main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A couple of quick NJO questions...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    I have just a couple of quick questions for you guys so I can put up my next post...

1.How many Chiss houses (or phalanxes???) are there?

2. And, how old is Ben Skywalker?

3. What ships came with the Vanguard Squadron during Ruin? Was it only Imperial ships or were there some other Chiss ships as well?

4. What's the difference between a house and a phalanx in the Chiss society?

Thank you so much for all your help!

*LtJS*

Locking this since my questions were answered...

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    The onl ones I can answer right now are the first 2. I believe there are 4 Chiss houses and I believe Ben may be close to a year & a half though i could be off. Hope that helps.

3. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Actually, there are only 4 Chiss ruling houses, but I believe there are more like 20-something houses.

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Thanks for your help, craigrr and Jedi_Anakin_Solo! Does anyone else know the answers to my questions?

5. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Oh --
    3. The Clawcraft were launched from Pellaeon's Star Destroyer, I believe. Although, if you'd like an example of a Chiss capital ship, the only one that's been mentioned to my knowledge was a Chiss Corvette, and that was in Force Heretic II: Refugee.
    4. Phalanx is the military group for a house. (Interesting note: back here on earth, a phalanx was a military formation used by the Greeks)

6. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    You could always try this helpful thread :).

Am [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.