Beyond A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Then why is your skin showing massive evidence of third degree burns? And why are your arms nothing more than cauterized stumps?
  2. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's cause you're looking at someone else. :p

I'm Death so yeah, you can't kill or hurt me. :p
  3. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jon

*Fires off a long stream of Sith Lightning at Elu, incinerating the thief*
    Hmm, I love the smell of electrocution in the morning.

:eek: My brothers!!

Posts are coming? Awesome.

Would you be hurt if I posted two posts at once? :D [face_batting]

Mel, you rock.

Hurray! :D

Abbie

Everyone applaude the man, he's labeled himself correctly.

:p You're being mean.

*blinks* Tennel Ka... she burnsssss... you evil evil people, one was bad enough.

Abbie!! We *like* Tenel Ka!! Our Tenel Ka is cool!! She's not the frozen stick you make her out to be!! Gah!!

I mean, you have the exact same shade of eyes as she does!! That should count for something, right?! :(

:runs off crying:

:( *hides under her teacup*

[edit] dear gosh. I try to post this for ever and for ever, (long time) and then I find out you guys posted more!! Aaaiiiieee!! :p
  4. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Everyone applaude the man, he's labeled himself correctly.

:p I labeled myself this long ago. I have accepted my state of "buggy"-ness..

You're being mean.

:p That's her job. As stated by my brother. She is to me and Lucy was the Charlie Brown.

[face_mischief]

5. Arina_Jaylin Jedi Knight

star 2
    I mean, you have the exact same shade of eyes as she does!! That should count for something, right?!

Since when? You know, there are millions of people who have hazel eyes :p durrr, I know this one isn't as bad, but once you've met her(or any character for that matter) once in yjk [or well any newer star wars writing besides rogue squadron] and they suck :p they're ruined for life no matter how kick ass they may be in fanfiction, it doth not change the official words.

That's her job. As stated by my brother. She is to me and Lucy was the Charlie Brown.

When the monkey did I become lucy? She's just grumpy and pmsy.
    And you? Charlie brown? :p What the heck!? Charlie brown was funny and cursed with bad luck, you my friend are just... well... the furthest thing from that on a bad scale.
  6. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Hey hye hey! No fighting! Postie today! :p

or should I say Posties? :D

7. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    POSTIES?!?!?! *does happy dance* YATTA! YIPPEE!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

I have a favorite quote from GW manga #1! It's... "Death hurts like hell"-Heero Yuy!

Sorry, I just like sharing that with people.
  8. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*mutters wildly*

Dear Gosh this is painful... Which chapter did I just post?! I can't tell!!

9. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  10. Arina_Jaylin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Postie?! :eek: where?!
    :looks around:
    awww... just a false alarm :p ;) darn you Mel
  11. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

:_| It wasn't my fault!!! :_|

I really was going to post it, but I had to go over to Olivia's at four thirty and I didn't get back till after ten.... :(

T'was fun but, but, but... :D I brought postie. PostieSSSS!!!!!!

One Postie Now (plus review postie). :D

Another postie after Lunch :D

'´)
    ¸.?´¸.?´¨) ¸.?*)
    (¸.?´ (¸.?´ ¸.?´
    ¸.?´¸.?*?-» Chapter Twenty-Seven
    (¸.?"

Mara was waiting in the shadows of the dais when Laedala stalked in the next day. She had come to a decision during the night ? she would offer her services to Laedala and then, in the end, turn and kill her. She was no longer Leia so Mara figured that her promise to Skywalker was canceled. Besides, she needed the money. If Laedala?s alliance with the Empire, here Mara grimaced slightly in pained remembrance ? her Master?s Empire was no more. If the alliance was a solid one, then Thrawn would be here within a few days and she could then get Karrde out. Her decision had nothing to do with the bouncing boy waiting back at her quarters who had awakened her with a gigantic grin and pleas for her to take him back to the armory. Nope, not a thing.

Okay so maybe he had a little bit to do with it. But not much! Honest!

?Why Mara,? Laedala purred, her red eyes glowing faintly, like the setting sun. ?How good of you to join me this morning. I was about to speak with my new admiral, perhaps you?d care to sit with us??

Mara bowed slightly, her jade-green eyes as cold and empty as space. ?You honor me,? she demurred.

?Nonsense. It is only right that my chief advisor should meet with my officials.? Laedala?s voice held undertones of a challenge that Mara sneered at.

?Of course.?

Damn woman.

-----

Keia Darkstar hated everything. She hated the uniform she was wearing. She hated the building she was standing in. She hated the way she was ordered around. She hated that her mother was dead. She hated the woman who had ordered her killed. She hated the woman who had abused her. She hated the woman who had destroyed her world. She hated her. Leia Organa-Solo. Empress of the Resurrected Empire. Destroyer of Alderaan. Destroyer of the New Republic. Laedala. Oh how Keia Darkstar hated her.

-----

Iedor jumped when the comm. unit at his elbow gave a sharp rangle. He glared at it as it continued its insistent call. Finally with a sigh of resignation and tightly closed eyes, he picked the phone up and muttered, ?Hello??

?Hi honey,? the smooth voice of his wife made him smile a little. ?I was wondering if you could call it a day a bit earlier today??

