asked worriedly.

Padme looked down at the ground then looked back up with a sad expression, ?Anakin no matter what you look like I took an oath to love you no matter what. And if you decided to have plastic surgery I will stand by you. I love you so much it doesn?t matter to me what you look like.? She said with a smile. ?Its your decision and I will stand behind it.?

Anakin stayed silent as he began to weigh odds and ends, it would be nice to finally to be out of the armor, but also there were healing techniques he could use to get rid of the scars and be able to make him look more like himself again. He looked down at Padme who was patiently waiting for his answer. ?I want to talk to Han and Leia first, they know how Lando is and it should help me make a final decision.?

?If it will help you put yourself more at ease, then lets go.?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Han answered the door and almost took a step back in surprise. ?Hi Anakin and Padme. Whats going on?? Han asked as he motioned for them to come in.

Anakin and Padme walked in, Anakin motioned for Han to have a seat, he did as Leia walked out. ?Father, whats going on??

?Have a seat Leia.? Anakin said motioning for her to have a seat. Leia sat down as Padme stood beside Anakin. ?Han, you know Lando better then I do. What do you know about his new project he?s been working on??

?He?s been working on cybernetic limbs that would benefit people like yourself.? Han answered with suspicion creeping into his voice. His head snapped up as why Anakin was asking this. ?He?s asked you hasn?t he??

Anakin nodded as he began pacing back and forth. ?Padme and I have been discussing this ever since Lando approached me, and I want to go through with it, but I also need to know if Lando is serious about this??

Han glanced at Leia with a smile, ?I didn?t think he would ask you first. Though I can see why he would ask, you would be the perfect example of his electronics to show they really work. A living example of his fine work.?

Anakin nodded as he glanced at Leia, ?Leia??

?Its your decision, but when Lando wants something, I?ve learned over time if he wants it bad enough he will make sure things run smoothly. We will stand behind you with any decision you make.?

?Thank you, I will go through with it.? Anakin said looking over at Padme, he could feel the hope rise in her.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Padme walked with Anakin to where the surgery would take place, as discussed before hand she could watch everything from behind the window. Lando had setup a speaker so she could hear everything that was being said as well as taking place. Anakin gave her hand a squeeze for reassurance as they entered the prep area. ?I?ll be fine Angel, you?ll see.?

?I know Ani.? Padme replied, but she still felt worried. One of the Scientists approached them with a grim expression. ?Anakin Skyw

13. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I saw this before hand, but I had a test so I couldn't read it. Worth the wait, through.

*stands outside Anakin's room with metal rod and lightsaber in hand in case someone comes around*

I don't know who this person asking for Vader is, but I'm not taking any chances! They come near and they get whacked and sabered. :D

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM

--------------------------------------
    Nom Anor slowly crept to Vaders recovery room, he found out that is where he was. Apparently they were re-amputating him so he would not have to wear the armor, the way they did it would make any Yuuzhan Vong sick to their stomach. He slowly crept to the edge of the room and looked in. There sat Padme Amidala Skywalker and none other then Anakin Skywalker completely out cold. This seemed a little too easy as he slowly walked in.
    --------------------------------------------
    Anakin looked over across to where Fress was checking out the ship the person had landed in, so far he recognized it as an old Imperial Shuttle. Not very wise, Anakin thought with disdain, especially if you plan on making a fast get away. Jess walked up behind him nodding back to the medical suit, he felt him open up to the force and what he was looking for found it. He motioned for Anakin to follow him, he noted that Fress was making a mad dash to the medical suit, a sinking feeling settling in the pit of his stomach. He ran beside Jess with force-enhanced speed.

Jaina and Jacen noted that Anakin Jess and Fress were running towards their grandfathers? recovery room, whoever was asking for their grandfather was making their move. Jaina nudged her mother Aunt and Uncle through the force, they felt their responses as they ran to the room. It was time to face whoever it was.
    ---------------------------------------
    Padme held Anakin?s hand, and gently caressed his face as his eyes fluttered open. ?Padme behind you.? He gasped.

Padme spun on her heal unhooking her blaster and aiming it at the intruder. ?Who are you?? She questioned with a hard look.

?I heard that Vader had surgery, and I was wondering if he really is still alive?? Nom Anor asked stopping dead in his tracks.

?If you?ve been on base then you would already know the answer to the questions.? Padme spit back. ?Out of my husbands room before I shoot you.?

?That would not be very wise.? Nom Anor responded with a triumph smile.

?Your out numbered Executer give it up now.? Came a male voice from behind, several lightsabers were heard being ignited. He counted eight lightsabers being pointed at his throat.

?Why isn?t it Jess Shern, and here I thought you were still at Byss.? Nom Anor sneered. ?Have you given any thought over my proposal??

