main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Demon's Wrath (Grievous Vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Title: A Demon's Wrath

Author: Obi-Wan21 (Used name from other board LMAO)

Timeframe: Post Episode III

Characters: General Grievous, Adi Gallia

Genre: Action

Summary: A daring battle inside a Sith Temple leads a Jedi to her greatest match yet....

Notes: This was a challenge story I wrote, thought I'd post it up.

It was a dark night on the planet of Korriban; the wind was blowing fiercely as a duel was taking place inside one of the abandoned Temples of the Sith. Adi Gallia, Jedi Master, had just been hurled through a stone wall, on contact the small wall crumbled down and she was sent flying to the ground below. A white creature wielding a red blade jumped down after her, he landed easily on the ground in a cat like position.

"Really Jedi," he sneered through his white mask that covered his entire face, only revealing two yellow-green cat eyes. "You could be better."

Adi Gallia slowly rose to her feet, her Jedi Tunic torn and ragged. Blood was dripping from her right arm where her enemy had moments ago dug his claws into her. She gripped her Lightsaber tightly in both hands, pulling it close to her face the blade illuminated her with a blue glow. "You were the one to kill Quinlan."

"It wasn't hard," he answered."The Jedi were done for, I just let him out os his misery."

"You will die Grievous!" she screamed.

Adi rushed at him, swinging her Lightsaber for his left leg, Grievous easily spun his Lightsaber and deflected the attack. He now twisted and slashed above her left elbow, the Jedi barely missed the blade as it slid across her drawing blood. She suddenly flipped back from her attacker and, using the Force, threw a log in his direction. Grievous began running and jumped through the log without any harm.

"You'll learn I'm full of surprises," he told her menacingly as he landed right by her.

Grievous swung his claw like hand at her face, scrapping from her ear to her month, if Adi hadn't pulled back in time she probably would have lost an eye. The Jedi grasped her left cheek as she felt the blood flowing.

"You're a madman!" she screamed. "How can you do this?!"

"I'm no man," he stated as he walked towards her, Grievous easily stood at 6'6". "My point in life is to destroy you filthy beings. I sold my soul to gain power. And Palpatine granted me that!"

Grievous slammed at her, Adi could feel her ribs break on contact, this thing was covered in silver heavy armor. She was defenseless against him. The Jedi clutched her stomach as Grievous smacked her across the face with the end of his hilt, Adi staggered back by the hit. She let out another scream of pain at the hilt had opened her wound on her face more. The General spun and forced his foot hardly against her stomach he shoved her back with great force causing the Jedi to fly against a tree; crashing into it she moaned in pain and fell to the grassy floor.

"It is your time," he said as he stood over her, his tall frame silhouetted by the moon.

"Please," she begged as she pulled herself up.

"I thought you were honorable!" he spat. "This is how you die!" Grievous kicked her again in the ribs.

"Don't!" she yelped.

Grievous said nothing and kicked her again.

"Stop," Adi moaned as she pulled herself up.

Grievous said nothing, he simply punched her across the face causing her to hit the ground.

"I'm tired of you," Grievous stated darkly.

The General rose his red Lightsaber above her as it cased a red beam over his silver armor. Grievous slammed his sword down hard killing the Jedi Master instantly. Though something unexpected happened, her body had disappeared. "Damn Jedi tricks," he mumbled.

Grievous turned and slowly made his way off into the Sith planet, another kill for his Lord.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Good job! I'm looking forward to seeing Grievous in action. But Adi's dead? WAAA!

3. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Great story Obi-Wan 21!But then your stories are usually always good.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Vader: Yeah Adi's dead. Had to kill someone off and she came to mind. Anyway, I also look forward to seeing the General in action. It's gonna rock.

JediSolo13: Wow! That's a nice compliment Solo! Thanx alot!

Glad you two enjoyed it!

5. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    This was great! Your descriptions of the duel were very good. I could easily see what was going on.

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Sidious618: Thanx dude! I try to give good descriptions. Writing short stories is a way I use to practice them more. It's always been a pain for me to explain stuff out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.