main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Child's Savior: Epilogue FINALLY FINISHED 07/23/2005 !

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by masterobiwankenobi, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    :_| That was so beautiful :_|

2. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    Wow, what a long wait! I'm so glad to see that you have finished this great story! Thanks! I love happy endings! :D

3. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Aw, how beautiful. [face_love] I hoped that that was what the river stone had done to Obi-Wan. So happy to be proven right! The last scene was just perfect. I loved the image of Obi's friends wanting to play connect the dots! [face_laugh]

Keep it up! Really enjoyed this story.

4. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    I thought you forgot about this story. That was a lovely ending. =D= [face_love]

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Yay!! =D= Obi is fine and now can become Qui-Gon's apprentice!! I'm sure Obi's friends will be relieved and excited to know their Obi is back! [face_dancing]

Excellent ending!!

6. masterobiwankenobi

masterobiwankenobi Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2003
    Aya-Na_Bashu Thanks, glad you liked it.

KSkywalker i had a bit of writer's block with this chapter and my beta reader was feeling ill so it took longer for her to edit, but it's finally done. glad you liked it. i like happy endings too. ;)

maychorianthanks. i also liked the connecting the dots part, i could see my son chasing my daughter around the house with a marker if she had chicken pox, so i thought it would work well. ;)

LilQui-Gon nope didn't forget about it, it just took a lot longer than i planned. glad you liked the ending, i wasn't to sure about it.

Kynstar thanks, obi's frineds will definately be happy.

thanks for all the reviews, i've had a bad couple of days and it was good to get the reviews.

Peggy 8-}

7. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    Thank you thank you thank you for finishing this story!

The ending was sweet and perfect.

8. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

I just knew the rock would save the day.
    Brilliant story Thanks :D

9. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Okay, I just read this whole story, and let me just say that I loved it! [face_love] Poor Obi-Wan, but I'm glad he finally remembered who he was, and that Qui-Gon got a chance to fix his mistake. And I just have to say that I really loved Cyjeun, such a cute little slug-thing, and a great friend for Obi. Lovely story! :D
    I'll have to read your other stuff now, I look forward to it!
    [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.