main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A carefully executed plan (response to Solo kids challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by argentlife, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. argentlife

argentlife Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2005
    Title: A carefully executed Plan
    Author: argentlife
    Timeframe: very early NJO
    Characters: Jaina, Anakin
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: Pillow, running, plan, evening off
    Summary:
    Notes: Thanks to master for actually putting up with the ever disappearing me. You are the greatest :D

Thanks also to Jaina_Solo_15 for posting this great challange. I modified it slightly (Jacen is not in it)

A carefully executed Plan

The silence is complete.

Too long have you planned this move, every part of what needs to be done is outlined clearly in your mind.

You are ready.

With your weapon at hand you sneak carefully through the dimly lit room, past the furniture, avoiding the glitter of light cast from the holo vid.

For a moment you stop and you enjoy the scene playing out on the screen before you. The movie is a classic and the tale of the simple Bantha keeper who ends up saving the galaxy and loses his right pinkie while on this journey is one you know by heart.

In fact you find it strangly similar to another story but you would never say so. (Outright.)

If you move five steps to the left you will have a clear view of of your vicitims and the revenge you have been planning for what has been done to you will finally come to a conclusion.

So you move.

And inside your head you curse very loudly when your toe (much similar to what is happening on screen) hits the edge of the unsurmising vicimts resting place.

For a moment everything is frozen. Time stands still, you do not dare to breathe nor move and you just wait for the first sign that they have noticed your prescense.

As the seconds tick by, one after the other, and your breathing become more even the hand that clutches the weapon becomes more relaxed (less white).

Once again you ready yourself for attack. With the weapon raised and silent like a Sith in disguise you take that last step and let your arm fall down heavily on the unsuspecting vicitims

When the pillow hits the brown tresses of your sister?s head with a satisfying omph the giggles that escape are unevitable.

In hindsight you should perhaps have recognised what would come next (brought sound mufflers ) but instead you stand striken to the core by the blood curling scream Jaina lets out

But only for a second.

Then you run.

And when Jaina starts screaming ?Anakin? in that voice that you just know means trouble you run just a little bit faster

As your uncle Luke probably have told you a million trillion times ? ?Sometimes it is better to run then to fight.?

Appernatly a lot of people think your uncle is a very wise man. Right now you would tend to agree.

After all tomorrow there is probably another planet/race/artifact/something to be rescued and since your last name is Solo ? well you is bound to be up to your armpits in trouble.

But as Jaina runs after you, you begin to wish that perhaps tomorrow would come just a little bit faster.

Or the door to safety (your room) at the end of the hallway.

Whichever comes first.

end

2. DCWiz00

DCWiz00 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    [face_laugh] That was fun. It reminds me of all the "adventures" I had torturing my older sisters as a kid. Good times! The calculating mind of young Anakin is great. Wonderful job! :D

3. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    I agree with DCWiz00. Accept I was in Jaina's position! Chasing after my annoying little brothers. I really liked it, it was really fun. :) Great job.:)

4. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was so sweet! [face_laugh]

5. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    As an older sibling I can say this: Anakin Solo better watch his back. Getting revenge on revenge is what older siblings do best! [face_devil]
    [face_laugh] Great story! Very realistic!
    Blondie^..^

6. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    And when Jaina starts screaming ?Anakin? in that voice that you just know means trouble you run just a little bit faster

As your uncle Luke probably have told you a million trillion times ? ?Sometimes it is better to run then to fight.?
    [face_laugh] Especially when you anger a Solo woman!

[face_laugh] Great! It reminds me off stuff I have done to my brother and sister...:p

7. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Very cute story, argentlife. :D

Appernatly a lot of people think your uncle is a very wise man. Right now you would tend to agree.

[face_laugh] I can well imagine. Great work capturing the sibling dynamic here. =D=

8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    The movie is a classic and the tale of the simple Bantha keeper who ends up saving the galaxy and loses his right pinkie while on this journey is one you know by heart.

Hmmmm, that does sound familiar. :D A delightful story to start the day wtih!! :)

9. argentlife

argentlife Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2005
    DCWiz00Thanks, yeah I remember torturing my brother as well. Only now he has grown and it's me who has to take cover :)

_Jedi_of_Destiny_Yub yub brothers are the loveliest scum on earth :D So glad you liked it.

jedi_of_ennthLol. Thank you

Blondie_JediKnight Amen to that. Revenge is a dish better served cold, it taste sweeter that way :D Thank you for liking it

FelsGoddessHehehe treasured childhood memories involving tormenting others are the greatest :)

Knight_AragornThank you , thank you *bows* I am really glad you liked it

Healer_LeonaYub the tale of the lost pinkie is a classic, apperantly it broke sale records :D Very much glad you liked it.

Lisa

10. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    [face_laugh]

very well done *kichert noch immer*

I really enjoy them as kids :D
    they are so cute troublemakers and I can see that happen :)

~Mags~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.