main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Tomorrow???? :D :D :D I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

2. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Oh, just ta let ya know, I've seen an Alanna/Wyldon fic before. *shudders* The mere thought makes me sick, scarred, and wanna kill someone.

3. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Ah, @%#^$$$ #&^%$#$ #^$%#$## Abbie! :p

We wan a post! :D

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *raises eyebrow at Tyler*

5. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    POST!!!! ME WANT THE POST NOW!!!!!!

Neal: I want food now!!!!

Me: *gives Neal the choices between a brownie or carrots*

Neal: *grabs brownie and eats it happily*

Kel: Neal, eat your vegetables, they're good for you!

Me: I have no idea how this has anything to do with the post, but c'est la vie!

I WANT THE POST!!!!!!

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

WHERE'S DANA?!?!? I CAN'T CHANGE THE HEADING!!!!!

7. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

w00t!!! :D Here's the post folks!! :D

Chapter Thirty-One

Mara went racing through the palace, unconsciously using the Force to augment her speed as she tried to reach her terrified apprentice. The lithe girl slid between two men who spun after her with shouts for her to stop, but she just sneered at them and vanished down a side passage and into a throng of people. A burst of rage came skittering down her bond and she frowned, but only stepped up the pace. Snatching Luke?s lightsaber from her belt, she ignited the green blade and tried to open the door. A muttered oath slipped from her lips as her face drained of color at the sound of Zekk?s high pitched scream of fear that rang out again, clear as a bell on an early morning. Dropping the bottle of drink, she brought the glowing blade into play. Drawing a rectangle with the blade, she kicked the metal piece into the room where it fell with a thud, smoking at the edges. Her phoenix hair was wild and tumbling into her feral green eyes as she entered the room, her mind locked onto the sight of Kyp Durron shaking her apprentice. ?Put him down Durron!!? her voice was transformed into an enraged shriek, her eyes widening with hatred.

Kyp looked over at her, his own green eyes widening with a touch of fear at the sight of the assassin who was out for blood. ?The brat almost made me drop Jaina,? Kyp said in a semi-calm tone as though he expected her to just disengage her lightsaber and say ?Oh, well that explains it. Come on Zekk, time to go.? And then leave him in his current unmutilated state. Truly there wasn?t much of a chance for that to happen.

?Fellin? hell what happens to Jaina,? Mara hissed. ?Put my apprentice down, Durron.?

?In a moment,? Kyp sneered, turning back to Zekk and punching him in the stomach. ?Don?t ever, Ever touch Jaina again!! Or next time I swear I?ll-?

But Zekk never learned what Kyp would do to him if he ever touched Jaina again, because Mara launched herself at Kyp, slamming into him with her body and knocking him to the ground. A furious downward chop of her arm numbed Kyp?s hands and Zekk struggled away. Kyp gave a quick jab to her chin and the stars she saw only fueled her rage more. Her nails sank into the soft skin behind his ear and bit down hard into his neck where it met his shoulder, drawing blood. Kyp screamed and thrashed about wildly, kicking her in the kidneys. Mara hissed and kicked him between the legs, then rammed her elbow into the side of his head and Kyp?s head fell back onto the floor.

Mara spun around to look for Zekk, but he wasn?t in the room. She relaxed her pose as she found his signature, on the next floor up. The sigh of relief was cut short as Kyp executed a leg sweep that Mara had to twist awkwardly to evade, and even then she almost landed wrong, taking most of her weight on her right leg.

?You murderer!? Kyp screamed as he lunged at her, his hands outstretched in a crazed attempt to choke her. ?She didn?t want him dead! Murderer! Murderer!?

Mara went down under the force of his rush, her hands pinned between them. Kyp swung his fist at her face and it glanced along her cheekbone. She sucked in a sharp breath and then flipped her legs up, wrapping her feet around his neck and yanking him backwards. Kyp squawked in surprise and Mara slammed her fist into the base of his neck, breathing hard as she watched Kyp?s eyes fill with surprise, then slowly unfocused and roll back in his head. A cruel smile stole across her face and she stood and snatched up the lightsaber she had used and walked calmly out of the room to go get her apprentice.

