main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Dark Legacy updated March 13/05 read and review please

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    This is one of those what if views, what if Anakin and Padme had an older daughter before the twins, she joins her father Vader and becomes a dark side apprentice and feared commander through the imperial fleet. time frame is Return of the Jedi.

Prologue

Five year old Moranda Skywalker quickly left half way through the night hoping to seek out her father Anakin Skywalker. She thought of the times they shared and it wasn't fair he wasn't there anymore. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she thought of going against Obi Wans wishes to hide from her father who was apparently a reknown sith lord named Darth Vader. Her mother was pregnant and disppeared three months ago presumed to be dead. Obi Wan knew something she didn't, but her relatives were dead set against her finding her father.

She turned her head in time to catch a black figure following her. A heavy breather permeated the still night air. "Moranda."

"Daddy!!" She cried out running towards him. He kneeled down to her height and engolfed her into a hug.

"Your mother left you, I will take care of you from now on." Vader said as softly as he could over the vod codder.

"Why did she leave?" Moranda questioned with tears running down her face and with lips trembling.

"I don't know Princess." Vader replied truthfully. "But I do know I'll be there for you more often now and will train you in the true nature of the force."

Moranda placed her arms tightly around her fathers neck as he lifted her into his arms and they headed back to the hanger bays where the shuttle was waiting to take them to his star destroyer the Executer.
    -------------------------------
    Obi Wan followed closely behind his former apprentice and swore under his breath as Moranda left with Vader. He felt like crying, Moranda was only five and didn't understand anything and will listen to Vader. He wished that Moranda didn't over hear when he told Padme of her husbands state, pregnant with twins they decided it was best that they hid them on different worlds once they are born. Goodbye Moranda, this is something that will tare you mother up inside once I tell her who is raising her oldest. This wasn't fair to Padme, that she got mixed up with an unstable padawan learner. Or maybe it was the councils fault for having strict rules that if they were different would've prevented this in the first place. He turned around and headed back to his fighter, fighting back tears he climbed in and headed towards Alderann.
    --------------------------
    21 years later
    Jerojarde walked upto the shuttle that held the two most feared commanders in the entire fleet. The ramp lowered bringing him to attention. Stormtroopers lined up and down the walkway. Only the best for Vader and his apprentice he thought with a smile. Heavy breathing could be heard as heavy boots clanked down on the walkway as two figures appeared side by side. One in heavy black life substaining armor, and the other in a heavy black cloak that mostly covered her face.

He looks from Vader and his apprentice standing beside him, he gulps hard as he greets the Sith Lord and Lady. "Lord and Lady Vader, we're honored by your presences."

"We may dispense with the pleasentaries commander, I'm here to put you back on schedule." Vader spoke with a precise manner.

"I assure you Lord Vader, we're working as fast as we can, I need more men." Jerojarde replies crisply.

"Then you can tell the Emperor when he arrives." Vader replied while resisting his apprentices pressure to kill the commander. He knew his temper has rubbed off on her and that she was impatient. Her training was coming along well, when the time was right he would pit his oldest daughter against his youngest son. The thoughts swelled in his mind as he thought of Luke.

"The Emperor is coming here?" Jerojarde questioned with fear.

"That is correct commander and he is most displeased with your apparrent lack of progress." Vader replied trying to a hide a smile as Moranda sent him a visi

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    A very powerful begining, Falcon. Well done! :)

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Sara

heres more

-------------------------
    Moranda walked upto the communications centre, using her codes she tapped into a private signal that led directly into Palpitines personal comlink. Pressing an ear phone to her right ear she listened to him giving Mara final instructions. She quickly pulled the connection and ran to her room, grabbing her comlink she dialed in her aide Lilla Collas. "Lilla meet me in the hanger bay in one hour."

"Yes Mi Lady." A click and Moranda pulled the connection.
    ------------------------
    Moranda walked upto her faithful aide, the aide came to attention sighting her friend. "Mi Lady, what can I do for you?"

"I need you go to Tatoonie, I have learned that Palpitine has sent Hand Jade to kill Luke Skywalker. She must not succeed. If Jabba questions you, give him this." She handed a message cube over to Lilla. "Its a message explaining that if he does what you say. He will be well rewarded with 50,000 to help prevent Lukes death by not allowing Jade to go along with them."

