main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Day in the Life of Krews Jortes: Jedi Knight

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    NighTalk with Khan Nechawls

"We're back. My next guest is a Jedi Knight. You probably know him as a Coruscanti Hero who saves our lives on a regular basis. Krews Jostes, everybody!"

*Band music plays and Jedi Jortes walks out*

*Takes his seat, giving an award-winning smile*

"How you doin, Khan?"

"Hey, I'm doing fine buddy. How about yourself?"

"Great as always."

"Has the Force been with you lately?"

*Crowd laughs*

"Haha, its been very good to me."

"So let's get right down to business. The Jedi Order is not normally seen in a good light. Most people, like me, see you guys as pompous asses who are too good to associate with us "basic lifeforms.""

*Crowd laughs*

"But you seem to have broken the barrier and into normal life. And, and what I like about you is that it doesn't seem fake. Some Jedi try too hard and we can all figure out that it is artificial. I mean, Mace Windu scares the hell out of everyone!"

*Jedi Jortes laughs and gives pure white smile*

"Yeah, Master Windu can be a bit intimidating, but he's a good guy. Um, I never really saw Jedi and Non-Jedi or anything like that. I just saw some people that I like and that I could hang with. Its not about your alliances. I'm a Coruscanti and I serve the Republic. My only enemies are the Separatists."

*Crowd Cheers*

"Definitely. So I hear you are going to have a series on Entertainment News Always Network in a couple of weeks."

"Yep, that's right."

"How-What's-Um, uh, damn."

"Getting tongue tied, Khan?"

"Yeah, the Force is strong with this one."*cough*

*Crowd laughs*

*Khan clears throat* "Yeah, I think I need some Jedi juice or something."

"I'm pretty sure you don't want any Jedi Juice."

*Dirty Joke, Crowd laughs*

"That's not what I meant. Enough, enough, haha. Back to business, we have a very short timeslot! Anyway, what is the show about?"

"A camera crew is just going to follow me around for a month or two in my daily activities. Travel with me and so on..."

"I do not want to be those guys."

"I'm pretty sure they don't either."

*Crowd laughs, show goes on*

----------------

A Day in the Life of Krews Jortes: Jedi Knight is a game that centers around Krews Jortes, a celebrity Jedi Knight. Your characters will play the camera crew that follows him around and documents his escapades and missions. Now you might be thinking how can this be fun and trust me, I thought about that too and there is always danger in a Jedi's job and following is probably even more dangerous. This game is of the Action-Comedy drama, so there will be a relaxed atmosphere about thi game.

----------------
    There can be guest stars and maybe cameo appearances from the famous Jedi of this time, but first I would like to fill the 4 or 5 person crew slots.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Species:
    Job: (Director, Lighting, Cameraman)
    Bio: (Have fun with this, make it as extravagant and illustrated as you want.)

----------------
    Da Rulez:

-Follow the TOS
    -All sheets are to be sent to me
    -No God-Modding(Controlling other characters actions)
    -I'm lenient on OOCs, but don't let them get out of control.

-B-

Xan Edit: Locked at GM's request

2. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    CS Approved

Name: Conrad Ellysies
    Species: Human
    Job: Cameraman
    Bio: Born and raised in Courascant, Conrad never expected to be the guy with the camera. He actually pictured himself as a politician, but he has what "normal" people call bad luck. He failed out of his education, never had friends, and never had the charm to get a girl. Maybe picking up a camera for the first time was the only good luck he's ever had, because it's a lot better than working minimum wage for credits in a smelly bar.

3. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    GM Approved [face_dancing]

Name:Blaise Marik
    Species:Human
    Job: Crew Lawyer
    Bio: Blaise grew up the heir apparent of one of the most influential families on corellia. He attended some of the best schools in the republic. He was even intern for the legal counsel office of the senate. But along the way his addiction to beautiful exotic women and an affinity for gambling resulted in one more scandal than his family was able to cover up. Disowned and written off he bounced around from job to job even doing a stint for some hutts on Nar Shadda ( barely escaping that.) His college friend,an executive in the entertainment industry, pulled some strings and landed him this job his last chance at anything resembling success.

