main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Demon's Eyes - PotO Crossover [Updated June 29, 2004]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DelilahDraken, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelilahDraken

DelilahDraken Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2003
    Title: A Demon's Eyes
    Author: Delilah Draken
    E-Mail: delilahsdarkness@yahoo.de
    Rating: PG
    Fandom: Star Wars, The Phantom of the Opera
    Pairing(s): n/a (for now)
    Sequel/Series: n/a
    Started: April 01, 2004 - 22:58 hrs
    Finished: n/a
    Disclaimer: The stories are mine. All the rest - characters and locations you've heard of in TV shows, movies, books etc - belong to their respective owners. I am just borrowing them.
    Summary: What is Dark and what is Light? How do you chose your path? Is it even possible, or is everything already decided?
    Author's Note: Now it happened. I finally crossed the border to insanity. Why, you may ask. The answer is simple. You find before you one of the first - if not the first Star Wars/The Phantom of the Opera crossover. May George Lucas, Gaston Leroux and Andrew Lloyd Webber have mercy with my soul.

~ * ~ A Demon's Eyes ~ * ~

by Delilah Draken

Anakin (A Nal Kin, Anha Jom); old ritual title, probably of Tusken origin, in today's society often used as a name - Brothers of the Suns, Children of Darkness, Two Sides of the same truth - Twins; also see: Al Jah, Can Jar, Carnor Jax

~ Prologue ~

I am dead.

I am dead and in heaven.

It has to be.

Why else would I be at this place? Why else would I have travelled through the boundaries of reality to return to the one place I longed to return to for my whole miserable life? And as I know that the place I always thought of as home, the planet I was born on, this eternal dust ball whose sky is alighted with two suns, is nothing more than a product of my imagination, the answer is quite simple. I have to be dead. Presumably due to a massive head wound.

This would explain why I'm hallucinating on this great scale.

Yes, I'm dead and in heaven.

Why else would I have left my own domain hidden in the shadows of my opera's beauty? Why else would I be here in I assume a hangar bay and gape at a masked man?

And why the hell, do I have the distinctive feeling that I know this creature of darkness?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A scream of denial was on the boy's lips, barely threatening to come out, as he came to be witness of an old prophecy's end. Just moments ago he saw his friend Kenobi being killed by none other than the Dark Lord himself, and now?

Now there was no Obi-Wan Kenobi anymore. No more stories of the Jedi from old Ben. No more lessons about a Force he didn't believe in anyway, but had to know more about because it was his one link to his long dead father. No more old insane General Kenobi. There was nothing left of him. Just nothing.

But merely a second later there stood a man in place of an old knights corpse. A man who if not for his totally different choice of garment could be the Dark Lord's twin brother.

"Merde" the strange man whispered as he turned his head to observe his surroundings. No obvious route to escape. Great. Just bloody great.

Than he saw it. An open gateway. His path to freedom. All he had to do was to get around the costumed fellow in front of him.

"Is this costume supposed to be intimidating, Monsieur? Because if that is the case, I advise you to find a new tailor"

With these words he walked around the masked man. At least that is what he tried. But a blood red glowing stick was blocking his way.

He just looked at the obviously as a weapon intended red? thing.

"A word of good intention, Monsieur. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't find the experience much to your liking."

"You are either insane or very confident in you abilities." A somewhat distorted voice answered. He only nodded and resumed walking, the red barrier had already vanished.

"Good that we understand each other, my friend." The stranger said as he crossed the threshold of a room which was no real room. But he didn't know that at the moment.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

[

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Wonderful!

3. DelilahDraken

DelilahDraken Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2003
    AUTHOR'S NOTE: My apologies for the long wait. I try to write faster but it seems that my brain doesn't like this wish of mine. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Delilah

~ CHAPTER ONE ~

* Silence. Blessed silence, how did I miss you? *

* One could hear a pin fall, if one was inclined to do so. But of course, I'm not one of those men who have to set their attention on such trivial things. No, I am not like ordinary human beings. *

* Instead I take my pleasures where I find them and look around in this 'ship'. A nice construction, I have to admit... *

* Do they have to gawk at me like I'm some kind of... of... FREAK? *

* Before I can tell them in no uncertain terms that I seriously dislike such behaviour around me, I find myself hugged by a 100 kilos tin can. *

* "Master Anakin. Master Anakin, what a happy day to finally meet you again." Do I know this contraption? *

* "It was such a tragedy to hear that Master Anakin died in that accident. But I knew that Master Anakin was still alive, you were just not in a place where you could hear of your family." What is this 'thing' talking about? Anakin dead? Good joke, hear me laugh. *

* "Who are you?" The words leave my mouth before I can reign them in. I really don't want to know what this golden menace to my lung capacity is. *

* Metal arms leave me to find my breath again. And I have to search for a bit of time, this enthusiastic metallic fellow scared my lungs so much that they were hiding behind the next galaxy. *

* "My name is C-3PO. Surely you remember me, Master Anakin?" *

* Yes, I remember... *

~ * ~ * ~* ~

"Anakin!" A woman's voice floated through the hot air. Full of love and protectiveness did this proud soul care for her offspring. Though she was not able to protect her children from her fate, she taught her sons the old values.

"Anakin! Come in, boys. Dinner's ready." This time there was a reaction. Two boys who could not be more different if they were of complete different species ran into the house. One bright with eyes full of dreams and fantasy, full of adventures and complicated machinery, the other dark and gloomy, far too sarcastic for his own good and too much bound to the desert sands to ever understand the ways of other people.

This were her children, her beautiful sons. Her Anakin. Most people never tried to understand why she named the twins in Tusken tradition, why she chose a name to call both. Most people just didn't want to understand the ways of the sands. But she did. As the last daughter of Skywalker it was her duty to protect her line, to ensure her name's survival. And so she didn't follow her love into the sands. She wouldn't have followed her beloved warrior even if there wasn't a slave implant that made such a thing impossible.

She raised her sons in the Tusken way. And for a Tusken twins are not two but soul with two bodies. Because of that most Tusken names were plural, especially those names which honoured the suns.

Shmi Skywalker smiled not often, but when she did her happiness brightened her face for weeks. Though she had not much cause for happiness as a slave on Tatooine, her soul found peace in the eternal sands. Some said her heart was Tusken, that there was reason behind her strange ways and her children's magic. Others said she had only one child, one blond boy with bright blue eyes, that the other child, the boy who always wrapped his face in bandages and kept hidden till the moons went out, was not of Skywalker blood. They said the Sun's Shadow was only an illusion. Little did they know that it was part of a family's game to make a whole town think that way.

Little did they know that these rumours made a smile appear on beautiful Shmi Skywalker's face. That there was enough darkness within her kind soul to scare even the Hutts.

"Look Anakin, this is C-3PO. He will help mom." This statement didn't meet much enthusiasm. Of course, the boy's brother was happy about finding the old droid parts in their master's backyard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.