main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A couple of FH-centric questions (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Saber-of-Light, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I'm writing a story, and trying to post it before school starts for me (Monday). I am a tad confused on some points:

1) Kyp just kind of disappeared after getting Jaina in FH1. Did it say where he went, for how long, and why? I am trying to work with that in my story.

2) How much time has elapsed between the beginning of Remnant and the end of Reunion (FH1 and FH3)?

3)What are the ages of the main characters? Are the Solo twins still 19, Kyp still 34 or 35, etc. or have some invisible birthdays slipped past us? :p

Many thanks!

Also, I'm looking for a beta :p Please PM me! It's a post-FH3, really AU, kinda weirdish story.

2. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hmm, let's see. With regard to your questions you can check out this writers help thread. It's the thread on which most writers post queries. :)

And about the Beta readers...yes there's a special Beta Reader Index thread for that too! ;) You can post your notice there and choose from a list of beta readers. Then all you have to do is contact the Beta reader of your choice via his/her choice of contact method (ie. e-mail or PM) :)

Hope that helps and good luck with your fic! :D

Blaine

3. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Yes, well, as for betas, I know about the index. I just didn't want to go through every single one. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.