main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    *sneaks in. Leaves a few pints of rashberry sorbet with a note tacked to them*

~still can't stomach the stuff... but hope it motivates you to write a few more posties~ ;)

2. The_Hitokiri

The_Hitokiri Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2004
    Only one of my friends calls me Mimi, but that's only because her name's Amanda, too. People in my family normally call me Mimi, but that's only in the immediate family. Other than that I'm just generally Amanda, or in Emmanuel's case Jedi Bubbles.

I'm very proud to fish named after me! They're 2 of the fun one, too! If you wave your hand in front of the tank then the fish follow your hand.

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

You guys are so sweet!! [face_love] Thanks for the sorbert Cala! :D And Mimi? The fish sound adorable! I want to eat one for Christmas! Er- never mind....

:p

Okay. Give me a few minutes to figure the posties out and I'll have it up before dark! ;)

:D

4. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    You wanna eat a fish from a pet store? Is that sanitary?

5. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Hey, it'd be fried, right? :p :( I am *SO* sorry about not having the post up yesterday or today!! It's been hectic!! (which isn't a good excuse, but, unfortunately, it's an entirely honest one) If my mom will let me not go to the airport tomorrow, then I'll have the post up tomorrow. Otherwise it'll have to be Wednesday. Because I'm pretty sure that I'll be home most of that day. And I don't *think* we have anyone coming over... right? Mom? Right!??! *glances over her shoulder* Gah... :(

6. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    So...when's the post coming? o_O

7. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    Gah! Bringing presents home from school is a pain in the butt! But on a brighter note I GOT SNICKERDOODLES! AND LOTS OF CANDY CANES!!! But I still gotta wrap my friends' presents something I'm not too good at.

I understand if you don't get the post in today, that's totally understandable.

8. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

I didn't. :( I'm sorry! I didn't realize that we'd leave the house at seven and not return till 3 and then have to llean the whole house from top to bottom!! This is the first time I've been able to spend any real time on the computer and... and... and I'm going off to practice piano now.

I should have the post up before 3 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Heh, this time I'll actually PM you guys about the update. :eek: Amazing!!! :p

9. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    *sneaks in*

"Cobra Bubbles... Did you ever kill anybody?"

*pause* "We're getting off the subject..."

[face_devil]

Muhahahaha!

*sneaks out*

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

?'´)
    ¸.?´¸.?´¨) ¸.?*)
    (¸.?´ (¸.?´ ¸.?´
    ¸.?´¸.?*?-» Chapter Twenty-Nine
    (¸.?"

The afternoon was insane. Mara had been called to consult the new Empress about how to deal with the new, tardy Admiral and she had given Zekk orders to stay within her quarters. Once she had left though, Artoo managed to convince Zekk to open the door and after that it all went to hell. Artoo went one way, Zekk went another way, Artoo realized that Zekk was missing and went looking for him and alerted the central mainframe that a small, green eyed, black-haired little boy was lost and a siren blared out through the Palace?s upper levels. Mara heard the alarm and groaned.

//Zekk??// Mara called down their bond. //Zekk, where are you!//

//In the ventilation system,// he replied superiorly. //Hi Mara! Who?s that little girl next to you?//

//Admiral Darksun. Wait, you can see in?//

//Uh-huh. There?s a layer of red light lines going over my head though so I?m a little cautious about moving, or else I?d wave at you.//

Mara jerked her head up and scanned the ceiling. I don?t remember any ventilation shaft?s crossing over this room?. Oh.

//Zekk, did you by any chance kick open an opening in the ventilation system and then climb into it?//

//Yeah, so?//

//Uh-boy.//

//What Jade?//

//Huh?//

//Oh? sorry, that was Djai. Don?t pay any attention to him, really, I mean it.//

Mara was blinking rapidly. This is the most bizarre conversation I?ve had since? since? since? well, since ? have I ever had a conversation this bizarre??

//Err-// Zekk continued. //What is that silver knife doing above your head?//

//There?s a knife over my head.//

//I think it?s a Litch-knife. It looks totally awesome!//

Mara smiled a little at his assessment, but refrained from responding.

