main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Day Off From Reality (A/P trade places) Chapter 10: A Lesson Learned (Maybe)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Medicated Palpy make him go loopy-loopy.

2. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    But, Sidious decided that he?d been silent enough. ?Strong in the Force, young Skywalker will be. Consumed by the Dark Side, I shall make him??

Though horrified by this threat, Anakin blurted out, ?Why are you talking like Yoda??

Sidious seemed horrified by this revelation. ?The therapy sessions, it must be. Revenge, I shall get on you.?

LOL, that was funny. So, either Sidious wasn't killed or this is all a dream. Maybe the whole incident is a dream? [face_thinking]

Funny update!

3. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    ?She?s having another child,? Anakin continued through gritted teeth, ?and she felt that it would be necessary to-?

Suddenly, the chambers were filled with the sounds of hundreds of senator?s snickering.

?Again??

?Couldn?t wait??

?What?s it going to be this time- triplets??

?Got your hands full over there??

LOL! They are acting like a bunch of gossipping children.

Poor Anakin never gets a break. Well, at least now he understands how difficult his wife's job really is. At least I think he does.

4. Anakinfan2006

Anakinfan2006 Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2006
    very funny fanfic! like very much that anakin and padme switch places.

5. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Sidious in a senate meeting and talking like Yoda??!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I LOOOOVE this!!! Haha the meeting was just great, and I could picture everything and it's soooo much fun!!:D

I can't wait to see what the P.W.S.A.H. has to say...

PLEASe spare Ani, the handmaiden was Padmé...She couldn't be that angry right? It was just a joke...[face_praying]

Amazing update my friend! I can't wait for more. Thanks for pming me![:D]

6. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Haha, too funny with Sidious.:D

Nice cliffie. I'm beginning to think Anakin is being abused now.;)

Thanks for the PM.

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I think poor Anakin needs a nap! [face_laugh]

8. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Aughhhh! I've missed not one but two updates!

But the nice thing was - I got to read two updates! Ha! And they were hilarious as always! I especially loved the fact that Padme was the 'evil' handmaiden! Awesome! I guess Anakin will be paying more attention now.

Great stuff! Loving this, as always!

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

I know it?s weird- I?m just impulsive, that?s all! The Jedi and Bail had him brought in. Oh, he?s definitely going to get it?

Ah, but do they have ulterior motives???

Yeah, I?m kind of torn on whether to root for him or get out the curling iron again!

It is certainly an usual view of Sids.

He wasn?t killed- the Jedi just imprisoned him, but this is all just a bad dram for Anakin? not real, though!

Maybe? time shall tell if he really learns his lesson.

I thought it was about time for this interesting twist! Thank you for reading!

As for Padmé being evil? all shall come out in the light. I think you?ll like what happens to him in this next chapter.

10. VA_Parky

Aug 10, 2005
    Awww!! Leia is so adorable!!! Loved the image of her hanging out with her dad. A perfect example of what could have been, eh?

And poor Anakin has been relegated to a cell, eh? How much longer will Padme make him suffer? I guess until he finally learns his lesson once and for all!

Wonderful job! =D=

11. Kitten

Jun 14, 2005
    I wonder if Anakin has finally had enough. :D

12. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    So they sent Leia to watch Anakin [face_laugh] eh??

Well Anakin's certainly in it for it now [face_laugh]!!

Hopefully next time Anakin will not diss Padme's cooking [face_shame_on_you]!!

13. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    That made me both laugh so hard and go ?awwww!!!? The update was amazing.

14. Queen-of-Naboo

Queen-of-Naboo Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2006
    All I can say about this one is "AAWWW!" haha

~Tally

15. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    Curiouser and curiouser.

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Can't wait to see what happens next!~ :D

Sighing in relief, Anakin rested his head against the metal bars and relaxed his tumbling mind. ?I guess its now just you and me, little one.?

Now hiccupping due to her escapades, Leia rolled over to the bars and, lying on the hard tile, gazed up at her father.

Smiling, he reached down and tickled her, causing the little girl to laugh.

*Perhaps this isn?t so bad*

=D=

17. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    The twins are so much fun to write! But has Anakin learned his lesson?

Kitten: He had enough from minute one, but was that enough to change him?

randomangel22: She?s like the dog in POTC. Yes, Anakin will think twice (hopefully) about refusing to eat his veggies!

Star_Angel: Ah, I had to stick in warm fuzzies somewhere!

Queen-of-Naboo: Yeah, I kind of veered off the comic end? but oh well!

TigerofRobare: *Sighs* Men like Anakin are so frustrating!

VaderLVR64: I think it?s starting to click in him?

