main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA A Day With The Force

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Wait, that this weekend? Ah crap. I have to work on my film. And there's no turning back

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Two of my roommates are sick with some nasty virus so I've been trying to avoid them as much as possible. You know, Force bubble around myself whenever I have to be near them, garlic and crosses everywhere....wait....*waves hand* everything is normal, go back to your drinks.

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok, I need to get a head count of who is going to be there for this one.

All Rogues report in.

4. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Negatory.

5. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i think i'll be there.

6. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Pretty sure I can make it and will probably bring atleast one of my co-workers from the group I'm about to go see the movie with in an hour.

The power of 'Sith' will no doubt influence them to come :)

7. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    i am going to try and if i come it will be with my kids .what time and where you wanna meet

8. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    I am planning on being there. Probably earlier in the day 'cause I have some things to do later. It will definitely be cool seeing the Troopers again. That was awesome.

9. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Probably not.... wish I lived closer.

The 2 older kids will be gone, so I don't have anyone to watch the younger 2. Sorry.

10. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    We need to do some stuffs in Sacramento and since my husband does no like too much Star Wars will be good excuse to see for me ans my son everything without hearing him moaning. :p

My son's pictures wearing a Jedi outfit is in my bio.

11. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Yes, MJ will be there about 12:00 or so. Going to be picking up 1 of my nephews for our family "Celebration 3.1" this weekend in old Sac. I'll have 2 nephews and my 2 year-old with me. We'll all be wearing SW shirts (the force is strong in this family). See ya there!

MJ

Bolantej- when are you going? Email or call me.

12. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Weather report says about 90 tomorrow in Sactown.

hmmm not so sure I'll be wearing the Jedi gear or not. 4 hours of painful boots and stinking up the place might not be all too fun....but then again how many times a year to I get to throw on the costume and live the life?

either way I'm pretty sure I'll be there and as always have Rogue 2.5 in tow.

13. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    You all know I'm going to be there, in costume.
    Though I think I'm going to bring some shorts for afterwards. Whew!

14. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    *deadpool enters and bring mic and girlie crew

"Ooh man, dig that crazy hawkie.
    Who wears short shorts
    Hawkie wears short shorts
    They're such short shorts
    We like short shorts
    Hawkie wears short shorts
    Hawkie wears short shorts."

I'll be here all weekend don't forget to tip your waitress and please people do not feed the Gundark.

15. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    MJR- I have called and emailed you and Mike. I can only hope this message reaches you well. Noon sounds good to me dude.

16. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    MJR- I have called and emailed you and Mike. I can only hope this message reaches you well. Noon sounds good to me dude.

bolantej- See ya there.

See all you guys/galls there.

MJ

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ummm hello Rogues ... It looks like I won't be joining you all tomorrow. My sister borrowed my car to drive to Davis to watch her daughter compete in track and field. well, being the idiot that she is, she let the damn ******* thing overheat and I believe she blew the ******* head gasket, so your's truly will be yanking the damn thing apart tomorrow to see how much she ****** it up! Gee you think when you see the temp gauge go over the red mark it's time to ******* pull the damn car over. But nooooooo not my sister. Damn, I just got the damn thing running less than two weeks ago, and she takes less than two ******* hours to get it broke down again, for how long, I have no idea! This has not been my day.

Sorry Rogues, I will try to catch up to you next event.

18. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    lord vader rogue 12 here if you wanted to come i could pick you up and take you back

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I appreciate the offer SMS, but i have to be up early when my uncle (master mechanic) gets here to look at the fricking thing.

It's going to be a long fricking day tomorrow

It's been an all around depressing day. I found out from the Dr's office today, that I may have to be opened up again and have the hardware in my back replaced. I am so not looking forward to more surgery. But, for the past few days, I have had severe pain in my lower back, left side, and the Dr's examination today confirmed there is something there that needs to be corrected.

So, in part, finding out about more surgery, and having to go fetch my car from the side of the fricking freeway due to my bonehead sister, I have had a double kick in the nads by life today. And not very good company at the moment. I am going to bed.

Night Rogues

20. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    sorry guys i can't make it, have fun.

i'm going to joans to make my ep 3 anakin.

21. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    Crap LDV. Sorry to hear about youlr troubles. Keep us updated on your situtation. Good Luck, man.

22. Malkai_14

Malkai_14 Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2004
    hey, guess what?? I REMEMBERD MY PASSWORD!! obviously..........hahaha

23. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Sorry about the bad news LDV. Hope everything works out.

We did you proud in Old Sac. I counted close to ten Rogues. The event was a big hit. One of my favorite moments was a guy contemplating buying the $900 Darth Vader suit.

24. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    Yeah I had a good time, also. Tons of people at this one. Got an autograph from Nalini Krishan, and some shots of the Storm Troopers and others. I'll post them once I get them scanned in. I too, am contemplating the suit for the dvd release...but not sure how a transaction would be on EBay for something that expensive. :S I hope everything is working out for you today, LDV. Good luck to you.

25. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I had good time too.

My son was the one who got the second place as Anakin Epi II. :)

Was really fun the whole thing.

Thank you guys about the link and the thread. If I did not see the link I would never know about it.

Can I post some photos from the event in here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.