main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast A Cry For Help...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by AdamScottFM, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamScottFM

AdamScottFM Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    I'm a broadcaster for Q105 (WQGN FM) out of New London, Connecticut. Fortunate me, I weaseled my way into hosting the Revenge of the Sith premiere at O'Neil Theaters at Lisbon Landing Wednesday night. So 12:01, I get to stand in front of a packed house and introduce the movie. Ravenous fans want to see this movie, and me getting my rear off the stage as quickly as possible will be condusive to this.

Don't worry, I'm getting to a point.

I *also* made the flagrant error of mentioning to the client that beforehand, I intended to do a Star Wars Trivia contest. 10 people pulled from the audience, whoever wins get an EP3 Soundtrack. Losers... well... we'll see.

Here's where you come in.

I've got to come up with SW Trivia questions. At least fifty. Hopefully more, if we get a Duel of the Geeks. If anyone'd be so kind as to either A) direct me towards a decent source of trivia material or B) post trivia questions themselves... well, it'd be appreciated.

Southeastern CT, hope to see you at Lisbon Landing.

Adam Scott
    Production Director,
    WQGN/WMOS/WXLM/WSUB

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/trivia/

3. AdamScottFM

May 16, 2005
    Already checked it over, and pulled some down. Trouble is, there's a lot of *very* specific stuff there ("Who was Controller Jhoff and what was his job?" What?) that'll probably get me dragged off and shot if I attempt it with this audience.

4. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    In other words, you want us to do your job for you.

5. AdamScottFM

May 16, 2005
    No, actually. I was looking for assistance from fans in making a premiere more interesting for fans in southeastern Connecticut. Fortunately, I was offered another source that came in quite handy.

Thanks all for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.