A complain about FF events promotions on the site

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by JediMasterPanama, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterPanama FanForce CR Panama

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    FF friends,

This is a complain about the way TFN is promoting its own FF events.

We are from the Fan Force in Panama City, Panama and we were interested on promoting our event "Jedi Fest" I e-mailed several times to the guys who put the events on the main FF event page: Dajuan, Matthew, Britany, Dylan you name it everyone who put the events there I mailed. The only one who replied was Dajuan and she told me that she will forward the mail to an LA RSA. I sent the text in English, so I dont understand what happened

They didn't put the event on the list.

I don't know if its only for USA based events or what, but I think every FF deserves the promotion of their event.

Hope this gets improves on a near future.

2. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

star 5
    I'm not sure what happened in this case, but we certinaly do announce non-US events.

Your RSAs should be your primary contact for posting articles, so for LA that would be Paq and Spike.

In addition, there is a thread in the CR forum where you can post the info any any RSA/GSA can post it.

~H~
  3. JediMasterPanama FanForce CR Panama

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I contacted both Spike and Paq (which by the way is new and doesn't know the procedures that well). Spike wasn't able to put the info on the section.
  4. JediMasterPanama FanForce CR Panama

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I contacted both Spike and Paq (which by the way is new and doesn't know the procedures that well). Spike wasn't able to put the info on the section.
  5. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    No offense to other RSAs, but some are a bit slack in putting up stuff on ff.net
  6. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I haven't noticed anything in the CR forum about articles waiting, but admittedly I've not been on very much lately. If you have a complaint about an RSA or a request for something to be posted that we've missed, please send me a PM.
  7. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    I posted the event twice. Either I did something wrong or there were problems in the page, that it didn't come out. It is my fault for not rechecking again to see if they were posted. I will speak to Paquinero to see what happened on his end.

EDIT:

Alberto, I owe you a HUGE public apology. HUGE. I just figured out what I did wrong. I saved the stories, hit publish but failed to provide the links to were the story was supposed to be published (FF main, FF LA, ect). This meant that the story was sent nowhere when I hit publish. I thought it took a while to get published and the truth is I forgot to check back later. It was a moronic mistake on my part, but as Dajuan knows, I get confused when there are too many buttons to press. This huge mistake meant that all the stories I was supposed to publish never got through and got lost nowhere. I apologize to everybody for this idiotic mistake on my part. I won't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.