main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Collection of Jaina/Jag/Kyp Songfics and Vignettes (3-20 - TWO of 'em!) The Fel Girls/Dinner, etc.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Trickster-, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Hey, I'm still working on it! It's to She Will Be Loved, by Maroon 5, and it should be up by noontime board time [and my time!].

2. Jedi_PrincessAZ

Jedi_PrincessAZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2003
    Wow, I go away for a few hours and I miss two posts!!! I guess that will teach me.

Excellent as always!

3. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    okee dokee, I've got a few more to go, but here area some comments on a most of the others!!

LINGER- Aww..Kyppie!! You're so giving!
    ANGELS WOULD FALL - Sparing with Mara? I wouldn't want to be doing that..poor Kyp! Evil Jag
    WHITE FLAG-Han you're priceless!!
    WHY CAN'T I?-Arg.I'll say no more.
    HEAD OVER FEET-This is veru uncharacteristic of me, but Poor Jag!!

IMMORTALITY Please don't tell me she's pregnant!!
    -Jaina. Jaina Solo. Sounds like bond. james bond!! hehe. O!! Jag better come back, or even better Kyp adopt the kid!
    Say Anything -O Zekk! She'll come around.....
    If You're Not The One. - Syal you're so understanding! Not that I want Jag to marry Jaina, but you're so nice Syal!!
    Anywhere But Here-He's coming back!! O Zekk, so understanding Kyp!
    Drops of Jupiter -mam I was secrectluy hoping something would happen to you know who on his way back...:(
    You?re Still The One-Jag I've got somethign to tell you what a way to end a songgic! leave me hanging!!!
    You Learn -the proposal was good, I'm still saddened that it;s not Kyp, but oh well
    Numb-bring Kyp? Where did that come from? Not that I object, it would eb better if she wasn't married to Jag already.....
    Taking Over Me-Force he loved Jaina... But it could never be.
    O Kyp!!!
    A New Day Has Come-KKKYYYPPP!!!!! Down her throat? Don't think those thoughts Durron!! (told in a very commanding voice)
    Behind Blue Eyes-I like Tiler, but...is she the one for Jacen? That's the real question..

~Flame~

4. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Hehe, very nice Trickster, though I have no idea what possessed you to do Hillary DUff's song. *winces as she prefers stuff more like THe Who*

^_^

&gently pushes you towards perhaps another Who sogn for antoehr song fic*

:Targeter:

5. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Jedi_PrincessAZ Hehe, don't worry, I'll make sure you know there's another one. :D Lol. I got on such a songfic-writing-spree that I just couldn't stop. There's anothere one to be seen soon.

Flaming Sword Woah, massive comments!

Not going to reply to each of them, but I'm seriously having evil, angsty ideas on the whole K/J and J/J relationship going on here...

man I was secrectluy hoping something would happen to you know who on his way back

and

Jag better come back, or even better Kyp adopt the kid!

have given me some interesting ideas... Oh yes they have. And they're not married just yet, but will be...soon enough...if nothing changes.

Targeter Yeah, I don't know what really possessed me to either. Other than that an idea popped to mind when I heard it on the radio.

However, if you give me a list of the Who songs you like, I'll see what I can do. :D

-Trickster-

6. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    A list? Trickster, try the majority of them!

*directs you towards lyricsondemand.com*

7. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Sounds good Targeter. ;)

8. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    what? this is another NEW READER ALERT

Just spent the last... er, dunno how long, and I had other windows open too, and dinner was sometime in between.. but basically, have just read through the entire thread.
    ACE
    It's.. the characters are written really well, I guess that always draws me in. Or maybe I just like J/J/K far too much. ^^;

Keep it up, tis brilliant. yeah

9. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    djcati *hears alert siren going off* WOOT! NEW READER!! *waves djcati over* Hi!