-----

Zekk was holding Jaina tightly to his chest as he ran in no particular direction. Knowing only that he couldn?t stay where he was. Perhaps it was some sixth sense, or maybe it was the Force. Or maybe he was just being paranoid, Zekk admitted to himself. But something still kept urging him on.

Get away! Run! Run far away! Escape! I have to escape! Get out! Get Away! Run! was the mantra that was run

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    First post!

EDIT:

Good to see you semi-back, Mel. I'll read and review tomorrow.

9. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Whee!!!!! That was great!!!!! Tatooine better watch out, 'cause here comes Rosie and Carson!!!

YOU POSTED!!!!!!!

Kyp punched Zekk!!!!! *is fighting not to lock Kyp in a room with Barney*

Oro? Why'd Zekk grab Jaina away from Kyp? And who knew Kyp could be so protective of a baby he had just met.

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!! What's going on with Tenenial? I'm asking a lot of questions, aren't I? Oops, there's another I asked.

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Jon

First post!

Congrats! :D

Good to see you semi-back, Mel.

Oh, it's good to be back... :D

I'll read and review tomorrow.

*SQUEE*! *beams* :) Thank you muchly Brother mine!

Mimi

Whee!!!!! That was great!!!!!

:( Was it a suitable offering in return for being a very, very bad authoress?....

Tatooine better watch out, 'cause here comes Rosie and Carson!!!

They leave Tatooine shortly, but.... perhaps not the way you'd think. [face_devil] Next chapter has major pain for the beloved two... :( [face_devil]

YOU POSTED!!!!!!!

:D I KNOW!!!!!!

Kyp punched Zekk!!!!! *is fighting not to lock Kyp in a room with Barney*

Pish... *waves hand* Lock him up. He's a SOB for this fic. :) ADD!Kyp, is quite hateable. Join the club? [face_mischief]

Oro? Why'd Zekk grab Jaina away from Kyp? And who knew Kyp could be so protective of a baby he had just met.

1. I don't know if you remember, but Zekk had Jaina way back when. Kyp stole her from Zekk...

2. Kyp is going to be ultra protective for QUITE a long time. :p Livens up the story!!

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!

[face_love] *happy coo*

What's going on with Tenenial?

*cackles* Oh you just wish you knew, don't you?? [face_devil]

I'm asking a lot of questions, aren't I?

For the number of ideas I compressed into this chapter? Not really... :p

Oops, there's another I asked.

You didn't even ask about my latest!sith! :eek: :p

just kiiiiiiiiiiiiidding!! :p Tanyr's not highly important to the plot now that it's been revamped...

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Interesting...*watches intrigued, snacking on some food*

12. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Snacking, Patrick? :p I hope that's a good thing, and I really, really hope that the keyboard doesn't suffer. :eek: And be careful! You haven't a clue what might be attracted to snack foods!!

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Pfft. *waves it off and then muses to himself a little*

Hmm...should I tell Abbie about this? :p

14. Dark_Jaina

Dark_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2005
    Oh! Kyp and Mara trashed him. That was ausome.

I am a J/Ker by the way. :)

I like your story, I just finished reading most of it. Looks good to me, are you going to post more soon?

Dark_Jaina

15. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Oh yeah, Kyp did steal Jaina from Zekk... Why are they fighting over a baby? Or are they playing "Pass the Evil Empress's Not Even One Year Old Daughter Around"?

I don't hate ADD Kyp, as a matter of fact I like him. I think he's quite funny.

Latest Sith? Will I like this person???

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Finished reading.

Kick Kyp's butt, Mara! Oh, wait...ouchies!

And who's Keia? Is that like Leia's good side somehow expelled and turned into female form?

Rosie and Carson on Tattooine...heaven help the Tuskens....and the Jawas....and everyone else....

Loved Isolder and Teneniel, Mel! That was cool. And what's up with her?

17. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Patrick

Pfft. *waves it off and then muses to himself a little*

.... :eek: Why am I so scared?!?!

Hmm...should I tell Abbie about this?

*cringes* She found out anyways....

Dark_Jaina

!!!!!!!!WELCOME NEW READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D *TACKLES* :D

YOU ARE THEE NEW BESTEST PERSON EVAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

*bows down*

*offers cookies*

[face_batting]

Oh! Kyp and Mara trashed him. That was ausome.

