main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Candle in the Darkness (Vader/Ani & Ami AU- 5/22 ATTENTION! THE SECOND Author's note!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Mastre_Kris, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    I'm terribly sorry ladies, that I haven't posted in a gazillion years, but erm... can you say "inspirational block"? It's not that I don't have anything to write down... it's how :p d'oh!

*double sigh* projects and final exams-- dontcha luv 'em? eek! I'm such a bad writer! I've.. *whispers* even neglected my beta-ing duties! :eek:

ok, ok.. I have a paragraph written! [face_laugh] spare me!

thanx Christine, Dia, and Seraph-- you guys are just too nice ;)

2. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] Good Job. A paragraph is always a good start! :p

Well I say that school should come before writing/posting/whatever

*notices her large pile of homework/studying/projects that need to be completed*

heh.... heh.. [face_blush]

Anyways, Good luck with all your exams! :D

3. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    Well, one paragraph is better than nothing. 8-} At least, it's better than what I have!

I know what you mean about work. Thank god I only have to take two finals this year. But there are so many tests, quizzes, and projects that I can't keep up with them!

Only a month left of school and then I can finally relax.. [face_plain]

4. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    I know what you mean, Seraph... Except you're lucky... I don't get to relax until August. Because I do believe I am taking Summer School because of my Exchange... *sigh*

UP!

5. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Paragraph eh? Well that a start :D

*realises stares from her own readers*

Uh-yeah, I'll be off now ;)

-Dia

6. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
  7. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Hello Mastre you havent visited in a while so i thought i would come see you. Theres two posties you havent seen on my fic its in the beyond the forum if u want to read them.

~Rogue

:D!

8. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    Alright, alright, guys... you know by now that you're my #1 readers, and your reviews, comments, compliments, death threats, and all your UPs are like a drug to me, but I don't think I can continue writing this story as a good writer-- Basically, I've lost inspiration totally on this bit, and after looking at the plot in my mind (heh heh...) last night, I realized that the plot is way too unoriginal, so I'm so sorry ladies! I'm so disgusted with myself right now... *sob* :_|

BUT... I do have 2 stories yet to come, that I'm plotting, and I'm 100% sure that one of them is going to be finished.
    Losing wonderful readers is a horrible thing, and I know I've lost a few :(

So, kithana, Seraph, Darthina, Dia, Hippety, LV (I'm so sorry to you too! :p ), Bellyup, George... hope to see you all when I post my new stories!

I don't have the heart to lock this thread... I find that locked threads can be depressing... :p

anyway, I promise I'll make it up to you guys!

Luv, Kris! :D

9. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    *GASP*

OH no!

Im sorry about the uninspiration.

i know the feeling.

but at least you have others your working on. and dont worry Jedi Mastre you havent lost me. i just kind of lost your thread for a while when it got moved. :D

And yes i agree locked threads are quite depressing.

Hope you feel beter!

~ROGUE

10. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    *sniff* :_|

I don't think it's unoriginal- and you're an amazing writer :D but if you've lost insparation, I suppose there's not much to do... Two more stories you say? I'm so there! lol - Don't worry, come hell or high water, I'll read them :D

-Dia

11. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    ditto to what Dia said :p

(or in otherwords I'm too lazy to come up with my own things to say :p )

12. HeLLo_mY_NamE_iS_WeS

HeLLo_mY_NamE_iS_WeS Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    I'M BAACCCKKK!!!!

Hello JEDi MasTRE KRis! How Are YOU tOdAY????

13. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    *sob* :_| Say it isn't so!

Although I'm upset that the story won't be completed, I completely understand. I know what it's like to lose interest, even if it seems like you have a killer plot in the beginning. That's what happened with me and my story. I'm taking it slow now and am going to finish that before I start on the one here at the JCF.

I'm glad that you're writing new stories, though. What are they about? I hope it's V/P! There aren't enough here! In any case, I'll be following them!

Thanks for starting the story, though, because despite the number of chapters I really loved it!

14. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    No need to apologize JMK, I believe everyone here understands and probably has been in the same situation before. I'm sorry you lost your inspiration...but remember, We're all just amateurs who all dream of writing like the pros! I hope you have better luck with your new ideas!

-LV

15. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    *runs back in* Did I get everyone's attention??? Okay, here's the deal :p ;

From now on, -LV- will continue my work, and I'll just be the innocent bystander :D :p . She has gracefully accepted the handing-down of this story, and of course, she'll impress all of us ;)
    *applauds* Think of it as a grand opening [face_laugh]

I'm up and writing on an original char. story with Vader & Palpy in it too, but I think the other V/A story that's still brewing will have to wait until it gets enough... erm... bubblyness for me to erm... develop it... all these metaphors.. [face_laugh]

~Your most humble and obedient servant,
    J.M.K ;) :D

16. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    *waves at everyone*

Yes, I have gotten JMK's permission to continue A Candle in the Darkness. Therefore, JMK will have a load off and can write her new ideas! Because of this, I'm going to hold back on the new Sinful By Nature post...and work on CITD. I hope to get a new chapter up soon...so, what do y'all think about the change?

-LV

17. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    OH OK COOL!

18. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    That's pretty spiffy.

19. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    As long as you keep posting for your other stories, I'm really happy with the change ;)

20. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    We'll miss your writing Kris! :(

But we'll look forward to LV's of course! :p And am I still beta-ing this one? *looks hopeful*

21. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    Bellyup: oops! forgot about my beloved beta!! :eek:
    You'll hafta talk to LV about that... but would you still be my beta? :p
    Oh and I've *gasp* finally finished the outline of the new story! Now, on to that writing..... :p -- Is your e-mail address in your Bio? *will check later*
    Aww, I'll miss writing this... somewhat... :p

Whew! I'm glad people are O.K. with the change :)

Now, how's this gonna work? My name will still be under this thread... ah well...

[face_love] Kris

22. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    UP!!!

MASTRE I did as you said and posted Jedi Bloopers on the Saga boards now you can read them without having to travel all the way into the other threads!!!!

:cool:

~Rogue

23. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Oh, Bellyup, I'd love for you to still beta CITD! I'm glad y'all are kool about the change. I plan on starting this up again soon....after my finals are over...*cringe*

-LV

24. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    ick.. finals [face_plain] Well, at least you'll have more time to write after they're done with! Me, on the other hand.. I only have to take two, but they're on the 18th. I still have a lot of time left :(

25. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    I have to agree. Finals suck. Alot.

UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.