?Not on your life executer. I know what your kind is and I know they are not welcomed here.? Jess replied with a growl, he stretched out with the force and found the spot that would let the skin peel back. Nom Anor let out a surprise yelp as his disguise peeled back.

Fress looked on in horror, she could believe what she was seeing. Nom Anor was completely covered in tattoos; his nose was flattened. If there were any amputations on him, they were alive.

?That?s one of the aliens that killed Miko.? Jaina cried out in alarm.

Mara looked over and she felt like she was on the verge of collapsing, she felt an old familiar presence brush her with his strength. She sent back thanks to her father in law as she waited for someone to make a move. Jess slowly approached Nom Anor, ?I know what your species is doing and I cannot allow it.?

Before Nom Anor knew it he was locking his amphistaff with Jess?s lightsaber. ?Think it over Shern, we?re offering you complete freedom if you serve us.?

?Thought about it, I prefer to spend the rest of my life with Fress.? Jess replied in a hard voice. Jess deliberately let Nom Anor back him up taking him out of harms way where Anakin was lying on a bed. He didn?t think it was wise to fight in such a small opening where someone could get hurt. ?Do you really think you could take all of us on all at once?? Jess asked tauntingly.

Nom looked around him noting that seven more were pointed at him. He knew he couldn?t win, maybe one or two but not seven. He disengaged his blade and started running up the hall. Jess got on his comlink contacting Lando.
    ------------------------
    Lando looked at his scr

15. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I post first again!!! *gets bragging rights* :D

Why?? Why didn't someone cut him down?? Idiots!!

What's wrong with Fress? :eek: Nothing bad is it? :(

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I have a confession to make about these two characters I threw into the story.

I'm part of a group called the lightsiders, I hold the rank of Jedi Master. We follow rules, usually help users on the boards in time of need and stress. We protect others from flammers bashers trollers and spamming

Fress Colias is the character I use in RPGs for this group. Kind off a long story. So I'll cut it down to the short version.

Fress Colias lost her parents at the age six. Mace Windu found her on the streets on Alderan and took her in for training at the academy on Coruscant. Almost immediately she runs into Anakin Skywalker and they become friends. Theres a large age difference between the two. Two years later, Obi Wans wife Maci Kenobi gave birth to their daughter. Arwen Jade Kenobi. Anakin takes Fress on a mission with him, and they get to test out a new pair of x-wings. Hencing the nick name of Falcon. Two years later Obi Wan dies in a confrontation between him and Dooku. Anakin comes back completely torn, Qui Gon takes on Anakin to finish his training due to Obi Wans final requests. During the funneral piere for Obi Wan Kenobi, Maci ends up going into a spin of insanity and takes Arwen with her to Corellia. They were never heard from again. Anakin reaches knight status and takes on Fress as his padawan at the age of twelve. He marries Padme 2 years later. Fress starts dating Jess at the age of nineteen, Anakin falls to the darkside four years later, Qui Gon returns to Coruscant with Arwen whose fifteen, and Padme becomes pregnant with the twins. Four weeks later Fress is pressed with a choice that Vader presents to her. She can succumb to the darkside or watch her friends die. Which would include in my profile Arwen Jade Kenobi, Jess Shern and Qui Gon Jinn. Arwens against it, and begs Fress to really thinks things over. Fress takes the hard road and becomes Vaders apprentice. She changed her name to Tahiri Tirrus, and through it all becomes the sole murdurer of the Jedi Knights. Hunting them down one by one.

At this point (Arwen and I really twisted things around to make it work) Arwen makes a vow to bring Fress back to the lightside, even if it kills her. The council realises that Fress is the chosen one and Arwen is the guardian of the light (We really twisted this around) One year later, Tahiri Tirrus kills Arwen at her base. Jess fell to the darkside after Tahiri pressed him into it. (I really made her evil too) and Fress returns to the lightside. After landing on Alderan, Fress decides to hide in shame and despite Bail telling her she can stay decides to stay in her room a good portion of the time. Qui Gon really takes to heart and helps Fress through this difficult time. At dusk Qui Gon goes to light the funneral piere for Arwen and steps back in shock as Arwen Jade Kenobi comes back to life.

Six weeks later the twins are taken away from Padme, Fress and Arwen go underground to join the rebellion. They form a squadron called Avengers. Fress ends up facing Jess at one point, and Naboo was attacked under Palpitines orders. The Avengers arrived in time to prevent the other half of the population from getting destroyed. But too much damage was done before her squadron arrived. They stayed to help with search and rescue.

At the age of twenty-six, Fress left Arwen in charge of the Squadron and left the base that night to try and track Tirrand and Vader. Not telling Arwen she was leaving that night, left her a holo message in her absence, she asked Dodonna to give Arwen the message. Arwen through a chair across the room and then succumbed to grief.

