main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A bridge over Dark Waters, (21 years after ROTJ, NJO,AU) updated Feb 14 A/P the rest of the crew

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I already know the answer to number two, it's a story that I have been keeping an eye on.

2. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon! :D

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thank Jade for the feedback.

4. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Second time in two weeks...oh well. *curls up on the floor with laughter at the post and can't speak again*
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] Thank JSM I am so glad you liked it. I made up that post on the spot at the school.

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    up
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^

7. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Aww This needs an uppie. Oh, me do it.

UPPP!!!!!!! :) :) :)

8. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
  9. Katy-Beth

Katy-Beth Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    Ok, I know you mentioned this fic to me like a week ago or so, but I just now found it!

I can't seem to stop laughing! [face_laugh]

I know this is mainly about the Skywalker family (and the Vong invasion), but is Corran going to be around more?

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for upping Jade.

Yes Katy, I am looking to put some scenes in here with Corran.
    ------------- -----------------------------------
    Fress walked up to Luke Han and Anakin, she had no idea why they looked so down trodden, something was up.

?Master, do you want to do some sparring now?? Fress asked.

?Sure padawan.? He replied with a hiss through his respirator. They walked out of the temple to a clearing.

Anakin unhooked his lightsaber from his belt and swept up and activated his blade to on guard.

Fress activated and swept up to classic answer. She smirked as she charged him aiming high.

Anakin swept up to bat her silver lightsaber away. Fress switched direction and aimed low. Anakin was quick to intercept.

Fress lashed out with a kick that sent him sprawling to the ground. He quickly got up and force slammed her to the ground. She stretched out with the force to cushion her fall as she regained her footing and went on the attack that got him backing up.

Anakin was batting her lightsaber madly away, as he looked for an opening to reverse her attack and put her on the defensive. He stretched out with the force and pushed her away and barrelled down on her. She looked up as she pushed his lightsaber aside and knocked it out of his hand.

?You have learned well.? Anakin said as he called his lightsaber back to his hand.

?Only from the best.? Fress replied as she resumed her attack.

Anakin nodded as he re-intercepted her blade with his red one. He pushed hers to the side, she did a force aided leap over his head, he swept his blade up to try and catch her off guard, as she landed, she caught his blade in the nick of time.

Luke watched the two in astonishment; he had just felt the surge in the force just as they began. Mara Leia Padme Anakin Jacen Jaina Tahiri and Kyp walked up beside Luke and Han as they watched Anakin and Fress battle fiercely.

Fress swept out with her leg that sent Anakin to his knees, his lightsaber rolled off to the side still activated. He looked up to her pointing her lightsaber at his throat. ?Master, just like old times.?

?Yes, it is.? Anakin replied with a smile behind his mask. Fress smiled as she called Anakin?s lightsaber switching it off before it reached her hand and handed it back to him handle first.

Anakin accepted it with a node. ?Indeed you have learned well.?

Fress smiled, ?Yes I have. Master Yoda always said that he could see me being an excellent swordsman.?

?He?s not far off the mark. It shows.?

?Thank you master.? Fress replied with a smile.

He stood up to his full 2-meter height and resumed his attack, Fress swept up to block his blow as he got her on the defensive. Anakin gave a swift kick, but Fress completely open to her master?s move turned to the side and caught his blade. He looked over in sudden recognition that this trick was not going to work twice. She learned to adjust her manoeuvres to suit her advantages.

Fress stretched out with the force and shoved Anakin backwards, he stumbled a bit blocking her sudden attack, but it was enough to put him on the defensive. She circled that brought her blade at his mid section; he blocked her. She switched direction and aimed low, he caught her blade, she redirected to his side.

Anakin had a sudden flash back, to him and Luke battling it out at Cloud City. He stopped and backed up.

Fress felt his sudden emotions through the force and then as quickly felt him shut the connection through their force bond. She stopped and eyed him wondering what would cause him such emotion. ?Ani is there something wrong?? Fress asked in concern using his childhood nickname.

Luke looked over startled wondering why she used his mothers nickname for him, unless, that was a name he was used to hearing.

?Its nothing padawan.? Anakin replied.

?No, it?s not nothing. Why else would you shut off our force bond.? Fress pressed. ?After you saved my life, you once told me that it was better to share the burden of what happened with your m

11. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, Ani need conforting. Someone confort our chosen one! :D

Well, well, well, so the Vong are here. Grr. :mad: Watch it, Vong, our Ani is here and he's going to kick all of you out of the galaxy.
    I hope.

12. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent post, Falcon! :D

13. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    great post Falcon!

(do I sense plans for Fress ;))

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM and yes someone needs to comfort poor Ani.

Jade :D

Hay wingmate thanks and yes I have some plans for my character.

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  16. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Just an up..

17. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Upping again...

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    this needs an up uses the force to leviate the thread to the top

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Leia had gathered the new republic council in the old war room. She was really nervous, how would they react to her father still being alive after all this time they thought he was dead. Borsk Fey?lya the chief of state eyed Leia with growing impatience. ?I suspect you have a good reason why you have not told us why we are here??

Leia nodded, ?When they arrive Luke and I have some explaining to do.?

?What kind of explaining Leia?? Elegos asked.

Leia sat down heavily, she had asked Fress to attend as well as Luke and their mother to back their father up, this was not going to be easy.

?Leia what?s wrong?? Elegos continued to press. Leia shook her head refusing to answer. In the next few seconds that door will open and her father will walk through. She couldn?t bare the thought of warning them.

The door opened heads turned as heavy mechanical breaths could be heard. Fey?lya watched with complete fear and horror as Vader followed by Luke and two women he had never seen before walked through.

Leia glanced at the gathered council taking in reactions, fear hatred hostility was on the faces of those gathered.

Fey?lya glared at Leia, ?You should?ve warned us.?

Leia placed her head into her hands, ?I?m sorry but I couldn?t bring myself to tell you.?

Anakin watched as Padme approached their daughter and placed her hands on Leia?s shoulders. ?Leia, it?s ok, you don?t have to answer them. I can handle this.?

?Who are you?? Fey?lya asked with suspicion.

?I am Padme Amidala Skywalker, former elected Queen of Naboo and senator.?

?Skywalker?? Fey?lya asked in disbelief. ?That means??

?I am Luke and Leia?s mother.? Padme replied with defiance.
    ?And who are you?? Fey?lya asked the other woman who was standing beside Vader.

?I am Jedi Master Fress Colias, Anakin Skywalker?s apprentice.?

?I don?t believe it.? Pwoe said in complete shock.

Anakin was silent not wanting to say anything. Then a sudden thought crossed his mind, he glanced at his padawan not sure if he should tell her.

Picking up on his feelings Fress?s head snapped to look at her master. ?Master???
    A few seconds later, ?Please don?t tell me.?

?Jess is still alive and he?s at Byss.? Anakin finished.

Padme?s head jerked to look at her husband. ?How do you know he?s still alive? And more importantly how do you know where his location is??

?He contacted me four weeks ago through the force.? Anakin began.

?Why didn?t you tell me earlier?? Fress asked angrily.

?Because I know you would go after him.? Anakin defended.

?I still am and you can?t stop me.? Fress replied as she stormed out of the room.

?Even if I tried.? Anakin replied as he watched Fress leave. He glanced at Padme and caught a smirk poised on her lips. ?What??

?Ani, if I didn?t know better you would think she was your daughter.?

?Have I rubbed off on her that much?? Anakin asked, he knew it was true.

Padme nodded as she felt some nausea wash over her. Anakin approached his Wife?s side; she suddenly looked pale to him. ?Angel; are you feeling ok??

Padme shook her head; she began to feel dizzy.

Anakin placed his arms around Padme and held her close. ?Leia do you think you could do me a favour and check her forehead??

Leia nodded as she stood up and touched her mother?s forehead; she quickly pulled her hand away. ?She?s burning up.?

Anakin nodded in acknowledgment. ?Padme, I think its time we took a trip to the med faculty.?

?Not going.? Padme replied sounding sleepy.

?No argument this time.? Anakin said as he lifted her into his arms. He glanced at Padme?s face; her eyes were half closed.

Padme glanced up with red in her eyes. ?Ani I?m tired can?t you just take me back to my suite??

?No, med suite.? Anakin said as he walked out of the room. Luke trailed in their wake but Leia stayed behind, Han popped his head in. ?What?s wrong with Padme??

?She?s got a fever.? Leia replied.

?The way Anakin took her out of here it?s a wonder wher

20. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Yay! A new post! :D And an excellent one, at that.. Keep up the great work, Falcon! :D

I hope Padme is ok....

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks Jade

22. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Ahhh!!!!

What's wrong with Padme?????????????

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks and [face_mischief] you will have to wait and see.

24. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    hmm.. Excellent method of reader torture, Falcon. 8-}

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade, I think I have gotten pretty good at it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.