As she gathered the Force carefully and snatched the blade out of the air and dragged it down to remain suspended before her. It hung perfectly still, the light on it making it shine like a star. It had a waved blade that was serrated on the inward curves, with a hilt made from some type of dark silvery metal and a pale amber and green pommel stone, no guards.

Mara stared intently at the blade for a while.

?Does it strike your interest, young one?? Laedala purred, looking up from the limp form of a half way interrogated Keia.

Mara said, ?Yes, Milady, it does. I?m curious though, why is it simple??

?I couldn?t smuggle a vibroblade in here,? Laedala waved a hand negligently as if that explained everything. ?Anyways, it?s yours if you want it.?

Mara looked at her doubtfully and then the blade dropped. Mara started at the shrill whistling that the knife made as it skidded through the air to slam into the floor, imbedding itself almost three inches deep in the cold durasteel.

?Thank you.? Mara inclined her head to Laedala, her face impassive. With her head still bowed, she knelt down beside the creese. Reaching out one hand, she closed it over the hilt, a warm sensation of being embraced folding over her arm and the knife slid from the floor like it was melted ice instead of synthetic stone. Her eyes blinked in surprise but she refused to allow Laedala see it. ?May I have your permission to leave, Majesty?? Mara asked slowly from her crouched position.

?Yes, yes of course.? Laedala said, studiously not looking at her Chief Advisor.

Mara held the weapon close against her abdomen as she left the room.

?Shavit,? Laedala hissed, slamming her fist into Keia?s shoulder, her anger spiraling out of control.

----

Kyp had given up on the Palace, it was entirely too insane for him to contemplate, so he decided to take a short rest in the room that the lady had died in. His body?s idea of short was over twelve hours, not allowing him to awaken until mid-afternoon.

Kyp awoke from his nap slowly, the high-pitched wails of a baby echoing through the room. A sound that wasn?t something he readily identified, but soon came to hate. ?Hey!? He yelled back at Jaina. ?I was trying to sl

11. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Very nice post, Mel! Zekk and Djai were quite cute, and what's up with Mara and the dagger? Hmm...

Shada getting Erie ready was nice. And go Del Ray! Heal Tenel Ka, and then get yourself killed in a horribly gruesome way!

And I forgot about Mirax dying. Poor Booster...

12. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    Ooooo, that dagger sounds like fun. Artoo you baka, you set off the alarm! That's something I thought I'd never say.

Tenel's getting better! YIPPEE!!!!! I guess Del Ray isn't that much of a ditz after all.

I LOVE RUM CAKE!!!!!!

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Jon

Very nice post, Mel! Zekk and Djai were quite cute, and what's up with Mara and the dagger? Hmm...

Mara and the litch knife?.... [face_devil] well, let's just say that it has some unique qualities that probably won't make any sense, but are infinately necissary to my plotline. :D

Shada getting Erie ready was nice.

I'm toying with the idea of having Shada legally adopt Eire... o_O

And go Del Ray! Heal Tenel Ka, and then get yourself killed in a horribly gruesome way!

Mwahaha.... [face_devil] WAIT! :eek: How'd you know my plot? :(

And I forgot about Mirax dying. Poor Booster...

So did I, but, I realized that it was still the same day as when Mirax died, and that Booster probably still hadn't processed it... *wince* Once I'm done with this fic, I am SO going back and re-writing it....

Thank you so much for being so nice to me, bro. [face_love]

Mimi

Ooooo, that dagger sounds like fun.

Oh it is. [face_mischief]

Artoo you baka, you set off the alarm! That's something I thought I'd never say.

[face_laugh] You remind me of my beta for FLF...

Tenel's getting better! YIPPEE!!!!! I guess Del Ray isn't that much of a ditz after all.

Nah, Del Ray is smart, but, she's still the person who will bear the brunt of my hatred for the NJO.... O:)

14. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    It's always good to take out your hatred on the characters. Of course that might be why half of mine wanna high tail it away from me.

Yukio: No kidding, the first chance I get, I'm headin' for the hills.

Zenshin: Aww, she isn't that bad.

Yukio: You only say that because she likes you!

Me: I like you Yukio.

Yukio: Then why did you put as a weird little disembodied spirit that stuck in a love triangle with a stupid martial arts crazed human and a freakish alien girl?????