Fress followed Tirrand and Vaders destruction for two months before running into a force sensitive that was in hiding. A child not past age ten, she returned to base with the child and left him in the care of Dodonna. Arwen gave her a message Jess had left for her, challanging her to a meeting between her and Vader on Dantoonie.

Fress faces Vader in a desparate attempt to pull her former master back to the lightside,

17. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Your characters; your story. They have an interesting background.

I'm part of a group called the lightsiders, I hold the rank of Jedi Master. We follow rules, usually help users on the boards in time of need and stress. We protect others from flammers bashers trollers and spamming

Really? That's neat. I've been feeling really depressed and jumpy of late. Not right now, I'm focased on something right now.

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    well we could either discuss it here or over pms its your choice. or if you have IM we could do it live

19. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Ah yes, the good old mess you and I created. Fun times, fun times.

Great posts, i must say as well!

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    yeah fun and I made Fress's darkside so evil even Palpitine would blush :D

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ---------------------------------
    Jess frantically called Fress's name over and over again, but got no response. Desperation tinged his voice, his throat tightening at the thought. No she can't be dead. "Falcon, come in." Few minutes of silence, "Falcon do you read me?" He brought his x-wing to her port side and peered in. He stretched out with the force and felt her presence, still strong he thought with relief.

He looked over his scanners and noted familiar signatures as eleven x-wings dropped out of hyperspace. He noted that Avengers Two approached him and Fress. He knew that they needed to tow her x-wing into safety, he watched as the rest of the squad fanned out and started to take on the skips. "Two, we need to tow her x-wing in. She's unconscious."

"I copy Jess." Arwen replied coming up on Fress's x-wing, she heard a rumor about Anakin Skywalker still being a live and knew that Fress had to be here as well since she?s heard no word from her in a long time since she left for Yavin 4. Arwen set off the switch, the towing cable attaching itself to Fress's x-wing. "Avengers Three - Six we need cover." Arwen commanded over the comm, she watched as three x-wings broke off from the dogfight and formed a barrier around their x-wings. "Jess, lead the way." Arwen said with a slight smirk, this was unusual for her. Usually it?s Fress dragging her in not the other way around.

Jess nodded as he swung his x-wing around and headed planet side. He switched frequencies and got in touch with Lando. ?Lando, this is Shern. Fress has been hurt, I?m landing with Arwen Jade Kenobi and she?s towing Fress in.?

?I copy Jess; an emergency speeder has been alerted and is on standby. They will meet you on landing field one.? Lando answered with a grimace.
    -------------------------
    Padme ran to the emergency room, as soon as she heard Fress was hurt she needed to be there. Anakin told her to go despite his reassurances that he would be fine. Guess he wanted to know what was going on with Fress. She thought with a grim smile. Jess met her with a smile, and nodded off to Arwen who was standing beside a wall with a frown. ?It?s not like her, to get shot.? Arwen said.

?Is she ok?? Padme asked in concern.

?She has a mild concussion, some scrapes and bruises other then that she should be fine.? Jess answered with a frown. ?I should?ve known that it would be a set trap. When I get my hands on the executer, I will be the last thing he sees.?

?No more darkside endeavors Jess, I don?t think Falcon would take you back after a second time.? Arwen gave a warning look that turned Jess?s face pale.

?Alright, if the opportunity presents itself there?s no stopping me.? Jess replied with a smile.

Arwen shook her head turning her attention to Padme, ?by the way what?s with the rumor that Anakin is still alive??

Padme sighed turning her attention to Arwen with an apologetic smile. ?He?s alive, and I?m sorry that he killed your father.? She swallowed hard knowing this was hard for her to hear. ?Lando had his scientists amputate him so he doesn?t have to wear the armor anymore.?

Arwen stiffened at the memory of what had happened when she had been told of her father's fate. Her room had been completely destroyed by her raging grief. "That wasn't Ani, the man who killed my father is dead,? she said brokenly

Padme looked down at her feet, then she looked up suddenly again. ?Even if I told you he was in the black armor??

"I'd tell you that you were mistaken." Arwen replied.

Padme nodded looking over as Leia walked in eyeing Arwen with a frown. Leia turned her attention to her mother. ?Mom how?s Fress??

Arwen smiled seeing Leia again, she didn?t see her until the final fight over Endor that turned the war to the Alliances favor.

?She?s going to be ok. Someone should go back and tell your father that?? Padme said, but Arwen stopped her in mid-sentence. ?I?ll go.?

Padme looked over in shock trying to figure out why. ?Arwen are you sure??

?I?m sure, as soon as Fress is ready for visitors, please l

22. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Fress is ok!!!! :) :) :) Yea!!!!!!

Uh, oh!!! :eek: New baby!!! :D

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    lol, able babysitters. New baby promises to be fun!

Great post!

24. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Up, up and away!

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    uppity up up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.