main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darth by Any Other Name ~ Dare Challenge Response!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Irish_Jedi_Jade, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    :D This was a great giggle, Irish. I absolutely loved Vader in this, he was a scream. (Figuratively of course.)

The wizened face of Darth Sidious glared at him from across the table?s gleaming surface. ?You?re an honorary member, my friend, in keeping with your many faithful years service.? He paused, a martial light slinking into his eyes. ?And about your comment, the Dark side is infinitely more powerful?and besides, we?ve got cookies.?
    Ah, good old Sidious. He knows the meaning of priorities. ;)

Really, this had me smiling all the way through. Great job. =D=

2. JediNat

JediNat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2008
    Vader rumbled as he leaned back. But then a thought struck him and he started, seeing for the first time the empty plate in the middle of the table.

?Where are the cookies??

Sidious only cackled.

Cookies!!!! =P~ [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Sith have to have sweets to ya know.
    [face_peace]
    -JediNat-

3. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Darth Vader leaned over to his former master. ?This deal is getting worse all the time. You?d think Sith Lords could at least agree on being evil. How do I un-honorary-member myself??

[face_laugh]

I love Caedus' pouting, and how all the Sith are arguing over the dark side. And the empty cookie plate! [face_laugh]

Fantastic response, IJJ! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.