main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Cry in the Dark (8 years before TPM Qui/Obi/ OC's, AU) Author Notes 06/30/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aya-Na_Bashu, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    This is really interesting so far, can I be added to the pm list? Great job! =D=

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I can just picture a med droid following her around dispensing headache cures.

3. obi-isa

obi-isa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    Wow Bashu!! [:D] you're doing great!!! keep it up!!=D= I just cought up w/ the new posts and it's going great!! keep updating!!!:D I love the way you're getting Qui-gon's characterization btw,:D it's accurate and enjoyable to read. Thanks!!

4. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I added you to this mission, not as means to annoy you, but to take control of the situation in the event that something happens to Qui-Gon. He knows more about Poble Suda than any other person alive. However, his padawan is one of those effected by this assault so there my be times his focus slips a bit. He knows where his responsibilities lie, so I don?t expect it to be a problem, but should he become incapacitated I expect you to step in. By incapacitated I mean unconscious.?

:rolleyes: Don't go planting ideas in her head, Mace!

?Actually Qui-Gon, I went by the infirmary looking for something to relieve a Bashu-induced headache, but they were out. The padawan there mumbled something about you having cleaned them out earlier today and that if I needed something badly enough to come see you.?

A Bashu-induced headache demands the strongest of pain relievers, Qui-Gon! Don't be selfish! [face_mischief]

This is certainly going to be an interesting mission! :D

Write when DRL permits, and I'll read when DRL allows me to!

Thanks for the PM! [face_batting]

Star

5. Vader_Princess

Vader_Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2005
    please post soon! I don't usely come to Before unless I have a craving for an Obi/Qui fic, but this is realy good!=P~

6. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Thanks for the PM...Great update! Loved this...

?Actually Qui-Gon, I went by the infirmary looking for something to relieve a Bashu-induced headache, but they were out. The padawan there mumbled something about you having cleaned them out earlier today and that if I needed something badly enough to come see you.?

:D

I look forward to more! =D=

7. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    Gkilkenny - Fortunately for the infirmary staff, Aya-Na's not at the temple enough to warrant having her own variety of headache pills, much to the chagrin of several master that shall remain nameless. [face_shhh]

LOL. I would have PMed you, but you got to the post before I could get my PM list reconstructed and sent out. With that kind of speed, I'd hate to have to face you in a duel. [face_laugh]

LilQui-Gon - Yes, she is a most annoying twit, just ask Qui-Gon, he got partnered with her for several missions early in his knighthood. For a long time afterwards, just the mention of her name would leave him quaking in his boots. [face_worried]

Thanks about the sig. My brother learned what happens when you come between me and a Liam video this afternoon when I was watching Rob Roy.[face_laugh]

aden - Thank you, Padawan. [:D]

LilyHobbitJedi - Thank you for reading, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

You're on the list.

PadawanKitara - I can just picture a med droid following her around dispensing headache cures.

ROFLOL! [face_shhh] My plot bunnies might hear you. They'd never let me just mention said droid, they'd insist that I turn it into another OC.

obi-isa - I love the way you're getting Qui-Gon's characterization btw, it's accurate and enjoyable to read.

[face_blush] Thank you. Qui-Gon's my favorite so I find him easy to write.

Star_Drifter - They really don't make painkillers strong enough to get completely rid of a Bashu-induced headache when she's ranting. Fortunately for most, she's like that only about 85% of the time.

As miffed as Qui-Gon is with Mace, he'd never make his friend suffer like that for very long.

Vader_Princess - Welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying this story. There's still a long way to go, so get comfy.

Kestrel_Kenobi - Mace plays such a great "straight man" for humor and he doesn't even realize it. I just couldn't resist adding his little trip to the infirmary.

If you didn't get a PM and would like to be added to the list, please let me know. Also, if you did get a PM and would like to be taken off of the list, let me know that, too.

The next update is in the works, I hope to have it done this week.

8. cdmcc

cdmcc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2005
    Thanks for the PM!

I'm really enjoying your work. Keep me posted.[face_monkey]

9. Mind_Tricked

Mind_Tricked Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2005
    should he become incapacitated I expect you to step in. By incapacitated I mean unconscious

[face_laugh]

On the first day of their mission, Qui-Gon accidentally bumps into Brad Pitt and faints ;)
    go Aya!

great chapter, worth the wait!

