A Convention in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by jedihexer, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihexer Jedi Youngling

star 2
    April 12th and 13th there is Concinnity. A small but fun con at MSOE. Virginia Hey will be the main guest- the blue girl from"FarScape">

I hope everyone can make it. It's only 8 dollars for Saturday attendance. If you want to go as a group lets start getting things organized.

Fir those from Madison, lets see about carpooling!

Eric

The website:
    www.msoe.edu/st_orgs/gaming/concinnity/index.phtml
  2. CaptMereel Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Why is everything falling on April 12/13th??? :(

Now I have to make a major decision....our French Rev War reenactment group (artillery and infantry) is scheduled on the 12th to fire our cannon with real grapeshot and cannon balls at a shooting range in Bristol plus firing our muskets live as well. On the 13th, is a scheduled fencing day.

Sheeesshhh....decisions...decisions. I may just have to go to the drill in the morning only (it starts at 9AM and was scheduled to go until 3PM) then quickly head home to shed the uniform and take a shower to rid myself of black powder smell then head in to Concinnity.

Do you know what the Sunday schedule is? I assume Virginia Hey (warrior woman from Mad Mad II: Road Warrior and Zaan, sp?, the blue woman from Farscape) will be there on that day as well???

My head is spinning...I know what I would prefer to do!!! :)

3. marajoan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey, keep me posted. I would love to hang out with the gang.
  4. jedihexer Jedi Youngling

star 2
    C'mon folks...only 2 so far. It looks like Leslie, Joan and Myseld will have a great lunch and chat at the con. Remember we can all go out afterwords and get to drinking!

Ah Ha! I knew that would get your attention!

I also want to help a Wisconsin based fan convention.
    Anyone? Anyone????

E
  5. SySnootles Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Shucks, I'll be there. Ixnay on the drinking tho. I have to abide by my prude-ish demeanor.
  6. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    I should be able to go.
  7. Auraveda Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll go. And I'm sure that if Tom is in town he'll go as well. (He's planning on another trip to California sometime in April I believe.)
  8. solo414 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll have to see if I can make it home from school. If I'm home, I'll go. Keep us posted!!
  9. Idaara Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'm out. My cousin is getting married that weekend. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.