"Yes mi lady." Lilla replied with a smile.

"I have a shuttle prepared to take you to Tatoonie, you leave within the hour." Moranda finalized, "your dismissed."
    -------------------------
    Luke watched as the droids left for Jabbas palace, they would deliver his message and if everything went according to what he had in mind, Jabba would turn down his offer giving Luke the chance to get rid of the hutt for everyones sake. He felt Leia walk up to him placing a hand on his shoulder as a darker mood settled over him, why did he have to hide the truth about his father and sisters paths? This was killing him inside. If there was a way....

"Luke are you alright?" Leia questioned in concern.

"I'm fine." Luke lied inbetween his teeth. He hated this one revalation, would his friends turn their backs on him if they knew the truth? Or would they accept it considering he also suffered under his father and sisters wraith?

"Alright, I'll be in the house if you change your mind." Leia replied in defeat, she turned and headed in when Luke stopped her.

"Wait." Luke said turning around.

"What is it Luke?" Leia answered looking concerned. Something was on his mind, something important and enough to darken his mood like that.

"I don't know where to begin." Luke stammered.

"How about from the beginning." Leia encouraged him. They were about to embark on a dangerous mission to retrieve Han, and Luke did not need to be bogged down with anything. He needed to concentrate at the trial at hand.

"Its about Moranda and Darth Vader." Luke answered with a grimace.

"What about them?" Leia questioned with a sinking feeling.

"I found out that...." Luke began but tripped over his own words. What to tell Leia, how would she react? "Vaders my....." He looked up feeling shock and horror ride through Leia, might as finish it he thought bitterly. "Vaders my father and Moranda is my sister. I found out three months ago." Luke finished holding his breath. "Obi Wan hid me with my step family in hopes that Vader would never find me on Tatoonie, because this is the only place he swore never to come back to was his home planet."

Leia nodded in silence not sure what to say. "I'm sorry Luke, I don't know what to say."

"Well forget it, I don't even know how others would react to this. And I'm scared I'll be kicked out because of my...." Luke began but Leia cut him off.

"No one has to know if you don't want them too. You won't be kicked out because your important to the alliance. Your different then your father and sister, your considered a Jedi they're considered sith. It doesn't change the fact of who you are." Leia said with a reassuring voice. "I know this is hard to take Luke. But you're who you choose to be and nothing will change that."

"He wants me to turn to the darkside and I refuse because I seen what it did to Palpitine and what its done to my father and my sister has begun to show tell tale signs of darkside energy." Luke simplified.

"If

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I feel bad for Luke. His family is a mess. Great post! :)

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Lilla walked towards Jabbas palace, wondering why anyone would want to host such an organization was beyond her. This was a desolate place and she could not wait to leave either. She knocked on the door and waited, seconds went by before an eye popped out of the framework and looked around and stopped when it sighted her. //What is your business?//

"I'm here to see Jabba the hutt with a proposition." Lilla replied with a glower, she resisted the urge to yank the eye out of its socket just for mere pleasure.

//Jabba will not be seeing anyone today// The eye replied sending a flare of anger through Lilla.

"I come in Lady Vaders place." She replied keeping her temper in check.

//Enter// The eye said laughing a bit as it pulled back. A few seconds later a groan could be heard as the giant door began to lift up. The light of Tatoonie 1 and 2 poured into the darkness. Lilla swallowed hard walking in looking around her as Bib Fortuna, Jabbas assistant greeted her at the door.

//What is this bargain that her Lady presents?// Bib questioned hoping to send Lilla back on her way quickly.

"I will deliver the message personally as her Lady Vader wishes." She said with distaste for the twi'lek.

//This way// Bib said with irritation showing. He led the way towards Jabbas throne room where bounty hunters and scum drank fought and collapsed when the alchohol kicked in. Lilla stepped over a moaning body as the rodian rolled over on his face. The live band that was playing suddenly fell silent as Lilla stepped up to Jabbas hover dias.

//Welcome aide Collas, what does her Lady Vader want?// Jabba greeted with apprehension.

Lilla handed over the cube Moranda prepared earlier in the week. "She offers a token of her gratitude if you accept her offer." Lilla replied as Jabba turned the cube on, Morandas face appeared separating Lillia from Jabba.