10. Roain_Xantos

Roain_Xantos Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2005
    ?Nothing escapes your attention, does it, Padawan??

?Not if I can help it, oh Master mine.?

pure Obi-Wan wit!

A tornado by the name of Aya-Na Bashu had blown in. The hours since the mission briefing had done little to improve her attitude, if anything, Aya-na was in an even worse mood than before and Mace was catching the full fury of her storm.

I suppose that?d be an F-5?

?Thanks, Mace, I was going to come ask you about that later tonight. Now, you need something for your head ??

Master Jinn came prepared. ;)

Ori'jate

-Roain <><

11. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Yay, looks like Obi is recovering. :D Too bad he can't stay with Qui, but he does need more time and there is the possiblity of another mental attack.

LOL! I'm sure I'd have a short temper too, if I'd been sent on missions straight for 2 years. Love how her attitude changed completely once Mace promised her a month off after the mission. [face_laugh] He better make sure she gets it!

Haha, looks like Qui is prepared to deal with Bashu-induced headaches. :p

Great job! :D

12. Aya-Na_Bashu

Jul 14, 2005
    cdmcc - Thank you. I'll let you know when I update.

Mind_Tricked - On the first day of their mission, Qui-Gon accidentally bumps into Brad Pitt and faints, great chapter, worth the wait!

Brad Pitt, [face_laugh] too funny. Thanks, Suza.

Roain_Xantos - I suppose that?d be an F-5?

I doubt Aya-Na would be happy with anything less, and when Aya-Na's unhappy ...

Jedi_Tigris - Yes, Obi-Wan's feeling better. I don't think Aya-Na has anything to wory about with her vacation. Qui-Gon's given Mace enough headaches to last a lifetime, Mace doesn't want another Bashu migraine.

An update will be coming soon.

13. obi-isa

obi-isa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    MORE SOON PLEASE!!!!! I'm getting impatient!!!! please!!!!

14. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    First of all, thank you for the PM. Secondly, I'm sorry for the long wait (DRL). Thirdly, the Jedi could suitably pad their coffers by marketing Bashu Chill Pills. Seriously! *shakes head in amusement*

15. Aya-Na_Bashu

Jul 14, 2005
    obi-isa - MORE SOON PLEASE!!!!! I'm getting impatient!!!! please!!!!

I haven't forgotten, I promise. I'm in the middle of writing a screenplay and the plot bunnies for RL are monsters compared to AGFFA plot bunnies. I figure I've got abut another week before I get to an easier section, then I can get back to ACitD.

Bashu's giving me grief, she's got to be one of the most impatient OC's I've ever written.

Zonoma - First of all, thank you for the PM. You're welcome.

Secondly, I'm sorry for the long wait (DRL). Hey, I understand DRL all too well these days. [face_hypnotized]

Thirdly, the Jedi could suitably pad their coffers by marketing Bashu Chill Pills. Seriously! *shakes head in amusement*

[face_thinking] Hmmm. You know, if we subject the rest of the galaxy to Bashu, the Jedi would make enough credits that they'd never have to answer to the Senate, and Palps, again. Better still, turn Bashu loose on Palpatine. [face_devil]

Nooooooo, not more plot bunnies![face_shame_on_you]

16. Artanis

Artanis Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2005
    Obi-Wan raised a questioning eyebrow at his master. ?Why would you need that much for a headache??

?Because I know I?m going to need it before we?ve even left Coruscant?s atmosphere. Because of one of the team members? ability to imitate a youngling.?

[face_laugh] This was a fun chapter. Aya-Na Bashu's ability to induce pain in the heads of even the most illustrious of Jedi master is unparalleled - unprecedented, even. ;)

The Qui/Obi banter was clever and purely enjoyable.

I look forward to seeing Qui-Gon and Aya-Na rescue this youngling. Good work. :)

17. crazy_fan

crazy_fan Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2006
    wondefull please add me to your pm list

18. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    unlocked.

19. Aya-Na_Bashu

Jul 14, 2005
    Hi all,

RL intruded and prevented me from continuing this tale. I was up to my pointy ears in classwork, but now all the classes are done and I graduate in July.

I'm hoping to have another post ready in the near future. I need to go pray to the gods of the plotbunnies for assistance since I'm coming to a more serious part of the story. There will be humor too. How can there not be with Qui-Gon and Aya-Na stuck together on a mission? ;)

Aya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.