main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends ~*A Change in Destiny An Ani/Ami/OC love triangle AU story*~ *AUTHOR'S BACK!!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Monica_Skywalker, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Very good.

2. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Good post! I can't wait to see what will happen when Audrey meets Anakin! hehe.

3. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Good new post.

4. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Okay...for some stupid reason, this story got deleted from my active topic notifications!!!! I can't believe it...so here I am putting it back where it belongs!!

C3Solo

5. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Joe: Thanks! :)

Ryan: That's going to be one of my favorite posts! :)

Ornen: Thanks! :)

C3SoloPO: I hate when that happens!

6. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
  7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Joe: Thank you for the up! :)

There should be a post up by Saturday! :) Thanks for being so patient! :)

Edit: I'm working on the post, and it will be up tomorrow! :)

8. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Audrey quickly scrambled aboard the ship she was to board, hiding behind a few crates that were stacked against a wall near the back of the ship. She ducked as a few battle droids walked by her, hoping that they wouldn't see her. *I've got a bad feeling about this...* She thought as the ship began to move. Quickly, she grabbed onto the nearest crate, bracing herself for takeoff. *Luckily we're not traveling far. My legs are already sore from squatting down, and I've been here five minutes!*

A few moments later, the ship slowly came to a landing, and the back of the ship opened and formed a ramp to the ground. Seizing her opportunity, Audrey ran down the ramp and into the dense forest towards a nearby ship. She watched as Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan fled their ships, and used the Force to tell them where she was hiding. Within minutes, the three friends were reunited.

"Did anyone spot you?" Qui-Gon asked.

Both Audrey and Obi-Wan shook their heads. "What are we going to do now, Qui-Gon?" Obi-Wan asked, looking at his former Master.

"We have to get to the capital city and warn the Queen about the invasion."

"But how are we going to do that? We don't have a transport, and we'll never beat them on foot!" Audrey pointed out.

Qui-Gon sighed. "Well, if we hurry we just might." He began walking, and unsure of what else to do, the two others reluctantly followed.

Suddenly, blaster fire erupted from somewhere around them. The three instantly turned around, igniting their lightsabers. Qui-Gon's brilliant emerald blade blended in with the forest around them, while Obi-Wan and Audrey's blue and pink blades stood out. An unusual creature burst through the forest, running towards the threesome, screaming, "Hep me, hep me!" Close behind him was a battle droid. All three Jedi quickly deflected the blaster bolts that came their way, and were able to destroy the droid fairly quickly.

The frog-like creature embraced Qui-Gon. "Mesa thank yousa. Yousa saved me life!"

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes, obviously not amused. "What is your name?"

"Mesa Jar-Jar Binks."

"He must be a local around here." Qui-Gon assumed. He turned back to Jar-Jar. "Do you know the way to Theed?"

He nodded. "Yes, of course. Mesa show you!" He started running towards a clearing in the forest, and the three Jedi followed him, not realizing what they were getting themselves into.

Anakin walked into Watto's shop, rubbing his eyes. The twin suns weren't over the horizon yet, and it was still relatively cool outside. Not quite awake yet, Anakin yawned, murmering to himself about being forced to be up at this early hour. "It's not even dawn yet!"

"Hey boy, get to work!" Watto yelled from outside the shop. Reluctantly, the ten-year-old stood up and walked outside, beginning another long day of work.

"Today you're goin' to be outside mosta the day," Watto began, and inside, Anakin groaned. "cleaning the various parts. Now get to work, and maybe I'll let you go home early." Anakin quickly got to work, hoping to get done before noon, when the heat became unbearable. He grabbed a nearby rag and began dusting off hyperdrives, various parts of droids, and anything else dealing with podracers and ships.

After he had been working for a few hours, the twin suns began to rise, and the temperature instantly rose a few degrees. Anakin wiped the sweat off of his forehead and continued working.

"Someday I'm going to escape from this torture." He whispered as he scrubbed a dirty Nubian hyperdrive generater. "Someday."

9. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    Well anit that an omen you can take to the podraces. Excellent.

10. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    This is like episode one....with a twist! hehe. Nice post!

11. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Cool an update!!!

YAY for Monica...... :)

I'm going to go back and check but Audrey is how old again? Is she older than Anakin? Or are they the same age?

More soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002

Ryan: Yep, and there are more twists to come! ;)

C3SoloPO: Audrey is Padme's age: 14. :)

The next post will be up soon!

13. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Up!!

The next post will be up tomorrow! :)

14. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Cool Fic!!! Keep up the good work.

15. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Angelic_308: Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far! :)

There will be a new post tonight! :)

16. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    "...and then mesa wasa banished." Jar-Jar concluding, finishing his long life story. The three Jedi were nearly asleep as they followed him up the palace steps in Theed.

"Could he be more boring? Master Yoda is more interesting than him and he talks backwards!" Audrey mumbled to Obi-Wan.

"I have to admit that listening to him talk constantly for three hours has just about put me to sleep." Obi-Wan replied.

"Here we are. This is thesa grand city of Theed. Here is the palace." Jar-Jar pointed towards the large building, which looked to have been built thousands of years ago. It was elegantly constructed, consisting of large glass windows, pillars that towered above the ground, and an array of colors.

"Thank you for showing us the way, Jar-Jar." Qui-Gon smiled, nodding at the Gungan.

Two palace guards led the group into a room to wait for the Queen. Inside was two large red sofas, a beautiful round white chair, and two tables covered with huge platters of Nabooian desserts and appetizers.

"Yousa welcome. Mesa stayin' with yousa."

Audrey's eyes raised in suprise. /Master, he's staying?! I don't know how much more of him I can take!/ she said through the Force.

/It will only be for a little while more. After we warn the Queen and protect her from the invasion we're basically done here./

/I sure hope so. I'd never thought I'd say this but there's no place I'd rather be than the Temple right now./

/Suprisingly I feel the same way./ Obi-Wan replied, chuckling.

/Would you two please pay attention?! The Queen is arriving!/ Qui-Gon ordered, breaking up the discussion just as a beautiful woman turned the corner.

The woman was dressed in a long, red dress that went all the way down the the floor. She wore an elegant headdress that held most of her hair up in a circle. The rest fell down to her waist, creating a dark brown stripe on her back. Her face was covered with white makeup, containing the two red dots on her cheeks and the red scar of rememberance on her lips. She smiled as she walked in.

"Hello. I am Queen Amidala."

The Jedi and Jar-Jar stood and bowed to the Queen. Qui-Gon spoke first. "I am Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn, and this is Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi, and his Padawan Audrey Swien. We are the Jedi sent by Supreme Chancellor Valorum to negotiate with the Trade Federation."

"Well your negotiations seemed to have failed." The young Queen replied, looking unhappy.

/She looks young, Master./ Audrey said through the Force as Qui-Gon explained to the Queen that the negotiations never took place.

/She's your age, Padawan./

/She's fourteen, too?! And she's Queen?! Wow!/

Before her Master could reply, Audrey was jolted back into the conversation. "The Trade Federation is invading Naboo as we speak, and they are moving closer to the city, and should be arriving within the next standard hour. We need to get you on board a ship and go to Coruscant before they capture and kill you."

The Queen nodded. "I need to speak with Chancellor Valorum about the matter."

"Where is your ship?" Obi-Wan asked.

One of the Queen's guards spoke. "It's in the main hanger. I'll show you the way." he began to walk out of the room, followed by Queen Amidala, Jar-Jar, and the three Jedi.

*Here we go again.* Audrey thought as she walked down the hallway toward the hangar. She glanced at a nearby window, and saw one of the large Trade Federation ships heading towards the palace.

"They're coming!" She yelled, and the group quickly began to run, hoping that they would make it to the ship before the Trade Federation did.

I'm sorry the post isn't too long, but I hope to get another one up real soon!

17. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Interesting twist to Episode 1....I like it!!!

More soon Monica!!!! :)

18. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    I agree with C3SOLOPO on this matter!

19. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Ahhh! Deysa comin! Hurry up and get out of there people! Ahhhh!