*giggles* It was fun to write. Actually, this whole Kyp-hurt-Zekk-Mara-kill-Kyp idea is fun to mess with. *cackles* [face_devil]

I am a J/Ker by the way.

:oops: Another one! Why am I surrounded by you people?! :p No, seriously, I love you guys. It's just... odd that 99% of my friends are K/J's. ;)

I like your story, I just finished reading most of it. Looks good to me, are you going to post more soon?

[face_blush] I'm flattered that you did so! I know that the whole 90+ pages is rather daunting, and I can't tell you how honored I am that you slogged through it all. (And I most certainly hope to post more soon. I might not though. I only have one more chapter pre-written, and I can't write for another three weeks...)

Mimi

Oh yeah, Kyp did steal Jaina from Zekk... Why are they fighting over a baby?

...Because? It's a plot twist! :p I honestly don't know why they're fighting over her. "THE FORCE WILLS IT!!!" :p Actually, I just need the set up for Part II. ;)

Or are they playing "Pass the Evil Empress's Not Even One Year Old Daughter Around"?

[face_laugh] Oh geez... that's a good idea for what to call it. :D

I don't hate ADD Kyp, as a matter of fact I like him. I think he's quite funny.

[face_laugh]!!! You make me smirk. [face_mischief]

Latest Sith? Will I like this person???

Tanyr? Look up... see him... he kills best friend because she knows word "Haven".... :( *wibbles* He ish EVIL!!!

Jon

Finished reading.

:D And?....

Kick Kyp's butt, Mara! Oh, wait...ouchies!

She'll get him. [face_mischief] Lots more. [face_mischief]

And who's Keia? Is that like Leia's good side somehow expelled and turned into female form?

Keia was created to be Zekk's Friend/Advice-Giver/Companion/Older-Sister'ish type of girl. She's really quite important to the sequel books. *beams happily* :)

Rosie and Carson on Tattooine...heaven help the Tuskens....and the Jawas....and everyone else....

*CACKLES* [face_devil] :p Actually, Carson'll cause the most problems.... Rosie's damage control... but the Tuskens? Jawas? :eek: Oh no! Don't you mean.... "heaven help the bounty hunters, scum of the universe, and Hutt Overlord"?? :p [face_devil]

Loved Isolder and Teneniel, Mel! That was cool.

That was my first attempt at mush! :D I'm so glad someone liked it!! It took forever for me to write up correctly, and I couldn't help but feel... so... happy, when I read it. *SQUEE* *HUGS* I'm so glad you liked it!!!

And what's up with her?

She's having slight marital problems of a sort, shall we say... Tenel Ka's heritage isn't exactly as pure as we'd like? [face_devil] But that's really not an issue till ABD. :p

*HUGS* Thanks so much for reading this Jon! Your reviews always make my day. :)

@};-

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Posted that twice in one post, interesting. :p

19. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*slaps self*

THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! :p

20. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Tanyr? Look up... see him... he kills best friend because she knows word "Haven".... *wibbles* He ish EVIL!!!

Wait, the word "Haven"? Huh? I know that word!!! and it sounds so sithin' famaliar but I can't place it. *goes off to think where that would be important to her*

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Sure it was, Mel, sure it was.

*stretches* Well, I go back to trying to write Tenel Ka for PtH now. :p

...well, when I get home from work that is.

22. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Mimi: Wait, the word "Haven"? Huh?

Haven. :D I think I've only mentioned it three times in this whole story, and this was one of them....

I know that word!!! and it sounds so sithin' famaliar but I can't place it. *goes off to think where that would be important to her*

[face_devil] It'll all unfold in the coming bits....

Patrick: Sure it was, Mel, sure it was.

:eek: YOU DOUBT ME?! :(

*stretches* Well, I go back to trying to write Tenel Ka for PtH now.

...Grr. :p

...well, when I get home from work that is.

Are you home yet? :confused:

23. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    *is still thinking about the word Haven* I heard it somewhere else, but where?

UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, and UP!!!!!!!

24. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

[Edit:] Geesh, I forgot to write in it... :p UP!! :D O:)

25. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Ahah! I've got it! It's Haven City from Jak 2. It's really nice to have a Jak and Daxter fanatic for a friend. She was ranting about something called Haven City, at least I think she was... Oh well, I"m happy for now.

I got my hair dyed! At least a streak of it. It's violet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.