main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive A clone wars portrait

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Here is a new piece of oil-painting art by me. The background is from a vacation at Het Vennebos
    and a picture taken there

[image=http://galactic-voyage.com/images/Fan%20Art/earlybird%20obi-wan-Afbeelding(1).jpg]

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I hate to say it, but the pic's not turning up.

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Odd, that...I was able to copy and paste and it came up, but it isn't showing as a thumbnail... **scratches head**

I want to point out, earlybird-obi-wan, that each artist is urged to use only one thread to display all their work--if you have more art to post, simply add it to your ongoing thread, rather than start a whole new thread--this reduces clutter in the forum. You can update your thread title, as well, by going back to your very first post and hitting the "Edit Message" button at the bottom of that first post-this brings up the Edit page and allows you to update the Subject line with a date and description of your new addition(s).

Another thing I'll urge you to try to do is to flip your scanned/photographed paintings, either in your photo editing program or something like Paint Shop or Photoshop--it's a bit hard to admire them when they're sideways! ;) This is a nice one, though the proportions of the figures looks a little off (Obi Wan looks quite a bit smaller than Anakin...)--again, a lovely environment you have around them (I'm struggling with a CW piece myself, and am having a terrible time with it! lol!). Another nice painting!

FF

4. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    you do draw beautiful portraits, Earlybird-obi-wan!

but I do ask you keep all your fan art in ONE thread--I'll go ahead and lock this one.

I hope to see more of your artwork soon!!

God bless you and Merry Christmas!
    ~N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.