Wow, speed read, eh? Welps, glad you did read it! As soon as I get my butt in motion I'll be giving you another one to read. :D

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome job!!! :D Kyp having difficulties not thinking about Cem? Maybe a replacement for Jaina? (for his love i mean) Can't wait for more! :D

11. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Hehe, hey J&J. :D And yes, it certainly seems that way... Either that it's just his seeing Jaina in Cem and thinking he loves her. *slaps hands over mouth*

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Darn! I was hoping Kyp would be a good little boy. :p

13. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Ah yes, I'm on a bit of a storyline roll. I'm actually really hoping it'll make me get back to LD. I think I'll be good after this one. :D

*lights dim once more*

[voice_announcer_s]And once more, for your reading pleasure, TricksterProductions has put together a songfic for you. This songfic goes to the lyrics of those marvelous men of Maroon 5, and their song She Will Be Loved. And it goes back to Mon Calamari to check up on Jacen Solo and his thoughts.[/voice]

*screen blinks on, words next*

[b]Beauty queen of only eighteen
    She had some trouble with herself
    He was always there to help her
    She always belonged to someone else[/b]

Jacen Solo grinned across the table in his parents' appartment at Tiler, wondering if he was really sitting there. Sure he and Tenel Ka had always had a certain connection, and she'd been his first crush...but he had known that he could never be with her, especially since she became the Queen Mother of the Hapes Cluster. It just wasn't a smart thing to do, being married into that family. And it wasn't that Tenel ka was a bad person, but ruling 63 worlds was something Jacen would never be able to comfortably aid in.

But here he was, sitting across from a girl he probably wouldn't have met unless he had gone on that walk. And in his eyes, she also happened to be rather good looking, along with having a nice personality. True, he'd only met her a few days ago, yet he almost felt like he'd known her all his life.

[b]I drove for miles and miles
    And wound up at your door
    I've had you so many times but somehow
    I want more[/b]

Her thoughts were lost from the table, instead traveling vast distances through space. She heard the sounds around her, but didn't actually hear the words. On the other three nights she'd had dinner with the Solo family, another girl, blonde with green eyes, had also been present. Tiler had gotten to know Tahiri well enough to consider her a friend and to be comfortable around her.

But Tahiri was off somewhere else that night, though Tiler had no clue where it was. So instead she was resigned to spending the evening here trying not to end up feeling too uncomfortable in knowing that she was being watched rather closely by Jacen Solo. His parents were nice enough, of course, but it was a hard thing to be easy going when the object of her new obsession was watching her very closely. All she needed was to be known as a jynx and she'd be lost forever.

[b]I don't mind spending everyday
    Out on your corner in the pouring rain
    Look for the girl with the broken smile
    Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
    And she will be loved
    She will be loved[/b]

Object of obsession... Was she really obsessing over Jacen? Sure, he was nice and everything, but a person such as him surely must have a girlfriend, at the [i]very[/i] least. Or maybe she was just a naïve girl from an out-of-way planet that still held planet-wide superstitions and grudges. Yet it had always seemed so different back home.

Home. Tiler didn't even know if she could call it as much any more, considering what had been part of the goings on there. It probably would be smarter not to associate herself with the planet, even if it was a lie. It would be the first lie Tiler had told, and on top of that it had a reason behind it. Silently, Tiler continued eating her dinner, not noticing that she'd speared her roll, not her nerf steak.

[b]Tap on my window knock on my door
    I want to make you feel beautiful
    I know I tend to get insecure
    It doesn't matter anymore[/b]

Jacen watched Tiler skewer her roll on her fork, a slight frown crossing his features. Watching her facial expressions told him enough to know that she was lost in thought, and it obviously was very close to home. Half of him wondered if he should say something, but then again, she might get embarrassed if he pointed out she was in la-la land.

Dinner finished without event, and that left the family waiting on Tahiri's return to the appartment. In some odd way, it almost was lik

14. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    And J&J, why would you think that?!

15. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Very nice girly!

I still am all for Jacen/Tenel Ka!

*ish extremely stubborn*

Hey, you sure I can't spam here? Or I can just wait till ya get to like 285 or something.

*grins*

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Aww!!! We need to know Tilar's past! She seems to let it over power her! :( Can't wait for more! ;)

17. puppyglo

puppyglo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2003
    Awesome post! :)

Hello New Readers!! *waves* Come on in.. :D You can call me Glo or Hope.

I only got to read over this quickly so I vill go back over it later..

... Must... sleep...

~Glo

EDIT - Too many mispelled words.. Now I know I need to sleep! :p

18. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    That was great, Trickster :) Tiler is an OC, I assume :p, are there more songfics with her and Jacen cos I kind of got that feeling... Anyway, nice work :D

19. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    ooh, nice..
    Have to say, I'm a definite Jacen/Danni shipper, but Tiler seems interesting..

20. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Oooh, look at all the replies!!