4. JespisGrabecca

JespisGrabecca Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2009
    Will non-famous jedi[made-up or other wise] be able to participate in this RP? Even as assistance to Jortes' tasks, 'off-set' back-up, or guest appearances like famous Jedi?

5. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    If you mean can there be a Padawan, yes. He is a Knight after all. And as for guest appearances. Definitely.

-B-

6. Blaise_Marik

Apr 28, 2002
    OOC

When do we start?

7. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Two players have to post their sheets and we will start on Friday or Saturday.

No more OOCs please. PMs are useful.

-B-

8. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Name: Safi Kirsh
    Species: Human
    Job: Maintenance Engineer, also has some medical experience.
    Bio: ?Safi Kirsh? was born Zephira Talan, on Bordal. Her parents, both teachers, were killed when the school they both worked at was set aflame by hapless students. Zephira, then only two years old, was with a sitter at the time of the fire. Having no living relatives, she was sent to an orphanage, where a subsequent medical check-up revealed an above-average midi-chlorian count. She was then taken to the Jedi Temple for training, but was never chosen to be a Padawan. At the age of thirteen, she was sent to the Jedi Medical Corps, but was soon found to have exceptional mechanical skills as well. Discontented with a lifestyle she had not chosen for herself, Zephira ran away at seventeen, and adopted the alias ?Safi Kirsh.? She also ceased to use the Force, and is nearly at a point where she probably cannot do so, even if asked to.

She did odd jobs for the next several years after fleeing the Corps, usually working in exchange for passage on various ships as she travelled across the galaxy. On one such crossing, she met and befriended a Farghul named Tierren, and afterwards, he would occasionally call her with an offer for a bigger job?such as an opening for a maintenance engineer on the crew of some holo-show or somesuch. Safi recklessly agreed to the job before being told exactly what the crew was doing; namely, following a Jedi around throughout his various escapades. Though she initially became angry upon learning this?she has avoided even accidental contact with Jedi ever since leaving the Corps, out of fear of being recognized?Safi has never backed out of a job before, and she needs the money.

9. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    I have a pep in my step, so we are starting a bit early! Anyone who still needs to post their sheets, post them and join right in.[face_peace]

-----------
    IC: Krews Jortes
    Jedi Temple

"Okay, you got me cameraman? Good, start rolling." He cleared his throat and stood taller than he really was. "Hey, my name is Krews Jortes, Jedi Knight. We're at the Jedi Temple right now. Well, actually, we're outside because you guys can't come in, but no worries, cause we're not going in, we're going to the underlevels of Coruscant to investigate a mysterious shut down plant that happens to be the hideout of a notorious gang. Wait...I think I said too much."

"Okay, cut it."

Krews was a very good looking man and it was easy to see why the public accepted him so much. He had a star quality about him and a smile to match. He looked at the driver, then began walking very fast towards the Speeder. "So, how about you guys introduce yourselves? I'm Krews, but you can call me K and this is Chaz, he my driver. Say hello Chaz."

Chaz the Murachaun smiled and waved. "You guys can't sue me if you get hurt. Isn't that right, Mr. Marik?"

Krews scoffed and hopped in the front seat of the speeder. "Oh Chaz, stop trying to scare them. Everybody in. If you're gonna roll with me, you have to keep rolling." He flashed a brilliant smile and waited for them to get in and introduce themselves.

Tag: Everyone!

10. JespisGrabecca

Jun 11, 2009
    GM Approved

Name:Jespis Grabecca
    Species:Human
    Job: Jedi Apprentice(to Kento Marek)
    Bio: [here's the short version] Jespis has been a Jedi since the age of four when taken from his parents, who moved from Naboo for unknown reasons, on Kashyyyk. He is the padawan of Kento Marek and tends to go on his own often due to Kento taking another padawan and spending time with her rather than Jespis. Jespis has been training in the lightsaber form of Jar'Kai for the past few years and trying to help the community around the Temple when he can. He is a laid back Jedi but can be over stessed at times. Jespis tries to look on the bright side of life and has no romantic intrests(And he is okay with that...for now.).He does not like publicity but does enjoy to help out with the overall good of the citizens of Coruscant and would love to help Krews Jortes in doing so.