Chapter 10: A Lesson Learned (Maybe)

Anakin must have fallen asleep, for he suddenly woke up to find his face pressed against the bars and Leia happily sleeping in the crook of his arm.

It then occurred to him what had disturbed him so.

Someone was coming.

Instantly thinking that it might be his wife?s handmaidens to come torture him, Anakin tried to slink back into the shadows within his cell but could not bear to stir Leia and thus remained there.

In life, there are more important things than one?s self, including family. It had been a tough realization for Anakin, but upon having realized it, he was ready to embrace this sacrifice.

The person drew nearer?

Padmé.

To this, the Jedi did not know whether to cower in fear or call out his love?s name. He decided to do both.

?Padmé, what are you doing here?? he sputtered, watching his wife with suspicious eyes.

?Well, the nature of my visit entirely depends on your mood, Master Jedi?. or,? she continued with an impish grin, ?shall I call you Anakin Skywalker??

All she earned was a confused look.

With a great sigh, Padmé hitched up the hem of her skirt and sank down onto the ground before Anakin. In a move that truly concerned him, the woman reached out and squeezed his hand before scooping the still-sleeping Leia into her arms. ?Anakin, I have a confession? or two to make.?

Remembering how he had just ?retired? from the Senate, Anakin also cringed.

?You know how you were a Master on the Jedi Council?? she said nervously, fidgeting with the little blouse Leia wore.

Suddenly, the Chosen One had a very bad feeling?

?Well, ah? you aren?t anymore.?

?Oh.?

Large, watery brown eyes found Anakin?s. ?Are you mad at me??

?If you promise to not be mad at me,? the Jedi replied with a rueful grin that momentarily wavered. ?It seems that you are not a Senator anymore.?

?I have yet another confession to make.?

?You?re having triplets?? Anakin guessed, all too remembering his humiliating experience in the Senate.

?Actually? no.? By then, the young woman was blushing profusely. ?I got you kicked off the Council because? well, I always dreamed of having our family back on Naboo and?? she trailed off, looking down at the floor in shame, ?I didn?t think you would listen to me if I were to ask you to resign so I? I.?

Loud laughing filled the room, stirring a wide-eyed Leia.

?It seems that I have another confession of my own? I made you quit for the same reason.?

Soon, Padmé?s laughter filled the air. ?Ironic, isn?t it? I guess I?ll have to forgive you just this once.?

Relieved, Anakin sighed and gestured to the lock and the keys his daughter was currently chewing on.

?But, there are a few conditions.?

?Oh dear??

?If you do not act nicely, you will find yourself back here in this cell for a good long time.? Once again, Padmé frowned. ?There was more- I just forgot.?

?Terrific,? Anakin said quickly, already standing up.

In the matter of a couple seconds, the Jedi was freed.

Gasping, his wife looked at the chrono. ?Oh, we had best be hurrying- it?s almost dinnertime and I haven?t even started cooking.?

Bile rose up in Anakin?s stomach. ?Ah,? he said offhandedly, ?what is for supper??

Later that night, the unfortunate Jedi found out that the cell?s cot was quite comfy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that was the e

18. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    As sad as it is that it?s over but I loved this, and I think that they did learn something from this.

19. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    That's a very sweet ending to a very funny fic. This was great, you did a wonderful job.

20. VA_Parky

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh, Anakin... Anakin... Anakin... [face_shame_on_you] Have you learned nothing???!!!

The ending couldn't have been any better. It was perfect!! Great job, my friend! I loved this from start to finish - if you couldn't already tell from my enthusiastic responses!!! [face_blush]

This story was fantastic! =D=

21. Kitten

Jun 14, 2005
    Gasping, his wife looked at the chrono. ?Oh, we had best be hurrying- it?s almost dinnertime and I haven?t even started cooking.?

Bile rose up in Anakin?s stomach. ?Ah,? he said offhandedly, ?what is for supper.?

Later that night, the unfortunate Jedi found out that the cell?s cot was quite comfy.

LOL! [face_laugh] I guess Anakin will never learn but I don't think I would have it any other way. ;) What a perfect ending to such a great story. =D=

22. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    So both of them lost their positions that's just way too funny [face_laugh] [face_laugh]!!!

Methinks that Anakin should learn how to cook so he won't diss Padme again [face_mischief] [face_laugh]!!!

That was an excellent fic and great job =D=!!

23. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Well maybe NOW they'll have a happy ending! =D=

24. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    very cute story with a really sweet ending. I laughed so hard during their escapades that it took me a while to finish it.:p great story!!!

25. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    That was a most interesting journey through your subconscious. Very . . . interesting. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.