main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Different kind of Lifeday Gift | A/P, romance | Padmé?s Lifeday turns out different then planed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Star_Angel, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This is my 2,000th post so and I thought that I would celebrate that and the fact that today it?s both Natalie Portman?s and Johnny Depp?s birthday, this strange little vig would fit.

Also, I have to tell you that I wrote this after a really, really long day and at about 2-3 o?clock in the morning so if it?s weird, then okay, now you know why.

Title: A Different kind of Lifeday Gift.
    Author: Star_Angel
    Timeframe: Between AOTC-ROTS
    Characters: Padmé Amidala Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, and OC?s.
    Genre: AU, Romance, humor.
    Summary: Padmé?s Lifeday is turning out to be a little different then they planed.
    Notes:

Well, I would like to dedicate this one to my padawan delta-7starfighter who helped me out with it.

As always, I would love to know what you think and thanks to those who read it.

~o~o~o~

Anakin Skywalker parked his speeder in the lower levels of Coruscant and stepped out.

As he walked along one dark alley after the other, his mind drifted back to the reason for him being here in the first place.

~o~o~o~

Anakin walked slowly into the apartment he shared with his wife of almost two years and smiled as he found her sound asleep on the couch, no doubt after waiting for him to get back to her from the front.

He touched her forehead lightly, his smile grew larger as he saw the one that was spread across her face, no doubt at the memories he sent her, and he heard her moan slightly before opening her eyes.

?Evening sleepyhead!?

?Ani??

?In the flesh, well, close to anyway!? He answered with a grin and lifted his mechanical arm in front of her.

Padmé smiled weakly at the both the happy, and sad memories of that day before adding. ?Are you hurt on any other places??

?No, well nothing that can?t easily be healed,? was his answer, and she rolled her eyes at the mischievous grin that spread on his lips.

?But, it?s your Lifeday, so I guess that I just have to live with whatever you have planned.?

?Right,? Padmé said before getting up, and she walked the opposite way of their bedroom, much to Anakin?s dismay.
    ?Come on Padmé,? he kissed her neck a few times but the only response he got was a hand on his mouth and his wife saying. ?Easy there tiger, just like you said, it?s my Lifeday and I would love to have a nice dinner with my husband, can we have that??

?Fine, we?ll have dinner,? but it did not even take someone with half a brain to see that he was everything but pleased with that.

?Good, then you can set the table while I finish up in the kitchen.?

?Yes, ma?am.?

The dinner was actually quite pleasant, and Anakin must admit that it just felt good to spend time with his love, as any other couple, and he laughed and talked to Padmé like they had not done so for a really long time.

It was not until they had desert, that Anakin noticed Padmé?s distracted and just sad face.

?Padmé, love, what is it??

?Huh?? she said and looked up at him as if it was just now that she remembered that he was there.

?Are you alright??

?Yes, I?m fine, it have just been a long week, that?s all.?

?Uh huh! Are you forgetting that I?m a Jedi, I can tell that there is something more then that, so spill it??

Padmé gave him a weak smile. ?Aren?t I supposed to be older then you, what happened??

?That?s easy, I?m your husband, and it?s my job to put you and your needs before my own.?

Padmé raised an eyebrow at him. ?Oh, really??

?Well, ahem, yeah,? Anakin stated but blushed. ?Oh, you know that is not what I meant.?

Padmé laughed. ?Yeah, I know, it?s just?no, you know what, it does not matter anyway.?

?Oh, come one Padmé, what ever it is, it?s hurting you and I can?t take it so please tell me so that I can make things better.?

?Oh Ani, I appreciate that but this is nothing that you can do anything about, it?s just something that are.?