"Greetings Lord Jabba. I am Moranda Vader and I have a proposition for you. If you prevent Ara Liran from interfering with trying to kill Luke Skywalker, a ward of 50,000 will be placed in your account when you have succeeeded. She is the Emperors Hand, and shes interferring with my fathers plan. Do not let Mara Jade know that I have contacted you this way. If you do my other contact will kill you when you least expect it. I know these orders will be not neccessary, but just a precaution that you follow mine. The sum will be placed in your account after I have confirmation that you have allowed Luke and his friends to escape, a small sum of 10,000 is waiting to be placed in your bank account right away if you agree to my proposition." The message ended as Jabba looked at the aide in front of her. "Tell Lady Vader it shall be as she wishes."

"Thank you exalted one." Lilla said with a bow, she turned around and walked out, she caught a glimpse of the living statue on Jabbas wall. Han Solo she thought with distaste. Time would be at hand when they killed the rebellion and bestowed Vaders legacy on the Galaxy.
    ----------------------------
    Lilla watched as a bounty hunter walked in with a wookiee on a leash. //Finally someone has brought me the mighty chewbacca. Where is my talk droid?//

"I am here your exaulteness yes?" Threepio questioned pleasently.

//welcome our friend and tell him I will glady pay the award of 25,000.//

Threepio turned to Boushe the bounty hunter and repeated in his language.

//No deal, you tell that filthly worm I want 50,000 no less//

"Fifty thousand, no less." Threepio repeated with dread, Jabba through a fit knocking the droid back into some vile drinks. He walked back upto Jabba, "what do I say?"

//No deal.// Jabba replied, //ask him why?//

"Jabba wonders why he must pay fifty-thousand.//

//Because I will release this theormal detonator if he doesn't//

Threepio focused on the bomb that Boushe was holding. "Because hes holding a theromal detonator."

The guards aim their weapons at the bounty hunter as Jabba begins to laugh. //This bounty hunter

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Eww, Jabba gave Leia a kiss. :p

Nice edition though of the film with what is going on right now in the story, Falcon. Great post! :)

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Lilla brought the landspeeder to a halt and watched as Luke Skywalker was prodded onto a plank, she swallowed hard wondering if he had a plan to get out of this. She watched as he jumped and did a half twist catching the plank and catapulled himself up back onto the prisoner barge. She grinned as she watched chaos broke out. Seconds turned into minutes as the fight continued. Then all at once the fight was suddenly over with a speeder taking off in another direction, she took out a pair of binocs and zoomed in on the passengers, she recognized Han Solo, Leia Organna, Lando Calrissian, Luke Skywalker, two droids and a wookiee. She smiled as the sail barge was suddenly engulfed in flames. Jabba the hutt was dead.
    ----------------------
    Vader and Moranda walked upto the shuttle that Palpitine was landing in, Vader looked around him making sure everything was setup right, a legion of stormtroopers and commanders lined the walk way. Moranda nodded as they approached the shuttle, the lamp began to lower. Vader went down on one knee as Moranda did a courtsey. She noted the commanders also went down one knee. She smiled as she could hear the click of Palpitines cane hitting the shuttles ramp. A cloaked figure appeared, she kept her eyes diverted until they were addressed. "Rise and speak my friends." Palpitine said indicating for the two stand. Vader went to one side as Moranda took up the left.

Vader looked over at Palpitine, "the death star will be operational as planned." He summarized.

"You have done well Lord Vader, now I sense you wish to continue your search for young Skywalker." Palpitine said reading Vaders feelings.

"Yes my master."

"Patience my friend, in time he will seek you out and when he does you must bring him before me."

"He will come to me?" Vader questioned in confusion.

"Yes, his compassion for you will be his undoing, he will come before you and you will bring him before me. Together we can turn him to the darkside."

"Yes my master."

"Everything has conspired according to my designs." Palpitine began cackling but it was all Moranda could do from rolling her eyes. It will be his death when that happens she thought with an inward grin.
    ------------------------
    Moranda stopped by the hanger as a red head entered at the same time. "Hand Jade, what is your report? Is Luke Skywalker dead?"

"No Mi Lady, he lives. Palpitine will kill me when he learns that I have failed to kill him." Mara replied in between her teeth.