?Sure, I probably could. Why? Something big come up??

?I need you to pick up Alianè on your way home. She?s run off today, and there?s a man here who says he knows where she is, but I don?t really trust him.?

Iedor?s blue eyes lost their edge of weariness the minute the name of his little fishy-angel was mentioned. ?I?m on my way. Where is she?? He asked as he began opening drawers and just sweeping datapads into them, then closing and locking the drawers.

?He said she?s in the Revals district, in the square. He also said that there was a taller woman there too who has black hair. Oh Iedor, I haven?t heard from her since breakfast, I thought she was with her tutors and, and, and, oh please just hurry, Iedor!?

He finished locking the last drawer. ?I?m leaving my office now, love you.?

?I love you too, hurry!?

Iedor clicked his comm. unit off and headed out the door. His little girl had run off.

Again.

-------

Shada looked around the square cautiously. It was rather typical and outdated, and a place no one with battle experience would stay for a pick up. Tall buildings surrounded the square like cruel sentinels, blocking out sunlight and casting the entire area in shadows. Darkened windows lined with shattered glass were everywhere and a cold shiver ran up her spine.

The perfect place for an ambush.

A giggle tugged at her heart and she jerked her head to the right to
  12. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! THAT WAS SSSSOOOO GOOD!!!! :D I loved it!

Rosie and Carson were hilarious. I want some of that rush stuff! *imagines self running around screaming about Kyo and cows* On second thought maybe not.

Kyp was looking for a place to hide! I get it now!

Umm, do you mind me saying that Del Ray is a bit of a ditz? If you're offended then... GOMEN NASAI!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!!!!

13. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Mimi

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! THAT WAS SSSSOOOO GOOD!!!! I loved it!

*happy squeal* I'm so glad!!!! :D

Rosie and Carson were hilarious. I want some of that rush stuff! *imagines self running around screaming about Kyo and cows* On second thought maybe not.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh gosh!!!!!! I can only imagen!!! *happy giggles*

Kyp was looking for a place to hide! I get it now!

[face_worried] I take it that I wasn't clear on that... *hides face* :_| I am so ashamed!

Umm, do you mind me saying that Del Ray is a bit of a ditz?

No. :p Not hardly! I made her that way!! :D

If you're offended then... GOMEN NASAI!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!!!!

Well, I meant it!! Del Ray is a TOTAL Ditz!!! She's blonde extrordinare!!!

(everything we're glad we're not... :p)

14. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek: What have we done to deserve it all?

So cute, I love it!
  15. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't worry, you were perfectly clear on what Kyp was looking for not that I think about it. I'm just kinda slow.
  16. Ylesly Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    looks like someone laid the smackdown on Del Ray
  17. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
  18. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

******OKAY PEOPLE, AS YOU WELL KNOW, THE FINAL WFFA HAVE COME AROUND!! SOME OF YOU WERE KIND ENOUGH (hugs to who ever did this!! [face_love]) TO NOMINATE "A DARKENED DAY" FOR Best Alternate Universe!!!*******

Now I have a problem. :p I don't know what part I should send in for the exert. It has to be 800 words or less... and... erm... could you guys let me know what your favorite parts are/were? :) :D Thanks!!!!

Sarah

What have we done to deserve it all?

You were cute? :confused:

So cute, I love it!

:D [face_love] *ego grows*

Mimi

Don't worry, you were perfectly clear on what Kyp was looking for not that I think about it. I'm just kinda slow.

*sigh of relief* Thee are not slow, I'm just kryptic. [face_mischief]

Ylesly

looks like someone laid the smackdown on Del Ray

erm... yes... :D

Mimi

No kidding

:p What? She DESERVES it all!! :p

19. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    *comes out dressed like a miko*

*ties fic to an arrow and fires it into the air*

*waves to arrow* Up it goes!
  20. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    HOW IN THE NINE HELLS OF CORELLIA DID I MISS THIS???

Oh, I'm sorry, Mel! I remember betaing the first post.

It was all good. Rosie and Carson were so adorable! And the rest was great. Leia-man...she'll be waiting for a while for Thrawn.

Rise, oh wonderful fic. Arise!
  21. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*laughs*

*ups it and dances off to fix FLF a little more*

22. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
  23. Klis Jedi Padawan

[voice=weak]Hell guys... You gave ADD a chance at three awards?[/voice] :( [:D]

You're the best ever!! :DI'm so sorry I'm such a slacker with posting!! :(

*makes mental note to send the next chapter to a beta* o_O

:D

*dances off*

24. The_Hitokiri Jedi Knight

Guess what? I went shopping with my friend Liliara and her family for fish a couple weekends ago and I found out that her little brother named to after me! One's Jedi and the other is Bubbles. And it seems right to me because he was one of the people to come up with the name Jedi Bubbles and actually that's what ALL her siblings call me. They don't call me Amanda no matter what.

Sorry about that, I just thought it was kinda funny. UP! UP! UP!
  25. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*laughs* No one calls you Mimi? :eek: Aww... Poor thing. :p

Fishies named Bubbles! Cobra Bubbles!! :cool:

Postie up... um... Sunday? Ish?

:D

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.