Anakin watched as tears slowly fell down her cheeks and before he knew it she got up from her seat, knocking down the

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That's a beautiful story. I'm glad they adopted the baby. :)

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Absolutely lovely and sweet! [face_love] =D=

4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Awww!! [face_love] That was so heartwarming! :D

5. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    A story for moi? Yay![face_dancing]
    What a great idea!! So lovely!=D=
    Its even better the second time!:D

6. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    This was very cute and very sweet. I liked the idea of Anakin adopting the baby girl for Padmé. :) [face_love]

7. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Anyway! Lovely post! Very sweet, adorable, and cute. Makes me want to go hug something!

I just love that warm feeling you get when you can't stop saying "Aw"

Great stuff!

8. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    :_| [:D] :_|

I know I'm being emotional tonight, but that was so sweet. I love when our hero's get involved with the rest of the beings in the galaxy, and make their lives better. I wish things didn't always end badly for Anakin and Padme. You did a good job with them. Anakin is the perfect mix of arrogance and selfless love, and Padme is just too caring.

I'm glad I found this one. :)

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwwwww....that just melted my heart

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I love how Ani got Padme the perfect life day gift.

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Aw, so sweet! What a lucky little girl Jenna is! :)

11. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Thank you all (lurkers included) for reading my very first (that I want to remember anyway) vig.

~o~o~o~

Sara_Kenobi - I am to and thanks for reading[:D].

VaderLVR64 - Thank you very much[:D], I?m glad that you liked it.

Gina - Thank you[:D], I needed something heart worming on a Friday, not to meantion the fact that it was the last day of school:).

delta-7starfighter - LOL! Yeah, for you;), and I?m glad that you liked the idea, and for reading it again[:D].

Daenarrah - I did to and I?m not even sure were I got the idea from, hmm, I wonder if my brain works better at night. Anyway, thank you so very much for reading[:D].

anakin_luver - Yeah, I want to hug something as well and I don?t mind if you don?t stop saying ?Aw?. Thanks for reading and I?m so glad that you liked it[:D].

padawanlost - Oh, your words just worms my heart, thank you[:D].

KELIA - [:D] Thank you and I?m so glad that you like this.

Wawoot - Yes, Jenna is a lucky little girl. Thanks for reading[:D].

12. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [face_love] That was sweet... really sweet, Star... Anakin is such a gentlemen to adopt the baby... cute, too... good job!!!

Rachel Rose@};-

13. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    That was..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Im not even sure what to call it :D. Lets just say I enjoyed it =D= LOL

14. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    [face_blush] awww that was sweet of anakin to adopt jenna like that for padme!!! i'm glad that padme had great lifeday in the end. i love viggies like these where everything is so happy!!!

15. RyooNaberrie

RyooNaberrie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Oh my gosh, sis, that was the best vignette ever! I loved reading this one, and I hope you have many more wonderful stories to come (as I'm postive you will!)!!! Loved it!

~R

16. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    So, so sweet Star_Angel!

A perfect vignette to get my (long) weekend off to a good start. [face_love]

Thanks for the warm fuzzies!! :D

17. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    I just wanted to give a big hug and thanks to whoever nominated me for Best New Author, it means more then I can describe in words.

AnakinLuver - Thank you so much for replying AnakinLuver, it always means a lot to me[:D].

bmwgurl17 - Thank for the Awwww?and that was what I was looking for so that makes me so happy[:D].

randomangel22 - Thank you, and me too. It means so much to me that you liked it. Thank you[:D].

RyooNaberrie - See, now it?s my turn to say awww?thank you sis[:D], I am so glad that you liked it and your word means so much to me, it always do:) [:D].

VA_Parky - You are very welcome and thank you for reading and replying[:D], the warm fuzzies was what I went for in the first place;).

18. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Awww that was so sweet. I've always imagined Anakin as a favourite visitor at the creche. I'm so glad they adopted the baby.

Couldn't help noticing your sig:

Empress of Darkness. Empress of Evil.

[face_devil] ;)

19. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    leia_naberrie ? Thank you so much for your kind words[:D]. Yes, I always thought that Anakin would be favourite visitor in the Crèche as well. And I?m also glad that they adopted the baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.