main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a class question

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi_Drizzt, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Drizzt

Jedi_Drizzt Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2006
    Hey everyone, I need some help.

Is there a Class, heroic, non-heroic or prestige, called HoloNet Star or something like that (Noble / something...). I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere or hear of it, the problem is I can't remember where. Could you please tell me if that exists and in which rulebook does it appear?
    I play 2002 revised edition so I guess it should be there...

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    IIRC, in the Hero's Guide web supplment?

3. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    It's a PrC from Web Enhancement #1 for the Hero's Guide. Bad news is that WotC's older stuff is presently unavailable.

4. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    West End Games D6 book "Heroes and Rogues" has the "Holovid Celebrity" template.

5. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Oh hey, the website is online again. Go get it.

6. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    For those older d20 pdf downloads, from the SWRPG homepage, go to archives on the left. On the next page scroll down and look for the "full archives" link on the left. That's everything "official" I believe

7. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    isn't there something like this in an upcoming book? I'm sure I read something about this recently, an excerpt or something.

8. Jedi_Drizzt

Jedi_Drizzt Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2006
    Ok, enhancement downloaded. Thanks for the help guys. :)

Did anyone ever have a Holovid Star in their party or a game they GMed? How was it like? Any suggestions or advices?

9. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    if you have a group of them, could always do the old 'galaxy quest' type, or maybe a script he was reading contains details which are close to some truth/secret which could mean trouble if it gets out...

10. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    I had a guy build a bunch of stealthy holovid recorders that followed the party around, and transmitted their activities as fictional adventure entertainment show, with the names of villains edited to preserve the peace. Soon people were waving at the party or winking at them on the sly.
    Eventually they found out why, then used it to their advantage during an ambush where they were outnumbered. "Hey, they're filming 'The Expendables' over in the plaza!". Dozens of fans run into an active, crowded firefight, certain that none of it is real...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.