Beyond A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    :) :D :) *hums to herself acting innocent.* ;) :D :)
  3. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    ZEKK!!!!!!!!!!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] (Even though he's only five... :p)

That was great, Jaid!!!!!!!! :D

Is Kyppie dead? I'm not exactly sure if I like him or not, but I would be sorry to see him die!! :_|

LOL, Greg!!!!! [face_laugh]

Is "Soulwalker" Zekk's last name?? How cool is that?! HE FINALLY GETS A LAST NAME!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

4. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
  5. Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Master

star 3
    Awww, CUTE!! Five year old Zekk!! Fourteen (??) year old Kyp! This is getting intense... what's going to happen next?!?! [face_shocked]
  6. Master_Ponta Force Ghost

star 4
    *Biting finger nails* AHHH! This is ssooooo cool Jaid! What's gonna happen, does Kyp bite the dust? *Figures out answer to her own question*, never mind. THIS IS COOL!
  7. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    *kicks hjerself very hard (I figured out how to do it!) for falling behind on Imp's amazing fic! so rarely visits this board that... yeah...*

?What I wouldn?t give to have a million of you to kill.? Laedala hissed. KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! CLONE HER AND KILL HER!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

Laedala?s face was serene in the blue light that was crackling in the air. FORCE LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORCE LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Jaina cried as she felt her other half, her twin, leave the planet. POOR JAINA!!!!!!!!!! SEPARATED FROM JACEN!!!!!!!!! NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! BUT SHE GETS TO BE EVIL, RIGHT????????????

Kyp sat in the small cell.

One mistake. Just one lousy mistake.
    KYP!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO KYP????????? WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO HURT KYP?????????????? WHY WHY WHY?????????? JUST KILL THEM ALL KYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The detonator fell to the floor and Kyp scuttled away from it.

The ticking continued.
    WHAT ARE YOPU GOING TOI DO TO MY KYP, IMP???????????????? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? HOW HOW HOW????????? YOU'D BETTER SAVE HIM!!!!!!!!

Gathering up all of his five year old courage, he prepared to jump down?? and didn?t. LOL! Poor 5 yo Zekk... already has to be a hero...

?What if I get shot? It?s supposed to hurt.? ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!! So very five year old!

You know, for a Soulwalker *blinks repeatedly*

With a scream he thudded to the ground before Mara where he lay still. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'
    T HURT THEM BOTH!!!!!!! NOT IN THE SAME POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT POST, IMP,. BUT IF YOU HURT THEM... I KNOW WHAT CITY YOU LIVE IN :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I get post 500? COOL!!!! but, whatever did I do to deserve that?
  8. Soulwalker Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    *hugs Greg* YOU HAVE A GANDHI QUOTE IN YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!! YES I'M A SPAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Yikes, I couldn't imagine, locked in a cell with a thermal detnator!!!

:eek:

Zekk and Kyp....

:_|

Who do you plan to have alive by the end of this??? Anyone???
  11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope the ones in the most danger, presently, are the only ones left alive at the end [face_devil]

...anyone know how long Imp will be away :_| ?
  12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    one week...i believe she's getting back on friday :D which will be good...cuz i sent her the wrong post for RotJ and need to tell her not to talk :p

~TJF
  13. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    *eyes pop out of their sockets* *makes mental note to stalk Imp until she tells*
  14. Soulwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    *Hands Kyp her eyes back* :p

I wanna talk to Jaid when she gets back, too. She'll probably flip when I tell her I updated SC without her being here, hehe. [face_laugh]
  15. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Up!!! Me want more!! ME WANT MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! :p
  16. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh dear, she leaves for just a week and I wind up starting another story without realizing it. :eek: And its so angsty. :_|

oh boy. I didn't intend to write a new story so soon. It's already 19 pages long! :eek: !
    I hope she has a new post up soon after she gets back.

UP!!!!!! :)
  17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    KS: *eyes pop out of their sockets* *makes mental note to stalk Imp until she tells*

you do, and i'll never send you (via PM) a post early, even if you're going to be gone for a *month* [face_plain]

:p

~TJF
  18. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    aw...don't cry KS :( i don't want my bodyguard crying! just don't stalk jaid ;)

bump^

~TJF
  20. Master_Ponta Force Ghost

star 4
    UP UP UP! AHHHH! Hey, BTW, anyone like my icon? OOOHH! Kyp! ZEKK! You've just killed off two people in one post, I hope you're happy. ;) (I figure Zekk is GOING to die, and Kyp is as GOOD as dead, so I'll just say two people, correct me if I'm wrong.)

21. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    *Ignites lightsaber*

Um, Kyp, I have a rule about people stalking Jaid... [face_plain] :mad:

Stalk=Kill

Got it????

Good.

[face_devil]

:p
  22. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
  23. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    She's coming back tomorrow! :) Yeah!!! :D
    *brings out cake, icecream, lemonade, and soda.* :D :)
  24. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah! :D

She's coming home!! [face_mischief]

Wait. [face_plain]

I'm dead.... :(

Nooo! :_|

She's going to kill me!!! :eek:

Or not. :(

*Dead, again, bummer* [face_plain]

25. Master_Ponta Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I thought you told Jaid you wouldn't be killed, (again.)

*Sigh*, oh well, since she's probably gonna bring you back to life just so she can kill you again, can I have your room? :p

Nay, she wouldn't do that, she'd do something much worse! [face_devil]

Oh, and Tyler, I'd be happy to take care of your Padawan, Miss Allergy Medication. :p :D
    :eek:
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.