main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A bridge over Dark Waters, (21 years after ROTJ, NJO,AU) updated Feb 14 A/P the rest of the crew

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Nom Anor bowed before the War Master, "Tsavong Lah, Vader lives."

"Have you taken care of him? He cannot live if we are to succeed." Tsavong said with a growl.

"I was prevented by his wife and seven Jedi had me cornered protecting him." Nom Anor replied.

"What about Jess Shern?" Tsavong continued to questioned.

"He has turned down the offer." Anor answered gravely.

"This is not good, if Shern and Skywalker live our plans will not fall through. Take care of it Executer, this is your last chance."

"It shall be done war master."
    ---------------------
    Arwen sat down beside Fress with a grin. "What did you want me to bring you?" she questioned her friend.

"How about a burger with everything on it, and some fries on the side." Fress replied with a smile.

"So are you excited?" Arwen asked looking down at the ring.

"Very, Jess and I can't wait. I want you to be my maid of honor." Fress said with a soft smile.

"I would love to." Arwen replied with a grin. "So what about???"

"We're getting to old to think about having a child of our own, so we thought we would adopt a child instead." Fress answered with a sad smile.

"Adopting is good, you can make a positive impact on a childs life." Arwen summarized with a smile.

"I know." Fress answered.
    --------------------
    Jess walked into Anakins room, he promised Padme he would watch Anakin while she caught up on some much needed sleep. "Hello Jess." Anakin greeted with a warm smile.

"I'm taking up the night shift." Jess said grabbing a chair and sitting beside Anakins bed.

"We're on the verge of a new war, it won't matter if your Imperial or Alliance." Anakin said with a sad expression.

"I know." Jess answered looking sad. "We'll have to be ready."

"Fat chance of them listening to us." Anakin said with a slight growl. "Knowing the bothan he'll just deny us and let the galaxy fall."

"Thats my feeling." Jess said shaking his head sadly.
    -------------------
    Danni bowed her head feeling pain sweep through her making her keel over to the floor. she gripped her stomach covering the new wound blood seeping through her fingers, tears streaking down her dirty face leaving lines.

"Never." She growled in defiance.
    -----------------

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Wow...chilling end there...more soon!!! That was too short!!

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Finally got to read this! Was a little busy last night. Sorry for the late reply. :(

What's the Vong up to? :mad: *glares* Nothing good comes from them. "Wipe them out. All of them." *feeling Sith like*

*glares at Bothan* No like you either.

But what is this?? Good news?? Yea! :D Weddings are good! :D

4. JediFalcon

JediFalcon Jedi Master star 1

Jul 17, 2004
    Leia walked into her fathers room just as Jess's head slanted to one side. She shook her head lightly shaking Jess's shoulder, he woke with a start his hand just hovering the butt end of his lightsaber; but stopped as soon as he realized who it was. "Go get some sleep, I'm taking over." Leia said with a soft smile.

Jess nodded as he stood up and headed towards Fress's room first then he would head to his assigned quarters.

Leia sat down as her father continued to sleep. Lightly she took his hand into hers and gave a light squeeze. She noted his head was beginning to jerk back and forth. A nightmare? She thought as his head snapped up and he screamed out Anakin's name. Chills settled over her as his eyes opened coming to rest on her. "Father?" She questioned with fear.

"It was a dream." Anakin answered laying his head back down. The premotion reached far into his soul knowing that his grandson will die in the near future during a really daring mission involving killing some kind of Jedi killing animal. Anakin took suddering breaths as he noted Leia was watching him with concern.

"You screamed out Anakin's name."
    ----------------------
    Jess walked into Fress's room and sat down into a chair beside her bed noting that Arwen was watching him with intensive blue eyes. A chill ran down his spine as he felt a disturbance in the force, Arwen's head snapped to attention as he reached out, noting that the elder Anakin was awake and fearful? "That's not like him." Jess hissed to Arwen who nodded in agreement.

"I wonder if he had a force vision?" Arwen questioned feeling no immediate threat near his room.

"Possibly. Or possibly a dream of the past." Jess said with a frown.

"Maybe." Arwen said it just didn't feel right though. She looked down and noted Fress's head was beginning to jerk back and forth, her eyes snapped open as she yelled out Jess's name.

Jess felt fear and chills run down his spine, he never heard her scream out like that before. He quickly placed his hands around her waist, "its ok sweetheart, I'm right here. Shhhhhh."