Ryo: I'm not stupid and martial arts crazed! *gets rady to attack Yukio*

Marina: So I'm just a weird alien girl, huh? Well then, this alien is gonna head back to Earth and get married to Ryo.

Ryo: Hah! In your face dog boy!

Yukio: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'M SORRY MARINA-CHAN!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!!! *glares at me* Look what you did!

Me: Well, sorry, I got bored.

Yukio: -_- Kill me now.

15. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*laughs hysterically*

Oh god help them!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

:D

*dances off to fix pictures for christmas presents*

16. Jaid

Jaid Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2003

Christmas Evening Up! :D

I made out like a bandit this year, carrying away Trickster's Queen, a book on Dragons, Rakkety Tam, a six inch Gorka Dagger (look them up - they're AWESOME!!!), a hand-made Pashmina/Silk shawl, and a ton of other books! :D

17. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    I got away pretty well too, considering I had 4 different christmas parties to go to. I got 3 Best Buy gift certificates, 3 Borders/Waldenbooks gift certificates, Kingdom Hearts, Shrek 2, 2 CDs, and a foozball table(that belongs to me and my 3 other siblings. Overall I did pretty good except... I ONLY GOT ONE PAIR OF SOCKS!!!!! Errr, I like getting socks and no one got me any.

18. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Nicely done...I was waiting for Zekk to fall off, personally. Glad to see he didn't. Also glad to see Tenel Ka getting better. :D

And exactly how is Booster going to tell Corran about Mirax? :confused:

19. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Sunday was my little brother John's birthday! He got a GBASP and a bunch of games to go with it. And he, my mom, and my other brother got to go to the Rams game while I stayed home with my little sister and sick dad. Not so fun of a day for me.

Post? Post? Post? Post?

20. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Post tomorrow or Thursday... or more accurately, before I leave for LA. :_| WAAAHHH!!!

I DON'T WANNA GO!! I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!!!

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*gasp of horror* :eek:

Will I... I... WILL I SUBCUM AND POST TWICE ON THE SAME PAGE?!?! :_| NO! MAY THAT NEVER BE!!! *wails*

22. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    :is nudged into posting:

Alright *Cracks knucles* .. I'm going to feel bad about spamming like this afterwards -BUT- I have a scape goat -points at author- :grin:
    Lets see.. I had poptarts this morning....actually I've been living off of poptarts for three days minus that nasty turkey/onion crap I ate last night.. sadly there
    's still 1.3 boxes of poptarts left, -headdesk- I think these things have the least ammount of nutritional value ever besides well... .Funions.. and Jones soda... Breakfast food my fanny, they taste like pieces of sugary cardboard.... sort of like the Way Rosie's written <name dropped the story so it's not entirely spamming so ha!] .. I could insult the authoress since she forced me to do this so her next chapter could be on a new page.. so rejoice eh?
    You know what would make a really good breakfast? Cold peperoni pizza, cinnamon poptarts, and either blue bubblegum or green apple Jones soda.
    Although it could be said you'll get sick afterwards and well have to go the doctor, which would suck entirely and disgustingly because the doctor's office sucks and you all know it..
    -gets tapped- Oh! I don't have to make this long? .. *pulls out six shooter* Melody Jaid... !

[/end spammish forced post]

23. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

:eek: You've been allowed to eat POPTARTS?!? :eek:....

Bring some to PE!! :D I'll take them!!! *squee*

Peperoni pizza = one of the best nutritional breakfasts EVER [face_love]

0____0;;

DON'T SHOOT!!!! *wails*

*runs for the nearest exit*

[face_love] Thank you sis! *hugs*

24. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    What would you rather have? Strawberry? cinnamon? Or chocolate?
    Although you might not want to eat them before Pe [invisions you puking all over the gym floor] :grimaces:... I don't think the church would take that well...

25. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

STRAWBERRY!!!!! *squee* And er - Chocolate. I think I like chocolate too. :D

No no no! I'll save them for my trip! :D Listen, after collapsing foolishly on the floor of the gym, I'm not too keen on doing anything else stupid.

So...

oh.

I only have the non-edible half of your Christmas present. Do you want it today or later?

And for the sleepover.

Feb. 16-19. Would that work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.