11. JespisGrabecca

Jun 11, 2009
    IC: Jespis Grabecca, Jedi Apprentice
    ~~Jedi Temple~~

Jespis hoped into the speeder along with the film crew and sat farthest away from everyone else. He wanted to help others so he could avoid and ignore his own and this looked like the best oppurtunity to do so. He looked around at the people around him, humans mostly, but Jortes, the ham of a Jedi he is, kindly asked around for everyone to introduce themselves. Since no one spoke yet, and Jespis wanted to be as discreet as possible, he introduced himself first, "Hello all, I am Jespis Grabecca, and I am a Jedi Apprentice, Padawan to Kento Marek, Jedi Knight. If you are wondering why I am here, it is because Master Marek is training another Padawan at the time, so I am left with some free time to help, just in case the Great Master Jortes actually needed some help." He quickly sat down afterwards and was blushing, due to being a very shy Jedi. He watched the others and waited for someone to continue with the introductions so he wasn't the center of attention.

TAG: Anyone

12. Blaise_Marik

Apr 28, 2002
    IC: Blaise Marik

Blaise removes his glasses glances around the vehicle, and says "I am Blaise Marik,attorney extraordinaire, and the one destined to keep you out of trouble and out of jail." At this moment his comlink rings he glances down answers it. The voice on the other end is loud enough so that others can hear but the normal person cannot make out what was said. Blaise pleads "Listen honey its not what you think. I swear it wasn't me." "Oh really," he continues as his demeanor changes. "Well she means nothing to me," as he reenters pleading mode. "No honey I am sorry" followed by silence on the other end. He returns to his charming and dashing self and states, "Business sorry." "To answer your question Chaz, no do to or signing of the non liability paperwork you are not legally responsible for anything that happens to us. And everyone here can refuse any mission at anytime." With a smile that breaks hearts his turns to the other and and ask "Who might you be especially you my dear?", while looking at the only Human female with them.

TAG:Anyone

13. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Safi Kirsh
    Outside the Jedi Temple

As if it wasn?t bad enough that she was working with one Jedi, now there were two of them. Just her luck. At least the apprentice appeared to be young enough not to know who Zephira Talan was.

The apprentice Jedi had already introduced himself, as had the crew?s lawyer?after what sounded like a rather tense discussion over the comm with, based on the lawyer?s behavior and dialogue, his wife or girlfriend. Somebody?s in trouble? Safi didn?t trust lawyers, and his non-chalant dismissal of the conversation as ?business? did little to improve her opinion of him.

Nor did the casual remark that followed. It might have been an innocent invitation for the rest of them to get acquainted, but for the ??especially you my dear?? tacked on at the end, directed at Safi. At that, she became all too aware of the fact that she seemed to be the only female in the group, and suddenly found herself feeling rather self-conscious. Great, just great.

Making a mental note to strangle Tierren next time she saw him, she climbed into the speeder and quickly claimed a place in a corner of the back seat. ?Safi Kirsh. Maintenance engineer. I also have some very basic medical training.?

Tag: Any

14. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    -Highway

Krews turned around and smiled. He was about to say something, but Chaz spoke up first.

"Trust me, that medical training will come in handy. Krews is not exactly Captain Safety." He chuckled.

Krews growled. "Don't let Chaz affect you, he is just a sourpuss."

"Yeah, a sourpuss that had to rush you to the hospital when you tried to tell that wookiee he couldn't park in a school zone."

Krews sighed. "Anyway, you guys are part of my crew and I'll make sure you stay safe. Just a few precautions. I would put on one of those blasterproof vests in the back. Always carry your comlink and make sure you wear running shoes."

Chaz laughed again.

A couple of minutes later, the outside view had changed dramatically. There were no longer big, tall white buildings. All the buildings now looked as if they had been neglected for centuries. The pedestrians had changed too. No longer were their nice clothes and police, now everyone looked as if they were straight out of prison and mad at you. In some of the alleys they passed, you could see people sleeping, or fighting, or eating something that, surely, was not edible.

