main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Dead Man Tells No Tales

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Amanda-07, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006
    Ormanda

I closed my eyes and rushed forward. We had to defend the Princess at all costs. Our blockade runner was now captured by the Impire. That was fine, but I wasn't going out without a fight. I rushed forward with a few others and meet the enemy head on. We opened fire as they opened fire. Some of us fall to the floor as the fight begins.

My general looked on from a doorway to the side of the hall and ordered "Fall back! Fall back!"

We did as he told, we turned and started to fall back. My heart raced as we ran. I hated to run, I hated those Imperials. I stopped, turned and got a full blaster round in the leg. I fall to the ground, bleeding as I fell.

"Put down your weapon" yelled one of the stormtroopers as they approached me. I smirked at him, pulled my blaster and continued to open fire. I fell back as another blater round hit me in leg, again. I closed my eyes and lay still as the battle raged.

I woke up and found myself laying on a hard steel cot.

"Where are we?" I asked out loud.

"Were in Tatooine" said a fellow soldier as he paced the cell. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

"How do you know that?"

"Well, if you look out the window, you can see two suns. There is only one planet that has two suns that I know of and that's Tatooine."

"So why do you think they kept us alive?"

"I don't know and I don't care, we have to get out of here."

"Why?" I asked out of curiousty.

"Cause the war is still on and we have to go back to it. It's our job as soldiers."

"Right, soldiers? The war is over for us and I plan to stay here."

"Why? If you do stay here, they'll excute you and throw you're body as food for the sand worm."

"Oh, good point, so how do we get out of here anyway?"

"I don't know, let me think" said the other prisoner as he looked at the iron bars that served as a window. I lay still as he thought of a plan to get out of here.

"What about the others?" I asked as I got up and stretched my arms.

"What about the others?" he repeated to me.

"What happens to them?" I asked out of curiosity.

"They die in this hell hole, we on the other hand get out and find a way to get off this stupid planet."

"Fine, but how do you expect to find a ship off this planet anyway?"

"We'll think this plan one stage at the time"

"Right and let me guess, the second stage, we get shoot in the back as we run through the sorching desert of this god forskane place."

He looked at me and sighed heavily before he went to his cot.

To be continued....

2. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    Interesting start!
    Love the title.
    :D

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I'd be quite interested as well to know why they were allowed to live?

I agree with oqi, nice start.

Might I suggest to put spaces between the paragraphs? Even if they're one line of dialog. Helps my old eyes to focus. ;) :D :D

4. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006
    Ormanda

I watched the door slide open and two Imperial Officers walk in.

"Ormanda?" asked one of the officers as he looked at me. I gave him a nod and waited for him to say something else. "Come with us" said the other officer as he pulled out his blaster from it's holster. I got up from my cot and slowly made my way to the door. They walked out of the cell and waited for me in the hall.

It's funny, how things work out. I was a transport pilot one time, than I joined the Rebellion and now I was in some Imperial prison about to face intriagutation. Or worse, death. I smiled at the stormtrooper that stood guard. He said nothing as I walked pass him being moved along by the two officers as if I were some animal.

I wish I was back home, safe with my wife and daughters. My wife Tenar is a pilot for the Rebellion and my daughters are also fighting in the Rebellion. My daughters Luna and Winifred are almost young adults. I wonder if I'll ever see them again. I wonder if I'll see any of them again.

"Move it" yelled the Imperial officer from behind.

"I'm going" I said as I moved down the hall. We reached a second hall before they pushed me into a small room with a table, two chairs and what looks like an Imperial General. He stood by the only window as I entered the room.

"Sit" he commanded me. I took a seat and waited a while before he spoke. "Where is the Rebel base?"

"I can't tell you that" I replied simply out of definance.

"Why not?"

"Cause I'd rather die free than die as a traitor"

He looked at me for a moment, thought over what I said and looked at the window.

"We have ways to make people talk"

"Really? Like I'd ever talk to scum such as yourself"

He took a swing at my chest and I fell backward onto the floor. A sharp pain surged through my chest. I understood why they wanted me alive, they wanted to know where the Rebel base. The problem is if I tell them, than how can I face my daughters again knowing that I betrayed them to the enemy we long fought hard against. The General kicked me hard in the chest as I lay on the floor interrupting my trail of thoughts.

"Tell me where the Rebel base is?" he asked again.

"I'm not saying a word" I said between breathes. He kicked me again and again until I felt a warm liquid drip from me. "You might as well kill me, cause I ain't saying a single god--" He kicked me again before I finished my sentance.

"Take him away" he said finally after several minutes of 'questioning'. Two stormtroopers walk in and drag me out of the room. They dragged me all the way back to my cell, where threw me back in. I fell face down, feeling a intense pain in my chest as I hit the floor. I closed my eyes and wished for death as the minutes went by.

To be continued....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.