main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A chick on every planet, 2008 diary completed 28-12 going with an explosion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    The folks above our room had left the tap open and through a crack in the floor the water was dripping down on my clothes

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

At least the water wasn't dripping on them!

Hey, Laie tells me we have to leave

Hmmmm....I wonder why?

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Ha, towel man!

[face_laugh]

3. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I bet Laie enjoyed seeing him clad only in a towel. [face_mischief]

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    No that would have been two wet people. Now only Morri had to wear a towel all day.

AzureAngel2
    Ha, towel man!

Alexis_Wingstar I bet Laie enjoyed seeing him clad only in a towel.

Sure, he is an athletic build human male.:D
    The next entry was inspired by a lesson from Jack Kusters.

Entry 33

Great that leave was heading back to our transport and going back to Coruscant.
    I will tell you what happened.

My carefully constructed ?bomb? set off a little kitchen fire and when the senator returned home ? he was known for his gastronomic hobby ? and entered the kitchen, the place was engulfed in flame. Spidey recorded this and we could see his demise.

The experts discovered the cause of the fire; arson and of course with my evidence placed they could soon point towards the banking clan.

Laie took me to a nice restaurant when we returned to Coruscant and after that we celebrated our success in my apartment.

Laie, she is becoming more than a colleague and friend to me. And the feeling is mutual.

Back in my office I read about the murder of Aks Moe of Malastare and again the Separatist movement was blamed for it.

Great and I followed the debates in the senate and grinned when the Jedi were blamed for their incompetence not to keep up with the wave of violence.

5. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    :oops: So the Jedi are expected to be everywhere, eh?

[face_laugh] Unrelated to the story directly, I just realized the other day that Laie's name is the letters of Leia switched around. I'm slow, I know. :p

6. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    she is becoming more than a colleague and friend to me. And the feeling is mutual.

I knew it!!

But are they ready for "more"?

Why am I not surprised the Jedi and Separatists are getting the blame?

[face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Laie took me to a nice restaurant when we returned to Coruscant and after that we celebrated our success in my apartment.

Laie, she is becoming more than a colleague and friend to me. And the feeling is mutual.

That is good to hear!

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Not intended because the real name was from one of my colleagues named Lai and with an e added to make it a female.;)

KELIA she is becoming more than a colleague and friend to me. And the feeling is mutual.

I knew it!!
    But are they ready for "more"?
    Why am I not surprised the Jedi and Separatists are getting the blame?

Yeah Palps and his schemes[face_skull]

AzureAngel2 Laie took me to a nice restaurant when we returned to Coruscant and after that we celebrated our success in my apartment.

That is good to hear!

He has a real friend now.

Thanks all for reading and next is a nice update

Entry 34

Yesterday I have celebrated my 50th birthday.

My mate Boyd Vienar had planned something and as I went to the office I found a message on my desk.
    Invitation from your friends to the HollyWok at Senateboulevard 71.

I had surprised Boyd a few weeks ago with a party when he celebrated his 38th birthday and his first two years at the office and had given him an old-fashioned paper diary.
    Boyd did come to the office when he was promoted on Alderaan and was spotted by me as a good candidate for the office. He was 36 and serving at the police-station on Alladea and had just been promoted to captain.

I keep my diary in my computer and it shows my many adventures on many planets.

Boyd had often said jokingly ?A girl on every planet? as I was typing my adventures. Sometimes I forget what we had done and Boyd pointed at the paper diary and said ?It?s on paper and you can copy it.?

I entered the restaurant and a fabulous looking girl guided me to a table.
    Seated were my friends Palpatine and Boyd and they congratulated me with my birthday.

Palpatine gave me a giftbox and when I opened it, I found a PDA in it and a note ?A modern diary for your many adventures.?

We had a gourmet-meal and as in every Wok-restaurant you can choose your own ingredients.
    A toast to the next fifty years concluded the party.

And now I will continue the celebration with Laie.

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Palpatine gave me a giftbox and when I opened it, I found a PDA in it and a note ?A modern diary for your many adventures.?

A dangerous gift!

10. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    A modern diary for your many adventures.

Hmmm...Palpatine wants him to keep a record?

Why do I find that very suspicious?

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 A dangerous gift!

Sure the gift is dangerous, you will see in the end of the diary.

Thanks again for supporting this diary and reading.

Laie gave me flowers for my birthday.
    Beautiful red flowers, blood red flowers coloured like the stone in her ring.