"We'll have to walk the rest of the way. Driving something this nice is asking for trouble." Krews said. They pulled over and stopped in the big parking lot outside of a diner. Krews jumped out and stretched. "Anyone hungry?" Without waiting for an answer, he and Chaz made their way for the diner.

Tag: Everyone

15. JespisGrabecca

Jun 11, 2009
    IC: Jespis Grabecca
    ~~Speeder to Unknown Location~~

While Master Jortes was cracking jokes on the way to the location, Jespis sensed that the female, Ms. Kirsh, seemed to be disturbed by something, probably the lawyer, he couldn't tell; Jespis was not a skilled telepath. He wanted to make her feel better, but he didn't know how, so he decided to direct a half smile in her direction to give her some comfort, if that would help at all. He could probably guess that being surrounded by men would make her uncomfortable so he did not go sit by her. He listened intently on her introduction, as he had listened to the others, and noticed she was a maintenance engineer....He looked at his lightsabers, both fairly....used. He decided to try to conversate with her to make her feel more comfortable among these men. But, as he was about to ask about the condition of his lightsabers, he looked out the window.

He saw a part of Coruscant that he had never seen before; consumed by aging and decay, filled with sentients who were just surviving, not thriving as sentients in the upper levels were. 'Would these be the ones Master Jortes was going to help?' Jespis wondered, 'This is good, I want to help sentients like these go about their lives easier.' He tried to ask again but Master Jortes cut him off,

"We'll have to walk the rest of the way. Driving something this nice is asking for trouble."

'Oh well', Jespis thought, maybe some other time....

As the speeder stopped, Master Jortes asked, "Anyone hungry?" Jespis was very hungry, he had not eaten for a couple of hours and was really wanting a Daro root beer to wash anything he was having down. He got out of the speeder and followed the two heading for what looked like a diner.

16. Blaise_Marik

Apr 28, 2002
    IC:Blaise Marik

In speeder with crew

Upon hearing about the Blasterproof vest Blaise quickly dons one, careful not to ruffle his expensive suit. His stauts may have changed but not his taste. Putting on the Vest took him back to a different place.

Blaise is riding in one of the nicest hover limos on all of Nar Shaada. The huge Hutt sittin across from him speaks in huttese, "What do u mean I cant do that?" "Exactly what i said sir the law will not work for us here." states Blaise. "But" BOOM!!!

As Blaise was waking up he realized he was on the ledge of the roof a mere six inches from the edge. He gets up bleeding in numerous spots. "DRAT my clothes this is ridiculous," as he looks down and realizes his cothes are ruined. As he looks around seeing his former boss bleeding to death and all the guards running around like chickens with thier head cut off. He thinks "wow I got to get off this planet and away from these people."

Then mentally coming back to the speeder he realizes "what did i get myself back into?"

As they enter what Blaise realizes is a seedier part of the city, He wonder maybe "maybe Holb didnt do me much of a favor in gettin me this job? Hope none of my old acquaitance recognize me good or bad?"

As he exits the speeder, he extends his hand to Safi, "may I help you my lady?"

TAG: SAFI

17. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Speeder/Outside Diner

She made no response to Chaz?s remark about Jortes and his apparent tendacy to get hurt; she knew without having to be told?she knew from memory?that a Jedi?s life was constantly at risk. But as Chaz reminded Jortes of a past incident with a Wookiee, Safi had to wonder if maybe Jortes was a bit more reckless than most Jedi. It wouldn?t be his only difference; his ego and celebrity status also seemed, to her, very un-Jedi-like.

Out the corner of her eye, she saw the apprentice give her a half-hearted smile, but she didn?t return it. Nothing against the kid, of course, but she wasn?t exactly up to being pals with either of the Jedi. Not at the risk of exposing a past she was trying to forget.

As they left the cleaner, safer upper levels behind and began to go deeper into Coruscant?s underbelly, Safi grudgingly had to agree with Jortes on one thing: she was definitely going to want that blasterproof vest. Snagging one as they stopped outside a diner, she was about to get out when the lawyer, Marik, offered to help her.

Again, an innocent enough act, and had she not heard his side of the earlier conversation with whoever-she-was, Safi might have simply assumed he was just being gentlemanly. And maybe he was, but Safi still didn?t trust him.