Fress nodded as she wrapped her arms around his waist and cried into his shoulder.
    -------------------
    Luke Jaina Jacen and Anakin ran to the med center, they all felt a big disturbance in the force and Luke felt he needed to be down here. Did something bad happen while they were all asleep, they rushed into his fathers room and stopping short as his eyes adjusted to the dark and he seen Leia hugging their father. He turned to the twin, "go check on Fress."

The twins nodded and rushed out of the room and started running down the hall. Anakin turned to his grandfathers bed and walked over, "What's going on?" He questioned as his grandfather looked over with a sad expression. "I had a nightmare thats all." Anakin said as he took a deep breath, "Actually." He began explaining the force vision as everyones face paled.
    -------------------------
    Jaina and Jacen rushed into Fress's room but didn't ignite their sabers sensing no danger in the room. They ran over to Fress's bed as she broke away from Jess wiping away the tears. "Fress what was that all about?" Jess questioned, something told him he wouldn't like the answer as Fress explained the vision she had, Jaina and Jacen looked at Arwen and Jess, feeling stunned.
    --------------
    Nom Anor walked down to the med center, he had aquired a suit that made him look like one of the medics that worked here frequently, he nodded and smiled to one of the other doctors so he wouldn't draw attention to himself. As he neared Anakin Skywalkers room he pulled out his weapon, it was going limp in his hand.

Luke looked behind him as he heard someone enter, he stretched out with the force and felt nothing in the force. "He's not a medic." He said reaching for his lightsaber and igniting it, Leia and Anakin Solo followed suit as the staff hardened, Nom Anor slipped into a fighting stance. It was now or never.

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Please tell me Anakin 2 doesn't die!!!!!!!!!!!! :_|

Get rid of that Vong now!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

6. JediFalcon

Jul 17, 2004
    Danni leaned against the wall, the torment was beginning to become too much for her. What she understood is that the vong felt that pain is sacred to their gods. This confused her greatly. She watched as Tres Lah walked into her room. "Have you changed your mind yet infidel?" He questioned walking towards her with the staff in his hand.

"Never will I join you." She answered cold heartily.

"You will regret your decision infidel." He growled striking her arms with the staff, she collapsed to the floor with a scream before darkness took over once more.
    ------------------------
    Nom Anor watched as three swords of light were activated. He growled attacking Anakin first striking for his stomach. Anakin retaliated by intercepting the blow before it could find its mark. Luke walked forward catching Anors eye by swinging for his throat, Anor reacted with ease intercepting the hard blade of light. Leia walked forward and quickly brought her fathers blade up to strike down Anor, Anor found himself slowly backing up.

As one all three Jedi converged on him, he quickly swung around as he interpted one, two and all three blades, he swung his amphestaff as it went limp in his hands the head struck out striking Anakin.

Anakin stepped back as he looked down at the wound in his side, //Flush blood out, its poisoness// He heard his grandfather tell him over the force bond.

Anakin quickened his heart rate forcing the contaminated blood out of his system. He backed up to give his uncle and mom room to fight. Anakin felt his grandfather grip his arm, he felt lightheaded and dizzy.

Anakin Skywalker sat up and made room on the bed for his grandson to sit down on, "sit." He ordered to his disoriented grandson who sat down beside him. "breath Anakin."
    ---------------------------
    Arwen and Jess both surged to their feet as they felt the others open up in the force. They ran out of the room and headed towards Anakins room, Arwen had a bad feeling about this. Jess watched as Nom Anor looked behind him catching site of Jess he quickly stepped away from the others and rushed towards Jess. Jess unhooked and activated his lightsaber with ease intercepting the amphistaff.

Anor stepped back gauging Jess as Jess swung a full circle to mark his blade for the vongs head, Anor raised his staff two seconds two late as the blade severed the head from the neck.

Breathing deeply Jess walked forward as Arwen called for Security. He walked into Anakins room to note the younger one looked pale.

He ran over to the two Anakins and slid his hands around Anakin Solos neck and reached out into the force he started to drain the toxins from his body.
    ---------------------------

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Wow wow wow!! It's getting tense and then you stop!!! More I tell you!

8. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    :eek: :eek: Anakin 2!!!!!! Get that Vong!!!!!!!!!

