main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Chosen Destiny.....AU/Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan....Mystery/Romance**Complete 7/19/06**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    OMG!!!:eek: Palo was Padme's ex-husband!!! She's got a lot of explaining for Anakin to do... jeez... that's a shock... now Anakin's all upset... awww... stupid Bail... blurting stuff out... ugh... and Padme is still going along with the marriage? GAHH!!! I wonder who Anakin thinks is behind all of it... hmmm... I've got some ideas, but I'll keep them to myself...

Update soon!

Rachel Rose@};-

I just knew Padme was going to hit Ani with that log... ha ha ha... priceless[face_laugh]

2. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Yay! You gave me another reason to hate Palo![:D] :D

And Bail, I still don't think he is as innocent as he seems.o_O

Anakin,:eek: where is yousa goin'! You didn't even give her time to explain.[face_shame_on_you]

Great update!
    Thanks for the PM!

3. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Ex-husband interesting plot twist. Oh! Ani get over it.

Bail cowering in the boat. Humm!

I thought for a second we were going to need a new Ani. Padme is a mean woman with a stick.

Good post!=D==D==D=

4. JediKaris

JediKaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    Padme's ex-husband???

:eek: :eek:

Now there's a twist I didn't see coming.

Glad to see she's okay and I hope Anakin will give her a chance to explain

Very nice update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    she was married to him?? ewwww...Padme!!! first Palo, now Bail, I'm starting to see a tendency here!![face_sick]

6. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Bail is behind all of this...grrr!!

7. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Padme: You need to break the cycle of bad choices: first Palo then Bail.

If Bail is behind this kidnapping, I really fear for Padme!!

Poor Anakin:_|

8. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Wow...what a shocker!! Padme was married to Palo! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder why Padme wanted to keep that info from Anakin?
    What ever it is, I hope she can talk to him before she
    gets married to Bail. Speaking of Bail, I think he's behind
    all this mess. :mad:

Great update! :)

9. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Poor Padme needs to stop marrying these creeps and start paying attention to cute little Jedi padawans who are actually nice to her (instead of hitting them with tree branches! Haha!) Great update! :)

10. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    KELIA - I'm just getting started on this so I'm pretty behind. I just wanted to drop a line to say how moved I was by poor Anakin's discomfiture in the first chapter! [face_worried] Poor, poor guy!

I enjoyed how you handled the dialogue. If you don't mind, I'll leave feedback as I get caught up. It may seem a bit out of place to be geeting comments on stuff that happened a while back but I'll try to come up to speed quickly.

Good work!:)

11. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    PM LIST

Star_Angel
    VA_Parky
    DarthVaderette
    Lea-El
    Jediarym
    WendyGage
    Michaellover
    Daenarrah
    Amidala66
    Wanna-Be-Jedi-Knight
    AnakinLuver
    LoveAnakin1
    FitJedi
    ANAKINSBABY
    Ladynaye
    EGKenobi
    Anakins-Girl
    MrDagobah
    Anakin?s_Kiss
    delta-7starfighter
    Princess_Elizabeth

Chapter 16

Padme leaned on the balustrade on the East balcony staring blankly at the shimmering lake before her. The events of the last few days were weighing heavily on her shoulders. Her joy at being rescued was short lived when she learned of Yane?s death?from Sabe. Bail hadn?t even bothered to tell her. Instead, he spent the entire journey back to the house rambling on and on about their wedding and how much safer she would be once they were married.

And Anakin?Padme sighed wearily, a single tear sliding down her cheek. Anakin had completely ignored her during the boat ride and once back at the house, stalked off to his room without so much as a glance in her direction. She couldn?t blame him really. An old friend was not quite the same thing as an ex-husband but Palo barely counted as an ex-husband.

?Padme, there you are.? Bail stepped onto the balcony, pausing to study the hastily prepared wedding decorations. ?Humph,? he sniffed disdainfully. ?Hardly the best, but it will have to do.?

Padme gapped at him in disbelief. Couldn?t the man be grateful for the hard work her handmaidens had put into the decorating?

?Well,? he continued crossing over to her and taking her into his arms. ?Excited about the wedding??

Padme gazed at him blankly.

?Pretty soon we?ll be man and wife and this will all be behind you,? he said tightening his hold. ?I was thinking for our honeymoon we could?,?

?Bail?I?we need to talk,? Padme interrupted pulling herself from his embrace.

He glanced down at her in surprise.

?Oh, well if you have someplace in mind that?s fine,? he replied reaching for her again. ?But I?ve already got the security measures in place for our trip to?,? his words trailed off as Padme stepped away from his reach.

?No, that?s not it.? She took a deep breath. ?I can?t?I don?t?,? she paused for a moment, squaring her shoulders. ?I?m not going to marry you,? she said firmly.

?Wha?what?? Bail?s mouth hung open in shock.