But on the other hand, if she was going to work with these people, then she should at least make an effort to get along with them. No point getting off on the wrong foot over a misunderstanding of manners and motives. She?d give Marik the benefit of the doubt?just this once.

Taking the proffered hand, she let him help her out of the speeder. ?Thank you, Mr. Marik.? Once her feet were firmly on the ground, however, she let go of his hand and went to follow the others.

18. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    -The Wrecking House

Krews and Chaz were already ordering when the rest of them came through the door. He smiled at them and waved to get their attention and then pointed at the table they would sit at.

Chaz drank something that stank of strong alcohol. "So, what's the deal? No way in hell we're down here for a routine gang bust."

Krews continued to smile, trying not to alert their companions and talking fast before they were in hearing range. "Its a gang bust. They are selling hard drugs and weapons. They are rumored to even be involved in the slave trading business."

Chaz clicked his teeth. "Still, too low for a Jedi. Get to the truth, Krews."

"Fine, the three leaders are Force sensitive and have ties with Black Sun, you happy?" Krews rolled his eyes and walked over to the table. It wasn't that he was lying to the crew, but if they knew what was really going on, they might not be as willing to stay for the ride. He was pretty sure no one would get hurt. Yeah, he wouldn't let that happen.

When everyone including Chaz, had gathered at the table, Krews sipped at his ice water. "So, time to spill the beans, boys and girls? Why are you really here? I can read most of you." His eyes flickered to Safi Kirsh and then they were still, and gleaming again. "And that is without the Force. Let's face it, this is not a dream job for you guys. Hell, Chaz isn't here just because he loves me."

Chaz grunted something unpleasant, then said. "Yeah, yeah. Bad past, ex-con, and so on." Then drank his alcohol again.

"Let's discuss this over some food. Nerfsteak with mushrooms, please." Krews said to the Cathar waitor.

The conversation about Black Sun was not heard by anyone besides Chaz and Krews. Also, feel free to order food, make com calls, go to the refresher, etc. But don't forget that Krews is asking for alittle more background story on you. You can lie if you want and feel free to ask Chaz or Krews questions. Questions, comments? PM me.[face_peace]

19. JespisGrabecca

Jun 11, 2009
    IC:Jespis Grabecca
    ~~Inside Diner~~
    Jespis made his way into the diner and sat down next to Master Jortes. when he did, the older Jedi started conversation, "So, time to spill the beans, boys and girls? Why are you really here? I can read most of you." Great, left one telepath to hang with another telepath, Jespis thought as he sighed. Master Jortes went further as to make all his company feel welcome and then ordered himself some nerfsteak with mushrooms. He had never tasted this kind of food so he told the feline-like waiter, "I'll have the same with..." He looked at the table and saw that Master Jortes had water. So, to not use up credits he continued,"...With a water as well", and he sat back.

He didn't think that any of the others would like to spill their life stories among strangers, maybe except the lawyer, so he decided that he would start.

"I'm really here because I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I wanted to get away from my mentor, Master Kento Marek. He decided, since he believes that I am almost ready for my trials, that he would take up another apprentice to train. His new apprentice is annoying and gets on my nerves easily. I just wanted to get away for awhile, put my skills to better use than trying to teach a new Padawan how to swing a lightsaber around properly. I saw that no other Jedi was accompanying Master Jortes here, so I decided to join him to make sure he didn't get himself into more trouble than he needs."

Jespis then faced Master Krews Jortes,"I know you are a Jedi Master and that you can handle yourself, but I thought an extra Jedi couldn't hurt anyone, so I dropped into your speeder." Then he faced back to the rest of the group,"I know I've kinda talked a little too much, but believe me, I probably won't be talking as much down the road." Jespis, after this monologue, sat back in his chair, slumped a litle, for he wasn't a very self-confident Jedi, and waited to listen to the others speak before he made a fool out of himself. He especially hoped that he could be listening to Ms. Kirsh, for the others sounded too much like Master Marek, by the tone and sound of their voices, at the moment for him to stand. He would actually wish for any female to speak, preferably older than 16, for Master Marek's new apprentice, M, was 16 and very immature for her age.

20. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    The Wrecking House

As Safi was taking a seat at the table, talk had turned to the crew in general, and why they?d taken their respective jobs here. ??I can read most of you," Jortes was saying, and she somehow managed not to react when his gaze settled on her.

Did he suspect something, did he somehow realize that she wasn?t who she claimed to be? Or was it that she was the one he couldn?t figure out?he?d said most of them, and it wasn?t like there was a whole lot of them.

"And that is without the Force. Let's face it, this is not a dream job for you guys. Hell, Chaz isn't here just because he loves me."

The driver rambled something about his bad past, being an ex-con, et cetera, before returning to his drink?alcoholic, whatever it was; Safi was secretly glad they were walking from here on out.

The apprentice, Jespis Grabecca, spoke first, explaining that he had wanted to get away from his Master, who had taken on another apprentice, despite the fact that Grabecca had yet to face the trials. Grabecca didn?t seem to like the new Padawan very much, and she thought she detected an undertone of rejection in his voice. Safi could sympathize, and was a little surprised at this Master?s actions?if she recalled correctly, Masters could only have one apprentice at a time. What was the Order coming to, that they allowed such a thing?

A Cathar had come over to wait on them, and Jortes and Grabecca had both placed their orders. Safi ordered only a cup of caf for herself?she wasn?t particularly hungry?while she tried to figure a way to explain some of her past without outright lying about it. Jedi could sense such things, she remembered.

Finally, she spoke up. ?A friend of mine lined this one up for me. I can always use a few more credits, so I take what I can get, but I?m not what you?d call a ?professional?. I?ve done odd jobs in maintenance over the last several years since I left the orphanage I grew up in, usually working on ships in exchange for passage from one place to the next. Sometimes I?d help out in the sickbays. What medical knowledge I have came from working the infirmary at the orphanage, so when I said ?very basic,? I meant ?very basic.??

When looked at a particular way, the Jedi Order could in fact be seen as one big, elite orphanage. Either the Force-sensitive child was willfully surrendered to the Jedi by its parents?which, in Safi?s book, seemed a form of abandonment?or, like her own, the parents were dead, and the child had nowhere else to go. The MedCorps was just an extension of the Order itself?somewhere they could keep an eye on the rejected students so they didn?t fall to the Dark side or whatnot. So it wasn?t entirely untrue, from a certain point of view.

21. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Conrad Ellysies
    -Inside Diner-

Conrad had been silent throughout the ride in the speeder, mostly just checking his film equipment, so now he decided to speak up. When the waiter asked him if he wanted anything, he politely refused, and began his introduction.

"Well, my name's Conrad. I grew up around here, but I think this is the first time I've been with at least one Jedi's presence, much less, being the cameraman of a Jedi's TV show. But I'm pleased to meet you, and uh, I hope you are too?

He pinched himself to make sure he had really said such a stupid speech, but it didn't matter, next time he'd just choose his words more carefully.

TAG: All

22. Blaise_Marik

Apr 28, 2002
    IC:Blaise Marik

~Wrecking Ball Diner~

"I shall have a nerf- steak too. Rare with a side of wild Yams. And a "Kessel Run made from the best Coreelian Brandy." For while his status may have changed his taste had not. Next he turned to the group and listened in turn to their stories. As their rambling came to an end he shifted in his seat, and begun.

"Most of my troubles and scandals have been publicized. I am who I am and that is enough. I love life, women, and chance. I did some odd jobs that didn't exactly work out. And now i here in this place. Any questions?" he hoped there wouldn't be. As much as he loved talking he hated the past. Then he excused himself for the Latrine.

Blaise wondered around the so called restaurant looking for the refresher. After nearly bumping into every member of the staff and half the patrons he found it in an out of the way corner. Upon waiting in line for like 10 minutes he finally gets a chance to enter but this two and a half foot furry thing rushed in ahead of him. Blaise is fuming now. So 3 mins later he makes it into the refresher. Upon getting he whips out his comlinks and punches in some Numbers.

"Hey this is Blaise."

"Yeah your friend remember."

" What did you get me into. Do you have any idea where I am or what they want me to do?"

