main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Different Shade of Hell (twisted, evil L/M mush or something like it)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by vader_incarnate, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    Title: "A Different Shade of Hell"
    Author(s): vader_incarnate
    Timeframe: unspecified
    Characters: Luke, Mara
    Genre: L/M, dark romance, evil mush, and general insanity
    Keywords:
    Summary: Love, obsession -- hey, what's the difference?
    Notes: Dark, evil, and insane. You have been warned. All insanity aside, likely to closest thing to pure mush that I've ever written, though that's not saying much.

(And a sidenote: I'd been planning for quite a while now to write either a continuation or a backstory to "Everyone Drinks in Hell" and/or "All Roads Lead to Hell". I decided, finally, that I can't make that a trilogy because they're just too different in the details to fit together as well as I'd want them to. Instead, it's just going to be a really loose not really connected at all quasi-series. o_O

In other words, just about anything I write that has the word 'hell' in the title is going to have dark!Luke in it for the next long while. :p Good stars this is good for killing plot bunnies in their tracks, though.)

She can see him start as he enters the room, a certain stiffening of his shoulders and a slight straightening of his posture that betrays his surprise. It's a tingle that she feels as well, a prickle of [i]something[/i] along her spine, something that has nothing to do with the Force and everything to do with the other bonds between the two of them.

No one else would be able to see his reaction, she knows, but she has been around him for more than long enough to recognize his surprise: she knows him better than anyone dead or alive, knows him far better than he knows himself.

She listens in amusement as he tersely dismisses the guards, overriding their protests with a quick glare. They aren't supposed to allow the Emperor to remain alone where something might happen to him, they argue, and she can't help but roll her eyes at their ignorance -- what do they think [i]they[/i] can possibly do, if a situation comes up that the Emperor can't handle himself?

It's silent once the guards leave, save for the sound of his boots clicking against the cool marble of the floor and the echoes that reverberate and resound through the empty room. For a throne room, it's awfully plain; she's always telling him how he should actually [i]decorate[/i] the damned place instead of leaving the walls black and bare, but he just raises an eyebrow and gives her a little smile, promising nothing. It's enough to drive her insane.

It's the influence of his Outer Rim upbringing, she suspects: you can take the farmboy off the farm, but not the farm out of the farmboy. Even when he's the Emperor of the known galaxy.

"Jade!" he calls out into the emptiness, the echoes bouncing back from the high ceilings and far walls. No matter how plain his tastes, the Imperial throne room is [i]big[/i]; the Palace had stood for decades before he came to the throne, and the remnants of Palpatine's reign could be seen in the grandoise architecture. Thick columns lined the walk up to the throne itself, marking a lonely path that led to the steps at the base of the throne. "I know you're in here."

She doesn't keep him waiting long. She ploughs hard into him from the side when he passes the pillar she's hiding behind. He blocks her with his fist, a punch that sends her reeling backwards, snarling at his attack but fully intent on meeting him blow for blow.

What follow is hard and fast: lightning-quick kicks and lightning-quick reflexes, Force-enhanced senses and Force-enhanced acrobatics. There isn't much talking beyond grunts and pants, neither of them having breath to spare, and they're holding nothing back. They're well matched, the two of them, and these skirmishes are almost a tradition, an appetizer before the main course.

She kicks him hard in the solar plexus, hard enough to knock him head over heels. He smashes into a pillar, which spider-thin cracks appearing with the force of his crash. He drops to a crouch and leaps to get to her.

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    *cackles* You're evil, darling. I love it. [face_love] [face_devil]

3. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    She's worse than evil, oba. :p

*takes a big breath*

Whoa, that was intense. Dark!Passionate!Luke always takes my breath away. And delicious L/Mness - it's like 70% cocoa chocolate.

Really awesome work, Elli. I'm going to have dark, mushy L/M dreams tonight. :p

4. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Sith foreplay. Oh, my. [face_blush] :D

5. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    You're so evil, Elli. :p Dark L/M mush. I love it. :D [face_love]

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Young Sith in Love! How sweet! [face_batting]

Seriously, loved it! These two were just so evil that you had to sit back and say WOW! But I loved them. Hell, I was rooting for them!

It's a while before they have to come up for air, but she's grinning like a fool by the time he pulls away. No matter what his other faults, of which there admittedly were quite a few, no one in the galaxy could claim that the Emperor Skywalker was a bad kisser.

=P~ Dark Luke? Great kisser? Made my day!

And thanks for making this so darn easy to list in the index! It was all right there at the top! [:D]

7. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    I guess evil mush isn't an oxymoron. Who would've thought that?

This was a fun, interesting read in spite of its twisted nature. Is there something wrong with me if I think Luke did pretty well for himself in this scenario? On second thought, don't answer that.

Great job.

8. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    See! See! Sith can love too! It's just really twisted...

Tis very good... me like! :D

9. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Awesome! I think that Sith courtship rituals are just a little different than the average guy's! [face_devil]

10. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    :eek:
    :D
    [face_love]

vader_incarnate, I heart you. This was deliciously evil. Simply scrumptious. I have no words. :p

11. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    It's one of those that grab you from the start. I loved it.

12. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Dark, Passionate Luke is a favourite of mine. ::shivers:: Delish L/M.

::drools::

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Dark, twisted and evil. Definitely an Elli story. ;)

Sithly mush at its finest.

14. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    :eek: :eek:

Um... :D Think that about covers my reaction. ;) But definitely a good um, mind you... :p

The look in his eyes would frighten anyone actually afraid of him -- blue eyes dancing with a hidden fire, alight with something she can't put a name to. Something cold, hard, and not entirely sane, a passion that will kill them both even if they raze the galaxy in the process.

Ahhh, true... love...? [face_worried] :D

Nice job capturing the twisted nature of the bond between them. Very shiver-inducing -- as always. ;)

15. MaraJade1225

MaraJade1225 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2004
    that's evil......

....but i like it :D..haha

16. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Ewwwww. I love it.

17. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002