main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A comment on complaints (contains spoilers)

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Tarantino, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tarantino

Darth_Tarantino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2004
    Why is everyone getting so worked up and pissed off about the new inclusion of Hayden Christensen in the DVD ROTJ? Is it not blindingly obvious that GL has done this as a little teaser for us about what will happen in ROTS?!

Personally, I believe this to be a direct clue to the death of Anakin and his resurection using the power of the dark side. This would explain:

1. Why Anakin dies once Palps is dead

2. Why he 'must obey his master', because Palps is keeping his soul alive through dark side powers whilst the suit keeps Anakin's body alive

3. Why Palps appearance is so haggard, because sustaining Anakin drains his own physical strength, hence why he is planning to get Luke on side and dispense with Anakin come ROTJ

If all this is so, which I hope it is, then it would indicate that Anakin learns the secret of retaining is physical appearance post mortem whilst still a Jedi. Hence why it is his younger, good side self that now appears in ROTJ.

I like this idea and think it ties eveyrthing together nicely. So stop complaining folks!! We're being given a cool new twist.

TLJ Edit: First, read our Spoiler Policy!
    Second, we have a thread about this in Saga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.