main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Credit for a Wish Jacen and Jysella one shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alishu06, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Author: Alishu
    Notes: This just bit me last night, anyway I just typed what I thought, and I really didn't go over it again. So yeah.

Jysella sat with her legs folded underneath her. She stared off into space what was it with boys? Would she ever be able to understand them? Probably not. She rolled her gray eyes. Her heart was broken, well at least that?s what she thought.

She had a huge crush on Jacen Solo. But no one knew it. She wouldn?t tell a soul; first they would laugh at her, and second her parents. Corran would shoot through the roof if she ever mentioned Jacen as more than a teacher.

And he didn?t notice her. He was so enamored with Danni Quee. She was more his age. Older by only a few years. She was bubbly, sure of herself, smart, sexy and she had the longest blonde hair she had seen. Why wouldn?t he like her?

What did Jysella have to offer him? She was pretty sure he would rather pick Danni?s beauty, than her brown short hair, tall, lanky body and average everything else.

The young almost adult stood up and brushed her hand through her chin length, super short hair. She headed out into the sunny outside. She loved the smell of the trees and the sun soaked flowers. She loved hearing the birds chirp and the bugs sing. She loved everything outside.

Nearing the small fountain that graced the center of the courtyard, Jysella turned to make sure nobody was around. Seeing no one, she slipped of her leather boots and stripped of her socks. Rolling up her pant legs she sat on the edge of the marble fountain.

She let her feet dangle in the cool water, her toes tingling with pleasure. Her eyes slid closed.

?Can I join you?? A deep male voice asked.

Jysella jumped in surprise, her gray eyes opened wide as she stared at the owner of the voice. There standing right next to Jysella was the perpetrator of her thoughts.

His dark hair was being blown into his eyes, he needed a minor haircut, she thought. His eyes seemed to sparkle, as if he knew what she was thinking. Blushing she nodded.

He smiled as he too pulled off his boots and joined her.

?Do you come here often?? he looked into her eyes, as if he looked into her soul.

?When I can, which isn?t too often.? She swallowed, her voice quavering just a bit.

He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out two credits. ?Here, I?ve always heard if you throw a credit in and wish, your wish will come true.? He winked.

Jysella went gaga over that. Her heart palpitating. ?Hehe, thanks.? She took the coin.

?Are you ready?? he eyed her, smiling as a red tint played on her cheeks.

?Sure,? she held out her hand, mimicking him.

?Okay, on three. Ready, one, two, three!? with that both Jedi tossed the coins into the clear water with a plink.

After a moment, Jacen turned to Jysella, ?So do you think your dream will come true??

?I don?t know. Probably not. They never do.? She admitted softly.

?Oh, yea have little faith.? He sighed, ?Mine always come true.? He grinned the famous Solo grin.

Melting heart, ?You seem very sure that this wish will come true.? She paused, ?What did you wish for??

?Nope, can?t tell you. If I did then it wouldn?t come true.? He slid over closer, ?But I can show you.?

Jysella?s face took on a cute, quizzical look, Jacen laughed, ?Do you want me to?? he asked, hopeful.

She licked her lips and nodded, before she knew what to expect, she felt the petal soft touch of Jacen?s lips.

Jysella jumped back, surprise on her face. Jacen opened his eyes, embarrassment etched on his handsome face. ?I-I ah, um.? He tried to get up but slipped on one of the credits and fell in.

Jysella laughed till she saw the hurt look on the older Jedi?s face. Slowly she sank down into the water, ?How did you know what I wished for??

Jacen?s mouth broke into a large grin, ?Because, I have been wishing to do that for along time.?

Jysella?s own smiling mouth captured his in one ravishing kiss.

2. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    oooh this was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?Nope, can?t tell you. If I did then it wouldn?t come true.? He slid over closer, ?But I can show you.?
    hehehe...of course you can show her!!!!!!!!

?How did you know what I wished for??
    gotta love Jys!!!!!!!

Jysella?s own smiling mouth captured his in one ravishing kiss.
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] you're making me want to write more Jacella...[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

meg

3. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Ahh thanks, you should write more Jysella! lol Thanks for reading!

4. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    ahh such a cute fic!! Loved it!!

TnTornado

P.S. what happens next???

5. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    LOL...they get married next!!!!!:p

meg

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautiful! [face_love]

?Do you come here often?? he looked into her eyes, as if he looked into her soul.

?When I can, which isn?t too often.? She swallowed, her voice quavering just a bit.

He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out two credits. ?Here, I?ve always heard if you throw a credit in and wish, your wish will come true.? He winked.

Jysella went gaga over that. Her heart palpitating. ?Hehe, thanks.? She took the coin.

?Are you ready?? he eyed her, smiling as a red tint played on her cheeks.

?Sure,? she held out her hand, mimicking him.

?Okay, on three. Ready, one, two, three!? with that both Jedi tossed the coins into the clear water with a plink.

After a moment, Jacen turned to Jysella, ?So do you think your dream will come true??

?I don?t know. Probably not. They never do.? She admitted softly.

?Oh, yea have little faith.? He sighed, ?Mine always come true.? He grinned the famous Solo grin.

Lovely banter! =D=

7. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    jacella is my favorite jacen pairing.

i[face_love] this fic.

another please.

it's so cute.

8. Obi-Wandering

Obi-Wandering Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    That was so sweet! Thanks.

9. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    That was really cute...[face_love]

I loved it!!! =D=

FL @};-

10. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Awww cute story! Love Jacen coming up toward her....telling her he'd *show* her his wish...hehehehhe forward man! Banter was great as well. :)

Soo you say they marry next? Write it! ;)

11. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005

Thank you and thanks bunches for reading! Ithink I'm gonna go w/ Meg, they get married ;)

Teehee thanks. :)

[qoute=frankieskywalker]jacella is my favorite jacen pairing.

i this fic.

another please.

it's so cute. [/qote]

Thanks, yeah she's my favorite girl of Jacen's. More? hmmm you bet![face_wink]

[face_blush] Thank you! And um, you're welcome

Thanks for reading!

A forward man, yep that's what I see Jacen as...sometimes I wish I knew a few, sometimes. ;)

Marriage? I might write one, it would be fun :)

Thanks for reading!

12. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    mmm, lovely vig! You should do a series starting with this one. I'd sure be game to read! But sequel to "To Love My Master" first please.:p Great job!

~Jen~

13. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005

Thank you! Hmm maybe I will, b ut I have two Jysella fics going plus others, I'll have to wait on this one. Oh and the seguel is up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.