main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Chosen Destiny.....AU/Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan....Mystery/Romance**Complete 7/19/06**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKaris

JediKaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    Yay! Padme has come to her senses!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

I'm thrilled to see she's not marrying Bail....now if she and Anakin can just put the past behind them....

wonderful update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Hurry Anakin and rescue Padme from Bail! God knows what he'll do to her. [face_worried]

3. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Oh thank God she isn't going to marry Bail! In this universe he's a real jerk!

Somehow I think Anakin may find a way to stop it - and I think he's cuter when he's sulky, than in the canon were he's whiny.[face_mischief]

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    And now for the conclusion....I want to thank everyone their support. This story was a bit longer than I originally thought it would be, but I've had so much fun writing it. I appreciate all the kind words - [:D] [:D] and I hope everyone enjoys the ending :D My apologies for the wrong title in the PM's I sent out - what can I say? It's early...8-} 8-} 8-}

Chapter 17

?I never should have bothered with this ridiculous engagement ruse,? Bail sneered inching closer to Padme, his eyes blazing with fury.

?Wha?what are you talking about?? Padme gasped, jumping as her back touched the balustrade.

?It would have been much easier to just kill you myself and been spared all this drama,? he hissed. ?It?s been much too time consuming and, after all, I have better things to do.?

?You??? Padme shrank back as his hand reached out to stroke her cheek. ?You?re behind the assassination attempts??

Bail nodded, an eerie smile forming on his lips.

?And you hired Palo??

?That incompetent fool,? Bail interjected.

?Why??

?Because you?ve become a nuisance in the Senate, Senator,? he spat gripping the back of her neck. ?Because you?re too stupid to support a good piece of legislation when it comes up for a vote.?

?Legislation?? Padme cried incredulously. ?This is about a bill not passing??

She bit her lip to keep from crying out as Bail?s fingers dug painfully into her neck. She wouldn?t give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream.

?Idiot!? he snapped. ?This is about the Military Creation Act which you have stood in the way of for a year.? He released her suddenly and she grabbed the balustrade to keep from falling.

?Marrying me wouldn?t have changed my vote,? she said, rubbing the back of her neck.

?You really aren?t getting it, are you,? Bail laughed. ?Do you really think you would have survived more than 24 hours as my wife??

Padme starred at him in horror. ?What do you mean??

?I mean, you stupid little girl,? he eyed her with contempt. ?You would have meet with some sort of ?unfortunate accident? in the morning and I would just sit back and blame the ?mysterious assassin?. And The Military Creation Act would be passed.?

?That would never have worked, I?m not the only one?? her words trailed off as she suddenly realized all of what Bail had said. ?What do you mean I would have meet with an accident in the morning??

?Well,? Bail taunted, looking her up and down. ?You don?t really think I would have deprived myself of a wedding night, do you??

?Why you?you?,? Padme gasped in outrage, slapping his face as hard as she could.

Bail lurched forward, grabbing her by the throat and squeezing.

?I?m tired of this little game, Padme,? he hissed. ?It?s time to end it now.?

?LET HER GO!?

Bail turned his head as Anakin and Obi-Wan burst onto the balcony, lightsabers ignited.

?Oh look,? he snickered, turning to face Padme. ?It?s your incompetent Jedi friends. Whatever will they tell the council after you?re dead?? He tightened his grip. ?You?re too late!? he screamed throwing Padme?s limp body across the balcony.

?NNNNOOOO!?

Anakin leapt, thrusting his lightsaber through Bail?s stomach. He released his grip on the lightsaber and continued to Padme?s side.

?Padme,? he gathered her into his arms, desperately searching for a pulse.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anakin paced outside Padme?s room, struggling to control his irritation at not being allowed to stay by Padme?s side while Obi-Wan and Captain Typho questioned her for their official report. Since he was the one to kill Bail, he was not allowed to talk to Padme until after she had given her version of what happened without any influence from him.

He froze as the door opened.

?Master, is she all right?? he asked as Obi-Wan stepped into the hallway followed by Captain Typho.

?She?s fine,? Obi-Wan smiled. ?And yes, you can go in and see her now.?

Anakin nearly bowled him over a

5. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    What a sweet ending. I am glad they ended up together and evil Bail is no more. You just can't ignore love knocking on the door of your heart. [face_blush]

6. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awwwww! What a sweet ending! There's nothing like some good Anakin/Padme mush!! [face_love] Needless to say, I am one happy camper!

Holy smokes! Bail was one evil dude!! I was not sorry to see him meet the other end of Anakin's light saber! :mad:

Fantastic job! What a fun story this was! Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I enjoyed every single moment!

Three cheers for KELIA!

7. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    aaaawww That was the perfect ending!! Sweet and excited till the last minute!

~!@#$%^&*()`

:mad: I knew it was Bail. I just knew it. :mad: But thank you, thank you, thank you Anakin for taking GREAT care of him:D

The last part was aaaw...[face_love] it was just amazing. A lovely ending for a lovely story!

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D= for KELIA! I was a happy to be a part of this!

[:D]

8. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
  9. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Bravo Kelia!!!!=D=

Awesome job[:D]

10. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    =D= WONDERFUL!!! FANTASTIC!=D=

11. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Aaah! I'm so a happy ending reader. [face_love]

If only we could rewrite life until we get it right.:)

I loved this story and hope you pm me on any others you write.@};-

Good work, can't wait for your next project.
    =D==D==D==D==D=

12. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    Wow! that was great! I'm soooo sorry it took me forever to catch up on this, but at least i missed the cliffies! so much drama and what awful places to stop chapters!
    Now that's a mean bail, but at least it meant we get a nice happy anidala!

13. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek: wow... that is one sinister Bail you've created... very AU that he wanted the act to pass... whew...

Am I glad that Ani killed him... he frickin deserved it...

What a romantic ending... cute... they are meant to be together... A/P FOREVER[face_love]

Rachel Rose@};-

14. JediLara

JediLara Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2005
    AWWWWWWWW....I loved the sweet, mushy ending!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Bail - good ridiance. He was quite the evil character here....I'm glad Ani took care of him.

Very lovely story

=D= =D= =D=

15. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    I can't help but say....awwwwwwwww when I read the ending. [face_love]

That was a wonderful ending KELIA! =D=

16. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    awwww, I love the ending!![face_love] and Bail is dead!! that slimy worm!!

17. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh kelia,, that was exactly what I needed after a day like today so Thank You!
    Great ending to a great story.

18. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    Great ending to a great story. I am glad that Bail bit the dust and Anakin saved the day. Loved it!

19. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Awww, that was such a perfect ending
    I loved your story

20. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    This story was fantastic, Kelia. =D=

I love the happy ending for Padme and Anakin. Great job.

21. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Brilliant ending!!!

Very well written fic all round I have to say. Look forwards to what you're gonna write next.

EG

22. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Good ending! I didn't want to believe Bail was behind it all but he was. He got what he deserved, and all over a vote. [face_not_talking]

The ending with Anakin and Padmé was very sweet. Thanks for a great fic.

23. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Aw, happy ending!!! [face_love] (Although I've never been so glad to see Bail get killed! :eek:) But yay, Anakin and Padme can be together now... They're so sweet together at the end!!! Wonderful story! =D=

24. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    What a great way to end. Bail dies and Anakin and Padme are together.:D [face_love]

Great job on this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!:)

25. QueenSith

QueenSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    Awww....Padme chooses Anakin!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I knew she'd come around eventually :D

What a lovely ending to a lovely story

Nice job

=D= =D==D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.