9. JediFalcon

Jul 17, 2004
    Anakin started to breath easier as he felt the poison leave his body. He started feeling pins and needles as he began to regain movement again. He noted that Jess was extremely deep in concentration, what ever it was Jess knew how to take care of it properly. "Anakin?" Leia questioned quietly with concern clouding her ageing features.

"I'll be ok." Anakin replied reassuringly.

Jess stepped back as his grandfather placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "You'll be fine little one."

Leia sighed with relief. "What was it that made him freeze up like that?" She asked them, the way Jess reacted told her enough, they knew what they were dealing with.

"Its poison." Jess answered with a grimace. "I learned how to get past the force block that make the vong invisible to force users. I can feel them through the force."

"I see." Leia said in deep concentration. "What are we up against?"

"You don't want to know." Her father replied with a look that sent chills down her spine. "If you thought I was evil, this is worse fifty fold."

Han walked into the room as he noted the body on the floor, "don't tell me Anakin lost his temper again."

"Actually, Jess killed him." Leia replied walking over to Han. "Besides that wasn't even funny." She said smacking Han on the arm.

He looked over and noted his sons face was just beginning to regain color. He immediately became concerned, "what happened in here?"
    -------------------
    Danni opened her eyes and immediately started to empty the contents of her stomach out on the floor. She groaned crawling away from the mess. She wouldn't be surprised if she died soon.
    --------------

10. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_blush] I read too fast. [face_blush]

Course, now I want all the Vong gone. [face_devil]

*sighes in relief* Anakin 2 is ok. :D

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    "We had a fight with the executer." Jess began outlining. "Of course Anakin got struck with an Amphistaff which is alive, and can inject poison into its victum. At Heskla four there is an immediate threat we need to deal with."

"Whats at Heskla four?" Han questioned feeling his stomach tie up in knots.

"A yammosk. It coordinates the Yuuzhan Vong army into an unstoppable force, without the war coordinator they will be easier to deal with." Jess answered with a deep frown.

"How do we kill it?" Anakin Solo questioned from sitting beside his grandfather.

"We need to freeze the water around the yammosk to kill it." Anakin Skywalker answered.

"How do you two know so much about this race I've never even heard off?" Leia questioned with a raise of her brow.

"The emperor has been studying this threat since they entered the unknown regions, Grand Admiral Thrawn was assigned there to deal with the threat, so contacting the chiss is a definate." Anakin answered with another grimace. "We need to tell the New Republic or this galaxy will face slavery and termination."
    Fress slowly walked into the room as Jess walked over to the body on the floor, she raised an eyebrow questionly at him. "Sweetheart, he needed to die or we would've been killed." Jess explained as he touched a certain spot on the noose, the skin peeled back to reveal tattoes and amputations.

"What is that thing?" Fress questioned with shock.

"He is a yuuzhan vong warrior and he is very high up. They'll need a new executer now that I killed this one." Jess continued as he picked up the skin, "we can use this to enter their mysts and rescue that other person that Jaina saw a while back when Miko died."
    ============================

12. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I so hope with Anakin 1 on their side and alive that they have a greater chance of beating the Vong. :D *is very hopeful. don't destory hope*

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Mara walked in and past out in front of everyone. Luke rushed to his wife's side and shook her awake.

"I'll get the medic." Leia said running out the door.

Maras eyes opened she reached a shakey hand up, Luke caught her hand and gently brushed hair out of her eyes. "Luke, this is killing me, I just don't know how much more of this I can take."

"We'll find the solution, please don't stop fighting." Luke said wiping her tears away. He looked up as a medic rushed in and took some blood samples.
    -------------------
    The next morning

Mara glared daggers at her husband, "I'll be fine Luke. Besides I'm not letting you go down there."

"What if you suffered a relapse? Theres no way I can reach you that way." Luke argued.

"Quite hovering over me." Mara said with a growl.

"I'm your husband and I do care a great deal about you Mara and I'm very concerned." Luke said gripping her hand lightly.

"It has to be me and Jacen." Jaina said from behind Luke.

"The answer is no." Han said with a growl. "You're too young."

"Mom and Uncle Luke were barely out of there teens when they fought the empire." Jacen pointed out.

"Your still not going down there, leave this to me and your Aunt." Luke said turning towards the stubborn twins.

Jacen and Jaina both stormed out as Leia shook her head with a smirk. "You do realize that they have trouble taking no for an answer."