We had a nice evening and that evening turned out into a week, a week free and a key to a privately owned cabin from Palpatine on Anaxes.

We went there and enjoyed the nice spring weather. It was responsible for flowers, lots of flowers dotting the meadows and Laie made a string of flowers for me.
    She is lovely and yes she is the one for me.

We visited the singing cave of Anaxes with the whispering cauldron after Laie found a leaflet decribing that cave. Two meari?s brought us there. No speeders allowed had been on that leaflet and a man ? the keeper of the cabins ? provided us with our rides.

I observed the cave and found it a nice one, gloomy and mysterious and quite dark except for one place where the roof had caved in.

Returning to our cabin we enjoyed the company of each other and it was with a great reluctance that we returned to our jobs.
    But I will see Laie more as our jobs are getting us more and more working together.

12. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    That was sweet. Even villians need a romantic getaway. @};-

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...what a lovely update

It's nice to see a couple enjoying a nice, romantic interlude...of course that usually means danger is lurking on the horizon....

[face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Alexis_Wingstar That was sweet. Even villians need a romantic getaway.

Yes and writing him and Laie is just fun that way.

Danger is lurking but not for him. The clone wars have started [face_skull]

Entry 36

The Clone-wars have begun and for some months my assignments involve keeping track of Count Dooku and his accomplishes. Boyd Vienar is doing the public work and is scouting the places our employer visits. Palpatine wants to be informed about every senator and he has asked us to bug some of the private places.

Laie has told me of Palpatine?s great plans and I like them. It is an end to the war and the meddling of the senate and those Jedi and a lot of credits and a place of my own on Anaxes. It pays double of what I am normally getting for a year on the job and it is tax-free. I have agreed to do more dirty jobs for him and have encrypted my diary and secured the files on my computer.

A week ago Palpatine called me and said ?I need an assassin for a simple job. It involves getting something out of the Jeditemple that is closely guarded. An insider will help your recruit.? One of my contacts was willing to help me on this job and I contacted Palpatine with this news.

Mahalo Teyl was the insider and I arranged the meeting and gave them their orders ?Change a pyramid in the Jeditemple archives for this simple fake one.?

It was a dirty job though with Mahalo Teyl and the assassin killed and a Jedi who was snooping around presumed dead but the pyramid was retrieved by one of the Red guards.
    Palpatine was displeased with the fact that a Coruscant police-report reported one death in the Jeditemple-archives. The Jedi was still alive and he said to me he was planning something else.

And who is that character?
    Lousy Kenobi of course.

15. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Good for Obi-wan. :D Too bad he didn't foil the plot all together :p

16. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oooh, Kenobi's back, eh? Good!

17. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    And who is that character?
    Lousy Kenobi of course.

Whoo-Hoo, Obi to the rescue again!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

It's just unfortunate the Red guards got the pyramid back.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More trouble is coming

Yes his Jedi nemesis

Yes and that got Palpatine thinking about another plot.

Thanks all for reading and here is the next update

Entry 37
    I have been to Tanara and the droid shop of Jedda Bin. He has been my supplier of advanced droids that can fire darts and the like and to him I am known as Siphi-T-adal.

Palpatine has contacted me for a new job. It involves those Jedi and he has given me a key to his private cabin on Anaxes. I have to set up a trap for one of them. By the looks of his holopic he is a young human in his thirties with ginger coloured hair and a neatly trimmed beard. The other Jedi is a handsome youth with one artificial arm.

Yippee it?s Obi boy again. Time for more torture.

I got one of the unregistered transports equipped with a speeder in its hangar and took of.
    My first destination was Devaron and the small town of Shalla.

I dressed in faded beige clothes and a grey cloak and went to a shop on Mainstreet.
    I showed the shopkeeper my I.D. and said ?test two is to commence.?
    It was a coded message for the shopkeeper who provided me with the equipment.
    I said that in a short time two humans would be coming to his shop to ask for the same sort of merchandise. He was to sell it to them.

Next stop was Devara and I gave my instructions to my Devaron contact.

I took of for Anaxes and went to the private cabin of my boss to prepare things. Bugging devices were placed in the living-room and bedrooms. An inviting leaflet to the ?The singing cave of Anaxes with the whispering cauldron? was placed on the table.
    Next I went to the cave and as I had gotten permission from the authorities I could use my speeder.
    Again I examined the cave and it was perfect for the trap. The rock was riddled with ore that would render any communication-device useless when inside. The main entrance was narrow and easy to collapse and the cave had sky-holes that would make a rescue possible.
    I planted the explosives and went to my transport, waiting for the show to commence.

