main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a dark Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by 5star, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5star

5star Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2005
    This crossed my mind a few days ago and i wanted some opinions from the experts,
    now i know that the darkside consumes who ever uses it, and that once you start down it you cant go back, but was thinking dispite the sith being selfish, would it be possible for a someone to actually use the darkside to do good, now i am talking about using 100% darkside force lightning and all, not just tapping into the darkside (wich was discussed in a previous thread), point is when you think about anikin beats dooku when he uses the darkside, and luke only beats vader when he taps into the darkside. So my argument is this, could ajedi use the darkside of the force to beat sith if that jedi knew he was doing good... or would this just lead him to becoming a full fledged sith and not helping anyone but hinself

2. andkiich

andkiich Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2005
    You can come back from the dark side. Vader did, otherwise he would not have been able to show as an apparition in ROTJ.

The novelizations also state that Mace Windu's fighting style is a balance between dark and light. Mace is just trained enough that he can keep the dark traits in check and not allow them to consume him.

3. MountainGoat67

MountainGoat67 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    you should really ask dark_jedi32. He knows all about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.