?I don?t love you,? Padme explained. ?And I don?t want to spend the rest of my life with a man I don?t love.?

?Huh?? Bail gasped. ?Padme I thought we had an understanding.?

?I know,? she answered softly. ?But I?ve changed my mind.?

Bail studied her silently for a few moments.

?This is about that boy isn?t it?? he snapped, eyes flashing. ?You?re willing to give up the prestige of being my wife for a?a?.he?s not even a real Jedi!?

Padme winced at the harshness in his tone.

?This has nothing to do with Anakin,? she insisted. ?I just cant?,?

?Don?t lie to me,? Bail hissed grabbing her shoulders and shaking her. ?You?re in love with him?aren?t you,? he shook her harder. ?Admit it!?

?All right I love him,? Padme shouted wrenching herself from his grasp. ?But it doesn?t have anything to do with my decision not to marry you.? She glared at him. ?I wouldn?t marry you even if I didn?t love him.?

Bail?s eyes narrowed. ?Liar!? he sneered inching towards her menacingly. ?You?ve been making a fool out of me behind my back. You won?t get away with that.?

Padme stepped away from him, her eyes widening in horror.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Anakin lay on the bed in his room staring at the plain ceiling, wishing he were anywhere but here. He could hardly believe the events of the day. His overwhelming joy at rescuing Padme was harshly cut short upon learning she had lied to him?she had been married before?his Angel, married! He groaned hating the reality that she was not the perfect woman he always imagined her to be.

A soft knock interrupted his thoughts.

?Go away,? he called out sullenly, not bothering to use the Force to determine who was at the door. He didn?t care who

12. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    YAY!!!! She told Bail!!! Good to read that. Now you bring up another mystery. Is something wrong with Padme again?

13. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, wonderful update Kelia=D=. And I have to say yay for Padmé for telling Bail of, but poor Ani, and what was it they felt? Oh, see now I can?t wait to read more, but it?s the end? That is so sad:(.

14. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Ha! Take that Bail!!! Padme has turned you down flat. [face_dancing]

Why do I have a feeling that he is not handling the news very well though?? Perhaps it is the fact that the two Jedi are racing towards the very place they were just standing??!!!!

Can't wait for more. Great update! Things are really coming together and I am dying to see how it all turns out! =D=

15. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh my... I wonder what is happening in Padme's room that got both Obi-Wans and Anakins attention. Can't wait for the next chapter.

16. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    Way the go Padmé! That's it girl!:D Oh but something tells me Bail is doing something to her, and based on the feelings of the Jedi I'm almost sure of it...[face_worried] Please let her be alright!!

Oh next week is the last chapter! That's sad but I can't wait for it:D I hope there will be a happy ending for Anakin and Padmé!

Amazing update and thanks for the pm![:D]

17. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Bail gets jilted - yeah! Tell him, Padme! But... Oh no, what's he doing to her now?!?! :eek:

"I'm going to sulk" [face_laugh] Great update!

18. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    I knew it! I knew it!!! I didn't trust him. Nope, not one bit!!

This story is going to end.:_|:_| That's the bad thing about stories, they end!

AS A good Ani/Padme writer you will give us a happy ending, won't you? [face_praying]

Good work
    =D==D==D=

19. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    mmm... I'm glad Padme told Bail off, but me thinks he's going to harm her and that's what Ani and Obi were sensing... i love the pouting Ani... he's so cute...

Let's see what SENATOR BAIL ORGANA is up to, shall we?

Rachel Rose@};-

20. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm also happy Padme told Bail she didn't want to be with him. It's always good to tell the truth.:D

Ani/Obi conversation=[face_love]

What a cliffie!:eek:

Great update!

21. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    ?Anakin.? Obi-Wan pushed open the door and stepped inside, hands on his hips. ?Are you going to spend the rest of the evening sulking in here or are you going to act like the representative of the Jedi you are and attend the wedding??

?I?m going to sulk,? Anakin retorted, turning to face the wall.

well,that's Anakin alright!!:p stop sulking, and go kick Bail's arse!

22. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    [face_peace] I can't wait to see what happens next. I like Anakin's mood and Obi wan trying to talk him out of it. Great update!

23. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    I am new here and I have spent the last couple of hours reading this amazing story. You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to see what Anakin does when he gets his hands on Bail. The banter between the characters is right on and the emotion is so heartfelt. Love it and I can't wait for more. Would you please add me to your PM list. Thanks!

24. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm glad Padmé finally told Bail she can't marry him. It was for all the wrong reasons. And he's being extremely selfish, self-centered and arrogant here. Now I worry what he's going to do after that threat. Whatever it is, it isn't good. Especially since Obi-Wan and Anakin felt something.

I have to add here. Sulky Anakin is so cute.

Oner more chapter and we see what happens. I look forward to it.

25. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    It's hard to marry someone you don't love....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.