"Definately Skywalker and Solo blood." Han said with a grin. "I have a feeling they'll try and take off when no ones watching."

"That reminds me of a few people." Leia said with a shake of her head.
    ---------------
    Luke sat in the merry digger as Lando showed him the sequence to start digging and the sequence to blast back into space. Mara wanted to be the one to go down there but he was more worried if she suffered a relapse. Jaina and Jacen were insistent that it had to be them and not him, but he wasn't about to let his neice and nephew put themselves into necessary danger. "Luke you ok?" Lando asked his friend as he noted Luke spaced out.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a lot going on right now." Luke answered as he focused on Lando. "So you were saying again?"

"You only have enough energy to get back into space so wisely use it." Lando answered as he showed Luke a few more things.
    -------------
    Jacen watched from the shadows noting every sequence.
    ----------------
    Jacen and Jaina met in the hanger bays as they looked the merry digger up and down. "You know how to operate that thing?" Jaina questioned her twin.

"As you can fly it, we can't let Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara go, it doesn't feel right. It feels right that we have to go Jaina."

"They'll kill us once they realize we're gone." Jaina said looking at her twin,

"I was watching Lando show Uncle Luke how to operate." Jacen said, "I memorized the sequences.

"Wheres the mask?" Jaina questioned.

"Uncle Luke was trying it on just now, he looked kind off eery in it." Jacen answered with a shiver, "and painful."

"As soon as we get the mask we're out of here." Jaina said with a grimace.
    -------------------
    Anakin Skywalker looked over as his son modeled in front of him with the masquer on. "Who are you and what have you done with my son?" Anakin questioned in a mock serious tone.

Luke shook his head walking forward, "Whose your son?"

Anakin chuckled lightly as he laid back down. "You don't have my temper, are you sure your not adopted?"

"Maybe." Luke replied reaching up and touching a certain spot, the masquer pulled away and he cringed in pain. "I can't wait to get this mission over with."

"Yeah I bet, it might be a long war if we give the vong a few inches." Anakin said looking up at Luke.

"They could avoid war if they just tell us what they need." Luke answered as Anakin shook his head.

"It won't happen that way unfortunately." Anakin said with a sad smile. "I just hope the bothan will listen to reason, which I highly doubt."

"We'll figure something out." Luke said as Jaina walked in with a smile.

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Anakin so has a Death Wish. :p

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Luke walked into his fathers recovery room, "so you wanted to talk?" Luke questioned having a sudden urge to follow Jaina.

"Yeah, so when are you leaving for Heskla?" Anakin questioned with a grin.

"In four hours." Luke answered having a strong ugrge to run to the hanger bays, he had a feeling his father was keeping him preoccupied.

"Really?" Anakin questioned with a mischief smirk, "are you sure about that?"

Luke didn't answer as he spun on his heal knowing that Jaina and Jacen were going. Anakin quickly overpowered Luke with the force keeping him from moving and shut the door. "You have to let them do this, the force is guiding them, she told me it didn't feel right if you and Mara went, shes right I can feel it too." Anakin said with a sigh, shifting around on the bed trying to get comfortable.

Luke turned around and stared disbelievingly at his father, "they still shouldn't go."

"Luke your starting to get on in your age, its time to pass the torch. You where their age almost." Anakin pointed out with a frown.

Luke sighed grabbing a chair and sat down looking into Anakins ice blue eyes. "I have trouble with...."

"I know son, its hard to let them but you have too." Anakin said reassuringly. "Something tells me those two can handle themselves."

"With all the attempted kidnappings and such, yeah they can." Luke answered with a weary grin.

"Besides the force wills it, and you can't ignore what the force tells you to do." Anakin said with a faint smile, "and I know you always went on your instinct they're going on theirs."
    ------------------------
    Leia stood by Hans side as they watched the Merry Digger leave earlier then they were expecting. She bit her lip nervously as she stretched out with the force and felt Luke and Maras presence still onplanet, but Jaina and Jacens were absence. "There goes our two kids." Leia said with a growl as Anakin and Mara walked into the room.

"Did Luke just take off without me?" She questioned with a suspsious frown.

"Nope, Jaina and Jacen just took off." Leia replied with a shake of her head. Jacen and Jaina were too much like Han and her.

"By the time I reach them, I'm going to ground them until they move out." Han said with a irritated growl, what were they trying to do give him a heart attack?