Targeter Technically I'm an avid Jacen/Tenel Ka 'shipper, but I was being creative. After all, we all know Wes Janson really should end up with Mirax Halcyon, but he usually is seen with Shalla or Inyri. *grins*

J&J I completely agree! Shall be doing something on that soon, don't you worry. :D

Glo Aww, you're so nice to my new readers. :D ;)

Yoda Yeppers, she's OC...I had a post like...er...four ago with Behind Blue Eyes that introduced her, actually. OC's are fun...*grins*

djcati Hehe, yeah, Danni/Jacen or Tenel Ka/Jacen [[face_love]] are good, yeppers. But I still like my OCs. After all, I wouldn't have such fun torturing- eh, I mean making up scenarios for the Loran kids Targeter and I have come up with if we didn't incorperate OCs.

We'll see about some more soon, considering I've done 3 in the last 2 days. :D
    -Trickster-

21. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Well duh Wes Janson and Mirax Halcyon are meant for eachother. Sheesh woman, what we you thinking of even trying tp put him iwth Inryi? *jenn takes back control from mirax*

Wait, did you say incorporate? I think it's more like made up of OCs and then the actually "real" characters are incorparated. Or they're just reserected and then incorporated. ;)

22. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    bored....so

UP!

Can I spam yet? I want to psot COme Sail Away or Political Science somewhere!

23. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    shout-outs from me in bosnia!

i am taking a special $100+ break from base leisure to check in on all my jc friends, before getting back to work. so forgive my grammar, spelling, and capitalization, but this laptop keyboard sucks.

i've been in afghanistan for some time now, just transfered to bosnia. i have undertaken a transfer from the canadian forces engr corps to the logistics division. the move has been a considerable breather since the little incident my unit suffered while in afghanistan. ran into some locals - if they really were - and were shot at. none of us were injured, but it was still scary as all hell.

you'd never think that country was as cold as it is, but gee. whatever. no one ever said that enlisting involved anything resembling comforts of home. now onto the reply of the songfics.

Earlier that day he'd thought he never could be more content. In this moment, he knew he'd been wrong. Every moment he spent with Jaina was a moment he wanted to remain forever, to never die. And this was just another in the soon-to-become storybook of them. Resting on his side, his head propped on his hand and elbow, Jag ran his fingers through Jaina's chestnut hair, watching her blistful sleep. She truly was an angel, yet she was his. Everything else could wait; he had Jaina.

awe, thats so sweet. and it makes me miss my fiancee back home hardcore. miss her badly. my angel is thousands of miles away. i miss home too. gay bosnia.

anyways, just stopping in to comment on the great fanfics and say i'll be back sometime near the end of march.

tootles - jace.

24. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Maroon 5, why am I not surprised? Keira been taking control again?

25. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Targeter Well duh Wes Janson and Mirax Halcyon are meant for eachother. Sheesh woman, what we you thinking of even trying tp put him iwth Inryi?

*grins wickedly* Don't worry, no Inyri in these posts.

Wait, did you say incorporate? I think it's more like made up of OCs and then the actually "real" characters are incorparated. Or they're just reserected and then incorporated.

Hush you!

Can I spam yet? I want to psot COme Sail Away or Political Science somewhere!

Go right ahead!

Jace i am taking a special $100+ break from base leisure to check in on all my jc friends, before getting back to work. so forgive my grammar, spelling, and capitalization, but this laptop keyboard sucks.

We won't hold it against ya ;) You're actually replying. :D

i've been in afghanistan for some time now, just transfered to bosnia. i have undertaken a transfer from the canadian forces engr corps to the logistics division. the move has been a considerable breather since the little incident my unit suffered while in afghanistan. ran into some locals - if they really were - and were shot at. none of us were injured, but it was still scary as all hell.

you'd never think that country was as cold as it is, but gee. whatever. no one ever said that enlisting involved anything resembling comforts of home. now onto the reply of the songfics.

Wow, I had no clue you were withed the military. Best of luck to you, even if I do think Bush is a b@$+@**. Ahem.

awe, thats so sweet. and it makes me miss my fiancee back home hardcore. miss her badly. my angel is thousands of miles away. i miss home too. gay bosnia.

AWw...*sniffles* :_( Poor poor Jace! I hope you get back to her soon!

anyways, just stopping in to comment on the great fanfics and say i'll be back sometime near the end of march.

Thanks so much for commenting. :) I wish you a safe month!

Targeter Maroon 5, why am I not surprised? Keira been taking control again?

Honestly Jenn, who else would I be? Kai? No, wait, don't answer that. Kai happens to like that song. *hushes for a moment* But yes, it's Keira. *Kel shoves Keira aside* Damned goddesses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.