I checked my bugs and yes, three humans were inside the cabin, the target and his Jedi-friend.

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh, ho! A jedi!

*smells trouble!*

20. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    three humans were inside the cabin, the target and his Jedi-friend.

Uh oh!

I hope the "jedi friend" will be able to thwart the assassination plans.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005

Yippee it?s Obi boy again. Time for more torture.

I think there's something wrong with me - I want to go "yippee," too. :eek: Earlybird, that line is a CLASSIC! [face_laugh]

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 Oh, ho! A jedi!

*smells trouble!*

Yes Trouble is brewing.

KELIA three humans were inside the cabin, the target and his Jedi-friend.

Uh oh!

I hope the "jedi friend" will be able to thwart the assassination plans.

Great update

You will see.[face_mischief]

Thank you[:D]

In the next update you will see what he is planning. Evil:mad:

Entry 38

One more day of waiting followed and in the afternoon as I was checking my equipment for the last time my comlink buzzed softly and a hologram of a dark shrouded figure appeared, saying ?tomorrow, only the ginger-haired bearded one?
    I went to my bed with a smile on my face. Obi will meet my darts.

Next morning I clad myself in camouflage gear and went to my observation post near the cave.

I sent out my droids and with the remote-control, I could see three figures approaching.
    I had programmed the droid to hit non-lethal parts.

I saw the target being hit by two arrows and collapse with the meari on top of him.
    Just before he collapsed and the droid was destroyed I could see the target with one arrow in the left shoulder and one in the right lower leg. Good, very good, he will suffer greatly.

My second droid was used to let them flee to the cave.
    My bug in the cave registered the entrance of the three humans and I activated the third droid

The Jedi with the artificial arm came out of the entrance and saw my droid. He whipped out his lightsaber and that was my chance to destroy his dropped comlink and push the remote for the detonation of the explosives.

I saw from my viewing-point the Jedi climb atop of the cave and after a short time he took of running like a bat out of hell.

A few hours later he came back with the rescue-squad and the Jedi was rescued and looking sick. Good the test is commencing.

I contacted my master and said that the test was beginning and he asked me to set up clues.

That same evening my master called again saying ?Boyd is coming.?
    And that is a little bit of a disappointment because he is the ?nice and smart guy.? And that means I will do the examinations of the droids we are going to find.

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    the Jedi was rescued and looking sick

Oh no, what have you done to Obi!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Obi ends up in the healers ward... once more. Poor him! I bet they have a rrom with a name plate for him.

@};-

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    poisoned him but he will recover as you will see in a future entry.

Sure, room number 9

Entry 39

An unregistered transport was on approach to the spaceport of the small town of Anaxeri and when it landed I greeted my friend Boyd.
    He told me of the attack on friends of our master Palpatine who stayed in his private cabin.

I knew this already.
    He said it had occurred at the singing cave and he wanted to go there as soon as possible. I said that the master had contacted me also and I had arranged a speeder and access to the nature-reserve. We put the speeder in the transport and took off to the private cabin.

We landed and within two hours we were standing at the collapsed entrance of the cave.
    My explosives had been very successful.
    A few metres back the dead meari was still visible and the snow was bloody around it.
    A blood stained trail led to the entrance of the cave.

I found a piece of a droid.
    Boyd found a destroyed droid lying 50 metres from the meari but as it was getting late and we wanted to be back before dark, we didn?t search for the other droids.

We went back to the cabin and I said after examining it 'for a long time' that it had the signature of a well known droid-builder on Tanara. I had bought it myself.
    I had examined my piece of droid also and said that there were clues of the assassin left on it.
    I told Boyd that I would go after the assassin tomorrow.

Next morning I went to Anaxeri and observed Boyd through my bugs.
    I saw the young Jedi Padawan enter and discussing the droids. They found the other droid I had carefully hidden in the rubble of the entrance and which had some arrows left.
    They discussed the arrows and their disguises.
    I contacted my friends on Devaron and told them about the two shaggy looking merchants who came to investigate the arrows.
    A few days later they came back from Devaron and I introduced myself to Anakin Skywalker. I told him that I had tried to arrest the assassin but that I had killed him in a fire fight.

Ah yes, Anakin Skywalker is that very special friend of my master and he is not to be harmed ever. My master has a great future for him.

And my boss told me that the Jedi was recovering. Grr mayhem Kenobi is alive but he is suffering and that's alright with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.