"This was suppose to be boring and wonderin around meetings I didn't know it involved battling the Black suns remember the ones who don't exactly like me."

"Well yeah, I know they already hate me. And yeah the Jedi are probably the only ones who can protect me ok."

"What do you mean never call you again? WHY!"

He looks down at comlink as silence is all that is coming out of it. This is not what was suppose to happen. So he heads back to the table, and wonders if he missed anything.

23. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Blaise, read more carefully, no one besides Chaz and Krews know about Black Sun. I'm going to excuse that from your post, but calling your friend to tell him you are worried can stay.

-The Wrecking Room

As all of them spoke, even the so far silent cameraman, Krews nodded and looked sincerely interested in all of their individual stories. They ate and Chaz drank and by the time Blaise Marek came to sit back down, a Nikto walked through the door and nodded to Chaz.

Chaz sat down his drink. "Time to roll, people."

Krews threw enough creds on the table to take care of everybody's meal and stood up. "Look alive, guys and gals. Cameraman, start rolling!" Seeing the surprised looks on their faces, Krews smiled and pointed out of the window and to the parking lot. There were big, unhappy men getting out of several speeders and all seemed to be well armed. "Wearing Jedi Robes in this part of town is asking for things like this to happen. Now I may have to fight some of them, but our main focus is to get to one of their speeders and commandeer it."

The smile on Krews' face showed the team that he had planned for this to happen and Chaz drew a large blaster pistol from his pants that had "ILLEGAL" written all over it. The big, unhappy men walked inside the diner and began to walk over to the crew's table, but Chaz made a face and then blaster bolts started flying. Krews' green lightsaber ignited and he then started to deflect the bolts. "To the speeder, people!"

There were multiple ways to get outside. They could smash a window, or try their luck with the front door, which would require them to go through some very big, and very unhappy men.

There are two doors, one which is blocked by the thugs and the other which you have to go quite a way to get to, risking getting shot. Of course, if you have another, more creative way of getting outside, please be my guess. I would like for everyone to be in the speeder by the end of their posts. Good luck![face_peace]

24. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Conrad Ellysies

Conrad crouched under a table and began to plan out his next moves. He had never been in a fight before, not of this magnitude, and especially not with the burden of having to get it all on a camera. Time was short, and he'd have to plan out his actions quickly.

He grabbed hold of the first napkin dispenser he could see. Still crouching, he chose the nearest window to the parking lot and threw the dispenser as hard and as accurately as he could. Pleased with his handiwork, he climbed through as quickly as he could and sprinted to a speeder.

TAG: Everyone

25. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    The Wrecking House

The cameraman, who had been completely silent up until then, went next, introducing himself as Conrad. Then the lawyer: "Most of my troubles and scandals have been publicized. I am who I am and that is enough. I love life, women, and chance??at this, Safi restrained a derisive snort, settling for cocking an eyebrow behind her cup of caf. ?I did some odd jobs that didn't exactly work out. And now i here in this place. Any questions?"

Nope, Safi thought to herself. Just keep your charms to yourself. Yeah, Tierren was definitely going to get it for this one. What the heck had he gotten her into? Okay, yes, she needed the money, and she hadn?t exactly looked before she leaped, so to speak, but this was certainly testing the limits of her tolerance.

As the others were finishing up their meals, Chaz suddenly sat down his drink. ?Time to roll, people.?

Krews got to his feet. "Look alive, guys and gals. Cameraman, start rolling!" Safi?s brow furrowed in confusion, but Jortes pointed outside, where a group of big, surly men were climbing out of speeders. Chaz pulled out a large blaster?was it legal for him to be carrying that thing around??as the thugs entered the diner, heading for Jortes and his crew. ?Now I may have to fight some of them, but our main focus is to get to one of their speeders and commandeer it."

A minute later, blaster bolts were flying. Safi had her own weapon?a small holdout blaster, which she kept for self-defense?but she wasn?t going to shoot anything unless she got shot first.

Conrad the Cameraman had taken a napkin dispenser and thrown it through a window, creating an escape route. As soon as he was outside, Safi climbed out the window herself and followed him towards the thugs? speeders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.