main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Calm Knight - One Post Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by red rose knight, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    What a beautiful blending of the past, present and future, as Qui-Gon looks on, Obi-Wan goes about his duties and Anakin forges a connection with his new master. That first night for the new Knight - without a master and with a padawan. Wonderfully descriptive Naboo night, filled with suppressed grief, longing and hope for the future. Impressive job, red_rose_knight.

2. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Great post RRK! :D

I especially liked the endingd. It was sweet and beautiful. :)

And it was good reading an 'I'm not a buckethead' Qui-Gon fic. :p

3. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    LuvEwan?I'm so glad you wrote it. I've been missing your fantastic storytelling. Any fic from you, at any time, is great. ?? [face_blush] Well, hopefully with a little bit of luck and a ton of inspiration I hopefully will have a story up then end of May.

Lurkalidth?I've got a dumb question, though: why is Obi only able to "see"/"hear" Qui when he's on the verge of slumber, whereas Luke was able to "see"+"hear" Obi when awake? ?? My view is that maybe he isn?t listening when he is awake. In sleep maybe he is more willing to his master?s voice even if he accepts it only to be a dream.

Aquas Knight?Good little appetizer before the main course. ?? :)

Jovieve?I especially liked how Obi-Wan could only hear him in the end, when he was finally relaxed enough to open his mind and allow his master's words bring him peace. ?? It is sad that this might be the only time he would hear that voice.

Valiowk?Beautiful. ?? Thanks!

Nikita?Lovely little post! ?? [face_blush]

Sugar Bear? Sweet denouement with a lovely sense of closure as the weary Jedi ultimately acknowledged his cognizance of the words spoken by the spirit of his dearly departed master. ?? I always love reading your replies. Thank you.

Ginger Jedi?Great RRK ?? Thanks!

Renton Kenobi?*Lip quivers* ?? :(

Sorry everyone, I was kind of bad about not replying sooner. Thank you for all of your kind words.

4. Jedi_FuzzyWuzzy

Jedi_FuzzyWuzzy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2003
    **ears perk**

end of May??

:D **bounces with glee and prepares to stalk :p

Hiya red .... can't wait...crossing fingers and sending Obi snacks and well wishes your way

.....Flash

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    That was so beautiful. I am going to have to check the Saga board more often.

Dreams is coming back? :)

6. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Wookiee--end of May?? ?? You know, for once, I was sort of right. 8-}

PadawanKitara--Dreams is coming back? ?? Hopefully after I finish Wild Knights. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.