main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Clone Wars Story- Partners needed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sidious618, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Cool.

Yes Sid I thought of that. It won't be a problem. In fact it will greatly enhance the story. You can write short sections about the political activity, and we can easily insert them between the chapters and rename the chapters to be one after another.

The last chapters will be yours - the ones which they find out about Sidious.

Also anything you have in mind about the Senate, and the doings of politicians will fit neatly in, even though some of it may not have anything to do with the story.

Can you copy and past my long post with the story, and insert your ideas between the sentences, so that we'll have a better idea of the summery?

2. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    I don't want to cut and paste quite yet. A few more plot holes are still left for me to work out.

But don't forget to post character sketches. I'll be posting mine soon!

3. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

That's fine. We'll keep working on the summery, and then we can organize the chapters.

However its important that we keep adding onto the summery, not just simply stating new ideas, so we can read it and see if it makes sense before starting to write the story.

Yes, I'll start posting my character ideas soon.

About war vehicles - We'll be using those of the Republic and the Separatists seen in Attack of the clones won't we?

4. darthmace7

darthmace7 Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 15, 2003
    Sounds great. I will be working on ideas.

5. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    You may use any war vehicles.

6. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    I'll use those seen in Attack of the clones as this is the clone wars era.

7. Generic_Bloom

Generic_Bloom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    Dont forget about Kit Fisto!

8. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Generic_Bloom....quoting Sidious, it will feature primarily original characters.....however I've had this idea of creating as an original character Kit Fisto's brother as a Jedi for this story.

9. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    You can use movie characters! But I just didn't want to have the OBi-Wan/Anakin dou being the star. While they are great they are doing so much else that I wanted to show what else was going on.

So you can use Kit Fisto.

10. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Fisto? Yesss!

*thinks about writing his death scene*

Nahh...

11. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    But I just didn't want to have the OBi-Wan/Anakin dou being the star. While they are great they are doing so much else that I wanted to show what else was going on.

Agreed.

Ok. We'll use Kit Fisto.

I've got a few ideas for original characters. I'll post them soon.

12. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Cottia A human female, about 20 years old. She lives on a farm at the borders of the City with her parents. Her father also works at the weapon's factory in the city. Once the clone commando's start killing the Jedi, and the Separatists take over the City, she escapes out of the City into the Jungle with the Jedi survivors and a few other civilians.

Clone Captain Basically his role in the story will be that of saying "Yes sir" to the Jedi Generals. He disagrees with the clone commando about letting the Rogue Jedi and droid army take over the City, and is shot by a commando.

Smollet Slitfang A Rogue Jedi leading the Separatist Army.Was once a space-pirate, and was always an excellent swordsman. He was thought the ways of the Dark Side of the Force by Dooku and served him in many dark missions.

Kit Fisto A Nautolan. The coolest Jedi of the Order. He has the habit of grinning idiotically at times.

13. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Sounds good!

14. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    From the Official Site:

Clone Wars

Spider Droid

A large, mobile engine of destruction employed in the Commerce Guild's private droid army, the homing spider droid is specifically geared for anti-vehicular combat. The orb-shaped central body is equipped with sensor equipment, and a powerful dish-shaped laser cannon capable of firing a sustained beam at enemy targets. Moving the droid across rugged battlefields at impressive speeds are four all-terrain stilt-like legs.

The Commerce Guild provided their dwarf spider droids into the Separatist ranks. The four-legged dome-shaped mechanical arachnid featured a powerful, centrally mounted laser cannon.

Hailfire Droid

A self-aware mobile missile-platform used exclusively by the InterGalactic Banking Clan, hailfire droids delivered surface-to-surface and surface-to-air strikes with their stacked banks of 30 rocket warheads. Hailfires roll along on oversized hoop-like wheels. In between the bracketing axle arms is a small, central body equipped with a single photoreceptor. When the InterGalactic Banking Clan pledged its forces to the Confederacy of Independent Systems (in a non-exclusive arrangement, of course), its hailfire droids were added to the immense Separatist battle droid army.

AT-TE
    The walker features six articulated legs for propulsion. The legs are low to the ground, which reduces the walker's top speed but does provide it with increased stability. The body of the walker consists of two armored halves connected by a flexible sleeve that increases its mobility on the field.
    The front of the walker is lined with four ball-turret laser cannons, while a single heavy projectile cannon is turret-mounted on the vehicle's dorsal surface. Its rear fire arc is protected by a pair of laser cannon turrets. Though the walker's armor can easily deflect small arms fire, tanksmasher rockets can pierce an AT-TE's armor and destroy its complex propulsion mechanisms.
    SPHA

The sudden storm of Republic forces on Geonosis consisted of more than clone infantry. The white-armored troopers were augmented by advanced armor airdropped into the battlefield.
    An armored juggernaut with incredible firepower, the SPHA-T is a self-propelled laser artillery piece. Rather than having a rotating turret, the entire vehicle can reposition itself by means of twelve articulated legs. Considerably larger than the AT-TE walker, the SPHA-T provides long-range surface-to-surface and surface-to-air fire, coordinated by a crack team of clone troopers. A battery of SPHA-Ts were responsible for shooting down the immense Trade Federation core ships that attempted to escape the first battle of the Clone Wars.

Gunship
    Rugged, combat-equipped repulsorcraft, Republic attack gunships rained down blistering barrages of laser and rocket retribution against the droid forces of the Separatists. Each winged gunship was covered in weapons, offering air-to-ground and air-to-air support as well as serving as an infantry transport.
    The front of the gunship features hunchback-style cockpit bubbles, wherein the gunship pilot and copilot / gunner sit in single file. Chin-mounted on the craft are a pair of laser cannon turrets. On the gunship's dorsal surface are its primary armaments, two massive rocket launchers fed by a rear-mounted missile belts. The vessel's splayed wings have a pair of automated bubble-turrets, with composite-beam laser weaponry. A second pair of bubble-turret cannons extends on articulated arms from the troop cabin, and are gunner-operated by clone troopers encased within the armored spheres. Air-to-air rockets are slung on the ventral surface of each wing. Rounding out the gunship's armaments is a single tail-cannon that provides covering fire for troops and small vehicles leaving the gunship.

15. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Sounds great! Are we ready to start writing this?

16. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Sidious has to update my summery to include his ideas and a few senate scenes.

If you want Mace, you can update it as well to include your ideas, and create a new version of the basic outline of the story.

17. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    I've been having a lot of time constraints lately and I haven't been able to work on this cause I have two other projects going on. You guys may start whenever you want. Hopefully I'll be able to get something going soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.