main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC A diplomatic mission on a consular ship...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Keith_Katarn, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith_Katarn

Keith_Katarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Hi, I'm Keith_Katarn. You might remember me from such threads as the FFNSW vs FFVIC war.

I will be on a diplomatic mission to Alder....ahem, I mean Victoria and I will be staying in Melbourne proper for one night only. It will be the night of Thursday, the 23rd of May. The next day I will fly back to my own state on my consular ship.

If anyone wants to catch up, it would do wonders for NSW/VIC relations and you all could show me a good time. Let me know what you think in this thread.

I don't have a lot of time and I'll be there on business, so it won't be too late a night. It will have to be in the city because I won't have transport. I'll be staying on Queens Rd, so anywhere near there would be good.

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    If this is a diplomatic mission then where is the ambassador? :D

Seriously, though, as much as I'd like to catch up I don't think I can personally. Perhaps some of the older VicFFers who aren't obligated to explain where they're going to their parents may be able to meet up with you. :)

3. Keith_Katarn

Jan 3, 2002
    Yeah, it would be good, but I understand. It is a Thursday night, though. You have late night shopping in your part of the world, don't you ??

So any oldies out there ?? Or is Victoria run by school kids ;)

But, Hawk, we may have to meet each other again in a roleplaying thread - but this time as comrades !!

4. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Yes, against...Queensland! :p

We must destroy them and their bar wars!

...Or not. :D

5. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    I could show ya round.

"Mom I'm just going out to show someone around the city".

"Who hon?"

"Oh just a mysterious stranger"

"Have fun snooky woo"

Seriously though. I would be happy to show you around if I didn't have blasted school.

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    If you enjoy role-play Keith, come and play in the WOTG RP as an Imperial Intelligence officer....we can prove that the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about, 3 of my best tactics have involved ImpIntel Soldiers getting in a circle and doing the hokey pokey.

Everyone was so impressed, they made me a GM! :)

Seriously though - which is a rare thing in these parts - good to see some peace after the war, and I would love to take on those bloody One Nation supporters up North of North, ( the blighters refused to launch a surprise attack on NSW for me! :) ) but I don't think I have the time!

And finally onto your question, I would be able to help you out and show you a time, but I am doing a debate on that day I think, over at Toorak.

Maybe Reign or LVFF or one of the Melbourne Locals can help you out.

Enjoy your stay, and try some of our water! Guaranteed to be crypto free! :p

See you later mate, drop into the bar or the dump sometime, and spin a yarn!

Cheers.

7. Keith_Katarn

Jan 3, 2002
    Cool. Thanks, everyone. I have revised my schedule and probably will be pretty busy anyway, so I may just drink some VB (when in Rome....) and have an early night.

I will keep in touch and occasionally try to insite interstate bar brawls where possible !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.