Hehe loved the post. ;) :)

20. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    C3SoloPO: Thanks, and there will be more up soon! :)

Ryan: [face_laugh] lol, thanks! :)

There will be a post up on Tuesday! :)

21. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Hey all!

Just found this cool fic about ep.1 with a twist.

Can't wait for more!

*Bump*

22. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    benknobi1: Welcome! :) I'm glad you like it so far!

There will be a post up on Wednesday! :)

23. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    |U|p|

24. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    *waiting*

25. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Ryan and benknobi1: Thanks for the ups! :)

Here's the post as promised! :)

The three Jedi, accompanied by the Queen of Naboo, one of her handmaidens, her Chief of Security, a pilot, and a loud and clumsy Jar-Jar quickly tried to get to the main hangar without calling attention to themselves. This plan failed.

"Hey, where are you going?" A voice asked, and the group turned to see a battle droid standing a few feet away from them. The Jedi quickly ignited their lightsabers while the rest, except Jar-Jar, reached for their blasters. The droid was down within seconds, and the group quickly ran to the hangar without incident.

The pilot quickly ran to the cockpit and prepared the Naboian cruiser for take-off. As the ship flew out of the hangar, everyone on board breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's going to be a challenge getting through that blockade." The pilot groaned as the cruiser entered space, instantly being fired upon by the many starships in orbit around the planet.

After a few minutes of dodging enemy fire, the ship was hit. "The shields are down!" Pilot Ric Olié announced. He hit a button on the control panel, sending out a repair crew of astromech droids. A screen to the left showed five droids working on the damage. All but one were quickly blown away. The last droid repaired the damage and quickly entered the ship.

"The shields are back up! That little droid did it!" They flew past the last starship, and Qui-Gon entered the cockpit.

"Is the ship okay?"

Ric shook his head. "Our hyperdrive is leaking, and we can't travel very far unless it gets repaired."

"Where can we land that would be safe to take the Queen?" Captain Panaka asked.

"Here, Master," Audrey spoke up from where she was sitting in the co-pilot's seat. "Tatooine. It's a desert planet, and doesn't attract that much attention. The Trade Federation has no presence there."

"How do you know?" Panaka asked.

"It's controlled by the Hutts." she answered, and immediately knew that wasn't the answer that Panaka was expecting.

"The Hutts are gangsters, you can't take the Queen there! If they found out that she was there, they'd--"

"It would be no difference if we landed on a planet under Federation control, only the Hutts aren't looking for her, which gives us the advantage."

Panaka sighed, nodding. "I guess you're right." He turned to the pilot. "Tatooine it is."

"I'm done, Watto!" Anakin yelled as he ran into the shop. His master sighed, wondering how the boy finished a hard day's work in only a few short hours. It was only ten standard hours, and he had to send one of his slaves home for the day.

After inspecting his work, Watto had no choice but to give the kid the rest of the day off. "Oh alright, get outta here!"

"Yes!" Anakin cheered, exiting the shop. He had worked extra hard so that he could have a few extra hours to work on his podracer. For some reason, he felt that it was important to have it completed by tomorrow, although he had no idea why.

"Mom, I'm home!" He announced as he stepped into his home. Although it was small, Anakin loved it, because it was the only home he had ever known.

"Ani, what did you do this time?" Shmi asked, a stern look on her face.

"I didn't do anything mom, I promise!"

"Then why are you home so early?"

"I finished my work early, so Watto sent me home for the day!"

"But it's not even afternoon yet!"

"I know, that's the best part!" The boy grinned, and his mother's expression softened into a smile. She ruffled her son's hair and pulled him into a hug.

"And what are you going to do for the rest of the day? Please don't tell me you're going to work on that podracer of yours."

"Of course I am! I have to finish it by tomorrow!"

Shmi frowned. "Why?"

"My dream told me to! Someone is going to come see me tomorrow, and they're going to need my pod!"

"Ani, it's just a dream! Dreams don't come true!"

"This one will, I know it!" Anakin ran out of the house in excitement.

"That's what I'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.