main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC A Day in the Life of a Fellow JCCer

Discussion in 'Community' started by Diggy , Jan 17, 2015.

1. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    How do you imagine it? An individual or a group? For example;

@endersai

Awakes five minutes before the alarm goes off, sitting bolt upright. Scans silk sheets to ensure Aunt Bea has ironed them while he slept. Downs Bloody Mary left on bed side table by Aunt Bea. Rolls eyes because Bloody Mary is slightly above chilled. Alarm clock goes off. Alarm clock thrown into wall.

Steps into mirrored shower. Water from all four shower heads set to scalding because he can take it. Stares at self in the mirrors, internally quoting Gladiator.

Dressed by Aunt Bea. Makes her tie a Windsor knot into a double Windsor knot and back into a Windsor knot. Just for ****s and giggles.

Breakfast. Two poached eggs with a Bloody Mary. Peruses selected newspapers, with stories regarding excellent Ingurland and dumb 'Murika, the ammo for the day.

Gets on skateboard, rides to work. Clocks in.

Is a patronising bastard to people calling into the Samaritans. On downtime posts on the JC. As a patronising bastard. Clocks out.

Goes home, watches American shows and films while enjoying French fries, deep fried Twinkies and sarsaparilla.

Gets tucked into bed by Aunt Bea.

Or!

Darth Tunes

Wakes up.

Yeah.

Goes to sleep

What do you have, JC?

2. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Pity post.

Diggy likes this.
  3. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
  4. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    That's not fair. Tunes watches the Lakers and the Dodgers.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I was going to say that watching sports kind of got left out of that.

6. Darth Tunick

Darth Tunick Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2015
    I resent/am offended by your post. I do a lot more than sleep. I eat froot loops and go for walks. I've thought about picking up some job applications on those walks, and will, one day. It's not easy being me. Sometimes, my brother buys me cheap whiskey, and I drink that, and it's a fun time. On those days, it's sort of easy being me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my mother wants me to clean the bathroom, so I've got to get my nap in first.

7. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    In addition, I think in both cases the author drastically underestimates the amount of time given up to posting on the JC. Otherwise I find his work witty and satisfying.

8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Skywalker8921

Monday: Just shut up, all of you! Goodbye forever, you won't be seeing me again.
    Tuesday: Just shut up, all of you! Goodbye forever, you won't be seeing me again.
    Wednesday: Just shut up, all of you! Goodbye forever, you won't be seeing me again.
    Thursday: Just shut up, all of you! Goodbye forever, you won't be seeing me again.
    Friday: Just shut up, all of you! Goodbye forever, you won't be seeing me again.
    Saturday: Just shut up, all of you! Goodbye forever, you won't be seeing me again.

She takes off Sunday, that's God's day.

9. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    I know the Windsor and half Windsor knots but what's a double Windsor?

10. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
  11. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I would like to point out that if you changed "Aunt Bea" for Woodhouse you basically describe Stirling Archer's day.

Which is to say, my day sounds awesome.

12. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    So what you're saying is you're secretly the epitome of an America hero? All along.

13. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    An American hero whose homelife was based extensively on Ian Fleming's Bond? Yes.

14. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Okay so a rich fancy cool guy, but with distinctly American attributes, including a belief in American awesomeness and superiority. I agree, that sounds like you!

15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    i actually had to re-write a few times because it was too Sterling, so great spot. Plus I know you love ****ing fat chicks.

16. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001

"This time really get in there. All you've been doing is giving one side hell."

If I were someone else, I'd have to report you for being mean about me.

JoinTheSchwarz , harpua and Diggy like this.