main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Clouded Future--**Obi-Wan see a future**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by trust_jedi_owk1, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    well, here's another story...it ain't all dat good, but enjoy. :)

Title: A CLOUDED FUTURE
    Author's Name: Flip-Wan
    Author's Email: jedi_flip1@fanforce.net

Summary: It's been several years into Anakin Skywalker's training. He has become a well known Jedi Padawan, as well as his Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan watches his sleepy apprentice with some curiousity. While Anakin sleeps, Obi-Wan begins a meditation exercise that shows a possible future, one with a destructive and deadly end.

Disclaimer: All recognizable Star Wars names, places and resources aren't owned by me, but by the great Jedi Master himself, George Lucas and Lucasfilm Ltd. Nothing was
    settled to get me paid to write the story out of his characters, but only wanted to write it because the Force was telling me to. And out of some good ol' fun.

Key Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Sywalker (Darth Vader), Yoda, Mace Windu

Spoilers: NONE (I don't think so)

Time Frame: Seven years after TPM. Obi-Wan Kenobi is 32. Anakin Skywalker is 16.

Author's Note: This isn't one of my best stories, but I had to write it. So, if you
    don't like it, I can understand. I just wish to get some feedback if it isn't too much trouble to make of it. I have a few more on the way that I would say are better than this. I'm also not much of a writer when it comes to third-person POV, I'm more of a first person POV writer.

Anakin has become a well known Jedi Padawan among his peers, under the guidance of his master. But even everyone needs a break from the hardship training of a Jedi. It wasn't easy to become one, nor was it to deal with one. Obi-Wan walked the outer edge of the resting area in their quarters, watching his apprentice sleep soundly.
    "Even at 16, Anakin, you're still a hassle. And you still have much to learn, my young apprentice," Obi-Wan stopped to look at the tired Padawan.
    It was clear they both grew rather close since the day they left Naboo, 7 years ago. Anakin's braid hung low over his ear, revealing the status of his training. Obi-Wan's maturity was beginning to show as his hair began to grow from the Padawan style and facial hair was seen. Though it was the choice of how a Jedi Knight could look, he preferred the older, more mature look.
    Obi-Wan took a seat across from the sleepy apprentice, watching him with observing eyes. He saw a smile ran past the young boy's face, questioning what he was dreaming about. Though Obi-Wan felt tired, he just couldn't sleep. He crossed his arms and began to meditate, calming his mind and his breath.
    Anakin never understood the meaning of them, but gave up arguing to his Master about it. As much as the other apprentice, they all hated to hear the boring lecture of how to tend to a broken lightsaber, or mend a tear in your uniform or something else. This lead the two into some arguments and debates that seemed to be won by the Master.
    A flash of bright colors was splitting into darker shades in Obi-Wan's head.
    His breath grew short as he opened his eyes. He was no longer in the apartment with Anakin, but a swampy jungle. He reached out with the Force, feeling a lively presence all around. The air was moist and cool.
    "What's going on?" he asked himself.
    "An answer I do not have, Obi-Wan," a voice spoke from behind.
    "Master Yoda." Obi-Wan acknowledged the old Master. "Is this a dream? Or is it a reality?"
    "Answers I do not have, Obi-Wan. But this is as real as you or I."
    "You are meditating aren't you, Master?"
    The small Jedi looked down and nodded. "Meditate on many things. See things. But none like this."
    Obi-Wan looked around noting the hidden Jedi around. "I have a bad feeling about this."
    "You are not the only one, Obi-Wan, " Mace emerged from the trees.
    "And I thought it was me seeing things," Kit stepped forward.
    Many Jedi began to talk among themselves, confused. They all seemed lost and confused. Many suggest they wake from the meditation state, but others disagreed. Some we

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Wow! That was awesome!

3. trust_jedi_owk1

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey, thanks diamond_pony2002 :). at least sumone tends to care about reading my stories. I haven't gotten much feedback and this is two out of like five or six in the work. so thanks. hey, u should check out mah other story, between feelings. it's juss as great, unless u're not into romance stories, but it's all good.
    keep on reading. :cool:

4. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Hey!

That was awesome! :D I really liked it! The ending was really chilling though. *shivers* And don't worry if you don't get to many reviews. I have the exact same problem. ;) Keep writing, man. :cool:

5. trust_jedi_owk1

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey, thanks Padawan_Jess_Kenobi. :) but yeah, i know it's a little dark and somewhat scary, it's what i'm trying to do.
    so, thanks and i will keep my writing going. :-D
    hey, check out my other story 'between feelings' if u can.
    until another time, peace out! :cool:

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Ya, I'll have to check that out! Does it have Anakin and Obi-Wan in it? And of course I'm into romance stories! If it's as good as you say it is, then I'm sure I'll like it! Maybe I've read it before! I'll go read it right now!

7. trust_jedi_owk1

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey, thanks for the consideration. :)
    I need more readers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.