main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA A Day With The Force

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    "DR - I would gladly pay you to NOT wear a Leia Slave Gear costume"

I'll pay double.

But I'll pay Devin triple to wear his authentic "Tootsie" costume. I tell that man is great with props.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I dunno Dead ... you may have to pay quadruple ... just to cover the hair removal and wax job! ouch .. it hurt soooo much last time, I had to jump into the pool to feel better.

I will do it as long as you put on your Baby Hughie costume with authentic diaper, including brown skid marks. And lets not forget your bottle and pacifier. You looked so cute. It's hard to believe it's only been a month since you were sucking on those things, with your big hairy belly hanging over your diaper with that little scarf covering your head. The pictures really turned out well too. ;)

3. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey I was young and I needed the money!!

*puts on Fantastic Four Electronic THING hands and feet.

Alirght "IT's CLOBBERING TIME!!"

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    woahhhh

easy there big fella ... no need to take the F4 route. ;)

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *shakes head* Kai, I'm really surprised you've stayed this long. Though after the first few minutes your sanity just goes numb and you don't feel it anymore.

6. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Eh that's just how LDV and I relate to each other. I'm the ex-villian he's the ex-cop who got teamed up for some silly buddy sitcom/cop show where we fight crime in a Sci Fi related world (I'm selling this to UPN next week) with our sidekick Pepper the anal retenive monkey who was made super smart after drinking expired spam with a Fundip stick. (sorry Hawkie I had to re-write your part...but you'll fit into a monkey suit right?)

anyway

I always considered this place to be a little like the tea party alice in wonderland.

"we're all mad here, you must be mad too...otherwise you wouldn't be here"

(don't remember the word for word quote but you get the idea)

If every thread and post had to be catergorized I think it's safe to assume the pie chart on the silly side would dominate the serious..mmmmmmmm silly pie good mmmmmmm.

7. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Went away, restored sanity, am peeking back at the thread now.

;)

- Kai

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Too late Kai ... still kawaaazzzy in here. ;)

9. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Just got back from seeing SW3, 4th time!! First show moved so fast and it was over. I have noticed the scenes seem to be slowing down a bit. That I really get to soak up the details, expressions and emotions of what might be going on in their minds. After, I just rush home pop in "A New Hope" and lift the heaviness. So good but so sad.

10. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I saw the movie too 4 times and I notice also more deatils that I did not see the first time I saw the movie.

btw I don't want to move the thread away from the main topic, but does anybody else can tell me how we can create a Fan Force in Angels Camp or Sonora? :confused:

Thanks. :D

11. CorellianScoundrel

CorellianScoundrel Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2005
    Hi Patty, I'm really close to you then. I'm in GL's hometown.

Let me know if the group comes together.

12. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Thank you Corellian. I will be telling them this Friday. We just thinking right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.