Moranda smiled thinking of her brother and how he got out of this one, he truly was a jedi getting out of impossible situations was a trade mark. "He will seek my father out, do not concern yourself with my brother. All will be done in time." Moranda turned her attention to her father which she realized belatedly he was standing behind her. She felt his mood darken suddenly, she knew that he wanted to confront Luke but looks like Palpitine is trying to prevent the confrontation. She swallowed hard as he turned on his heel and briskly left the hanger bays. Sith spawn. She thought with panik.

An aide walked upto Mara, "The emperor will see you now."

Mara nodded as she headed towards the throne room, she swallowed hard knowing she was going to get punished for failing. Vader walked into the throne room behind her anger racing through his blood, he had this urge to strangle Jade for even attempting to go near his son to kill him.

"Your report my hand." Palpitine spoke out breaking Vaders thoughts.

"I have failed to kill Luke Skywalker my Emperor, Jabba would not allow me to accompany him on the sail barge." Mara replied fear ripping through her spine.

"You have failed me, but I will hold reserve for punishment. In time he will seek out Lord Vader and when he does he will be dealt with soon enough. Your work here is finished. Return to Coruscant to await further instructions." Palpitine replied looking at Mara who nodded and slipped out the door.

"Lord Vader, go to the command ship and await for furt

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Vader did not turn around as Moranda entered the bridge, he wasn't angry with her but surprised she didn't inform him when she stumbled on the Emperors plan. He sighed inwardly, she didn't want to bring attention to herself but out in the coordidor was asking for it, he could feel her behind him staying a safe distance, but felt her distress. Was she punished? He turned around and noted the tired pained expression. "What did he do to you?" Vader questioned feeling his mood darken.

Moranda went to bite out a reply but grimaced instead. //My hands his throat.// She growled over the force bond. "He punished me with force lightning." She replied feeling a bit achy.

Vader felt anger rise as to raising a hand to his child in such a manner. He walked forward and placed his hands onto her shoulders and felt her tremble under the touch. "You should get checked out at the med ward."

Moranda nodded feeling the urge to speak to her father in private. "I need to talk to you first in private."

Vader nodded as he turned towards Piette. "Very well then, Admiral you have the bridge."

"Yes my lord."
    --------------------
    Moranda turned towards her father and lowered her hood, the bruises have begun showing on her face from the attack. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you of his plan, I found out and couldn't risk Palpatine finding out that I knew."

"I understand." Vader replied checking her over for any obvious energies.

"He knows that your on the verge of betraying him, how he found out I have no clue and he wants me to stop you." Moranda continued on, she shuddered feeling him stop in his tracks.

"He's digging his grave." Vader said shaking his head, "and it seems either Palpatine doesn't know about your play in this or he knows and doesn't say anything to see how you react. I suppose we could use to this our advantage."

"Pretend to stop you then turn around and behead him. I like that." Moranda replied an evil grin.

"First things first, you need a medic." Vader said with an inward smile.

Moranda nodded as they headed out the room and towards the medical suit. Maybe they can truly find away around this and have Palpatine killed within time, if he truly believes that Moranda didn't know a thing which in then that part of the plan worked. He relished the thought.
    ---------------------------
    Leia stood beside Han as they started unfolding their plans, Han smiled wrapping an arm around her which she snuggled up closer to him not wanting for him to leave her side again. She loved him and he loved her, she knew it. She focused on Madine, "A strike will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator."

"Sounds dangerous." Leia heard Threepio say from beside her, she looked at Han. "I wonder who they found to pull that off."

Han went to say something in defence as Madine addressed Han. "General Solo is your strike team assembled?" Han looked back up ignoring Leia's shocked expression, "It is but I need a command crew for the shuttle." Chewie spoke up from beside him indicating he wanted to go.

"It's gonna be rough pal, I didn't want to speak for you." Chewie hoffed again.

"Thats one." Han said with a smile. "General count me in." Leia said from beside him. "I'm not letting you out of my sights again General."

"Thats two." Han said with a grin. "Count me in." Came a voice from the back. Han looked over and saw Luke standing in the doorway listening in. "Thats three."

"The meeting is dismissed everyone report to your stations in one hour."

Everyone stood up and surrounded Luke as Han and Chewie both greeted with a hug. Leia looked up and read something in his eyes, "what is it?" She questioned.

"Ask me again sometime." Luke replied giving his secret twin sister a hug, he didn't know how she would react to finding out she was his twin sister, not after all he told her back on Tatoonie.
    ---------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.