A clean slate?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by TK_Four_Two_One, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    Okey doke. Here goes.

I noticed from reading a few posts today that there is still a semblance of that 'us' and 'them' feeling. Its not a very big problem but just been brought up a few times. I personally would like to see an end to this as its not healthy. Therefore I would like to see the 'other' posters post here more frequently and maybe even come back. I never wanted for them to leave in the first place and I did state that at the time. This thread is NOT to be used to bring up old problems and its not intended for that use. I want to use it to clear the air- or at least try.

At that time I think there were many over reactions with me being included. In hindsight I think I handled myself wrongly and went about things wrongly. For that I apologise. Me and Poodu fell out and I feel I dealt with it the wrong way. I cant comment for what Poodu thinks but wonders if he feels we both could have handled it differently. But I'm not taking sole blame for what happened as I think thats very unfair and I hope that after all this time that some of the ones who left can agree with me. Even Alphawolf at the time said that things had been boiling under for awhile with other things.

I think I wrote something similar to this not long after it all went pear shaped but I guess it was just bad timing. I said then that I thought there were some really funny posters who left and I was disappointed (I was disappointed that they ALL decided to leave) cuz even the overused gay jokes I found really funny. It was a break from the mundane things in life and a chance to chill here. Maybe I didnt really respect the 'sanctuary' that this place had become to its posters when the argument with Poodu began cuz people (and me) just want to have a laugh here. I started to realise this when the on going 'chat' between Moylesy and Jamie went on and on. Get it sorted guys as its not helpful- unless its an ongoing joke I dont know about :p . People just dont want it here. I can see why many may have thought as me as a trouble maker or maybe trying to take over the place. As you can now see from my posts after they left that I have NOOOO intentions of trying to run this place or have it 'my way' as I see this as a place for EVERYBODY. I will admit that a couple of people who joined here or started posting after 'the mass exodus' started to get on my nerves as they tried to control the place and were at times very quick to run to a mod which dampened spirits. I think S_S (congrats on the RSA position Luke, and thanks to Stu (D_A) for taking over at a time which was a serious low and doing the best he could as RSA- anyone would have found that period rough) should make a Newbie thread to warn them that they should have thick skin when they enter and take NOTHING personal :p .

I know I have been called many names by the others and maybe I still am but I'm hoping that there has been plenty of water under the bridge to let bygones be bygones. I still just see Mots_Minx as Cass, Poodu as Sam, Oh_Ah_Cantona as Chet, Jairen as Phil to name a few. I dont hold any malice to the other posters who left- even TTG who was rather full of malice towards me ;) .

Like I said there were some really funny posters and if they were to return or post more then that would add to the already great and funny posters here. We all could make this fan force great and massive. I'm not saying them posting more or returning will turn it into a utopia- there will ALWAYS be some bitching and falling out here but there is always ways to sort things out in a manner that suits everybody. Our Brit humour is always on the edge and full of innuendo- lets not kill that. I mentioned all this in the sock issue thread and I aint goin to go over it again.

If any do decide to post here then I will hope we can chat cuz IMO its all water under the bridge and its not healthy to hold a grudge. I even thought I got on with most of them anyway- unless i was wrong. Az and R_B fell out with me when it happened but since then we have had our ups and downs but we seem to have patched up som
  2. Az-Azzameen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL. We [face_love] Dusty Bin. ;)

Theres not really any 'us and them' between here and .org anymore. Its rather an 'us and them' between 'here and biff' unfortunately. :(

Rather a long post, but no problems with me. Pm me sometime. ;)
  3. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Az-Azzameen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tip = Rambles might like you a bit better if you change your sig line. LMAO. ;)
  5. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    LMAO!!! nope! :p after his 'lets see some winners' thread when they beat us in the worthless cup i think not! :p
  6. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
  7. Ramble_Boba Force Ghost

star 5
    I have major problems with you, it was never worthy of 4-0 :_|

Well as you say, fell out at the time but long over that, missed you around, although I had a feeling you was Dusty Bin(thanks to Yoshi)

Hope you stay around(espically next season when Liverpool win the league)
  8. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    LMAO!!! yer last statement there Rambles made me laugh!!! :p

And cheerz Rambles for yer support too! :)
  9. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    @ Rambles- Told ya so , told ya so.... :p

Yes, stick around TK ya wee scamp! :p
  10. Az-Azzameen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hope you stay around(espically next season when Liverpool win the league)

LOL. We'll have to mummify him for that... :p
  11. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    LMAO!! at az- Rambles will have a few choice words for ya! :p

LOL Yoshi!! OK... I will, ya big eejit!! :p
  12. Ramble_Boba Force Ghost

star 5
    I only listen to Sky's new sports reporter

[image=http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39061000/jpg/_39061593_min-ap-203body.jpg]

"On saturday Liverpool greatly outplayed Man Utd and got stunning 1-0 victory with an outstanding Baros goal.

Liverpool are on ther verge of winning the league, the other teams are been slaugthered and they are 8 points behind. Victory will soon be Liverpools"
  13. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    Ahhhh, that's better. Haven't been called one of those in a while. lol :p
  14. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh] @ rambles

;) theres plenty more from were that came from, Yosh! :p
  15. Darth_Dashit Jedi Master

star 4
    LMAO

Good to see you Tk, we're all fine over on .org, and some of us still post here, espically over the last week.
  16. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
  17. MasterChapRimera Jedi Master

star 4
    so dusty bin was TK

//pretends he knew all along
  18. Az-Azzameen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [fill in blanks]

These ____ are getting out of _______ [face_plain] People are _______ for this ______.

19. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    I don't think i'll ever get bored of that sentance. [face_laugh]
  20. Ramble_Boba Force Ghost

star 5
    These onions are getting out of my bum [face_plain] People are celebratingfor this great event.
  21. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    WELCOME back TK :)

I can't believe I sat down long enough to read through that entire post :eek:

Good on ya dude, nice to see ya back you great Eejit... no wonder I found D_B so familiar... git ;)
  22. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    DQ, half the male population of this country are familier to you! Hussey. :p
  23. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Master

star 4
  24. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL @ Yoshi & D_Q! :p

Cheerz D_Q!! :D
  25. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    Eh good evening to ya TK. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.