"Where's Luke anywys?" Leia questioned suspsicion growing in her stomach.

"He was visiting Anakin and...." Mara began but Leia took off in that direction before Mara could finish her sentence. She looked the rest and rushed after Leia.

Leia burst into the door of her fathers room and was just seething with anger, Luke was supposed to keep an eye on the twins. "Was that Jaina and Jacen that just took off into hyperspace?"

"Yes it was and father prevented me from going after them." Luke replied with a resigated frown, "and with good reason."

She looked at her father who was holding back a mischief grin. "And pray tell what was that reason?"

"The will of the force." Anakin replied with a wide grin.

"You have a death wish don't you?" Leia questioned with a smirk.

"I'm your father Leia and if I wasn't stuck in this bed I would turn you over my knee for that remark." Anakin replied with a grin.

"You and what army?" Leia answered with a grin of her own.

"With the force as my ally."

"Father why?" Leia questioned again with a frown.

"Like I said, the force was prompting them to go. They felt it needed to be them and not Luke and Mara, I can feel it too."

"Sometimes being force sensitive is a curse." Leia said with a deep frown worry was clouding her heart for her two oldest.

"They'll be fine Leia, I can feel it."
    ----------------

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Anakin is so mean. :p It's kind of sad that they are growing up. :(

Great post! :D

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    yeah he can be but you gotta realize considering who Anakin Skywalker is and the path he took, he knows all too well on how strong those force callings can be [face_mischief]
    ---------------------
    Jaina watched as her brother put on the masquer, his face was full of pain as the skin crawled up his spine, Jaina took a deep breath as as it finished covering his face. "Well?" Jacen asked turning around for her.

Jaina looked at the scars and gray face, "that should get you in." She said nodding her head in approval.

"Alright then." Jacen said placing a worm like device in his ear. "I'm going to make the transfer now, just stay out of site until I come back up."

"I'll be one parsec jump away, contact me over the force when you've left the planet and I will come and get you. Good luck Jacen and becareful."

"Thanks Jai, and I will don't worry." Jacen replied as he walked over to the merry digger and climbed in. Jaina ran to the cockpit ready to let Jacen out. She pressed the release button and a groaning sound shattered the silence in the cockpit she watched Jacen blast down to the center of the planet right where they believed the home base was. She made the jump before she was spotted.
    -------------
    Jacen started blasting the ice watching as the digger began its path down to the base. He felt a jolt as another blast was made out and it continued to chew the ice leaving a path behind him. It was gonna take twenty minutes to reach its mark, he stretched out with the force and felt someone calling to him, but he knew Mikeo was dead, but there another force presence in there. He was determined to get to her.
    ---------------------
    Chewie walked into Skywalkers recovery room, he just learned he let Jacen and Jaina go on the mission though they've been told no countless times. He growled walking over to Anakin who looked up with a chill running down his back. "Hello Chewbacca, what brings you here?"

//You let the cubs go// Chewie growled out. //Against Han and Leias wishes//

"I will not back down from letting them go." Anakin answered taking a deep breath. "If the force wills it, they have to start following the path that was laid out for them. I know all too well on how strong those feelings are, I've been on missions since I was ten." Anakin said with a slight smile. "And they turned out to be the more dangerous ones after all. When I got older, reckless stubborn headstrong and arrogant is what described me."

//Stubborn arrogant is what describes you still cub// Chewie said with a growl with a loving touch to it.

"I know." Anakin answered with a smile.

Fress walked in just as Chewie gave Anakin a loving pat. She frowned approaching the two as Jess walked in behind her.

"Don't send anyone else in, it will jeopardize the mission." Jess said as Han and Leia walked in behind them.

"Give them time first." Han agreed with a nod of his head, he was getting too old to be chasing his kids around the Galaxy, sooner or later he wouldn't be able to keep up with them. They still had number four on the way now. Leias morning sickness was getting worse every morning, which told him it was gonna be a long four months before the morning sickness stops.

And Mara? What about Mara? Something was plaqueing his sister in law, anyone else on that one mission she went on had died already or was close to death. The will of the force and her strong headed stubborness is what was keeping her alive. Han marvelled at her strength, she was a definate Skywalker.

"Hows Mara?" Anakin questioned his family.

"The diesease is getting worse." Leia answered with a frown. "The others have died and no word on what is causing their deaths."
    --------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.