main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Distant White Shore (Post RotS, AU, Anakin/Padme, Obi-Wan) - COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Poor Padme poor Anakin how can he believe sidious is beyond me [face_plain]

Anakin snap out of it boy

more soon

2. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Death to the Sith. Man, I hate Palpatine.

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    [face_laugh] I do too! :)

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

Faith is Something to Build

One Month Later...

He seen her packing her things together, reminding him of that long journey, long ago from Naboo. She looked as deterred as he had ever seen her to be. What she was about to do, he had no idea. Fear rested at the back of his mind. He pictured this young mother about to confront the Dark Lord that had long ago bewitched her husband away from her. Her courage though would only lead her to madness and her own death. Leaving two young Jedi children fully in his hands to protect from the galaxy the Emperor had created for himself. It was a burden he knew that he would eventually feel the brunt of himself. Leia was studying with Jedi Master Yoda on some back water world that he didn't even know the location of. Yoda had promised to return Leia to him on Alderaan or where ever else he had decided to eventually settle, when it was clear that the child had control and skill over her abilities. Meaning that Yoda would not chance a fresh, young Skywalker, in his teachings again.

Yoda had not out right declare that he no longer trusted him. But the evidence was painfully there. The final blow had been his out right refusal for Obi-Wan to take Luke from Padme to train him as a Jedi. The boy and his mother now lived with Owen and Beru Lars. Padme felt that Anakin would not confront her for custody of either child, and that Tatooine was the last place that he would seek out again in the entire galaxy. Yoda also had felt this way, and told him to make plans to leave Tatooine to return to Coruscant. The Republic was slowly wasting away under Palpatine's rule, and his armies were suspected in several attacks on the last peaceful worlds that swore not to bow to his rule and word.

The Jedi Order was greatly suffering as well. Many Jedi continued to fall in defences of these worlds, and that would be his own fate. It would be up to the Jedi of new to fight off the last of these Clone armies, and other soldiers that were hired by force for the new Imperial Academy in the Galactic City. The Empire searched worlds for sons and daughters to fill the new masses of the armies of the future.

He only hoped that Luke and Leia Skywalker would not see this fate as well. That something better was reserved for the children of the Chosen one. It had better be, as the Chosen one had finally returned to his place at Palpatine's side.

Padme felt that Anakin truly saw no other direction. That his fate could only be met by serving the Dark Side of the Force. To do that, he had to leave them, or risk taking everyone he loved down with him.

Anakin had made the choice to go on his own of his own free will this time. It made it far more painful than before when Anakin had given into the Dark, and turned on him in a confrontation. It was like death itself had taken Anakin from them this time. It felt so final.

"Where in the blazing suns are you going too?"

Padme shot him a look of annoyance that said to back off or else. It reminded him greatly of Leia amidst a tempertantrum when she didn't get something that she wanted. A many an argument now had been said. It usually ended with Padme yelling at him that he wasn't her father, and had no right to stop her from going after Anakin. He would then use the only weapon he could think of to stop her. Her children. He would remind her that she would be abandoning them for her own death, and nothing else. Then she would stay put.

But he could see that this was not going to work this time. She had never packed anything before. Fear beaded his heart cold.

"I have given Owen and Beru instruction to look after Luke for me. I've decided to visit Alderaan. I'm going to stop Anakin and Palpatine the only way that I know how too."

"They are aware of where you are Padme. If you leave Tatooine, they will know it. Specially if you take up with Bail's Rebellion against the Republic."

"So you believe that the Rebellion is wrong then now? You served Bail yourself in the Clone wars. You were a General in his Forces. You now believe

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    More soon, folks. :)

6. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    And thank you for that "Hmm" Eric. ;) More coming! :)

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

A Distant Tomorrow

'An ambassador from Naboo is here to see you, my Prince."

Bail Organa looked up from his desk in his private Office in the Aldera Palace to see his aide, Jalnora, standing before him with a deeply curious look to her young face. Her blue coloured skin was paled with worry for him. But she stood there waiting for an answer to a question that he didn't know.

"Is there something the matter, Jalnora? I am not expecting anyone from Naboo today. Senator Chaladra has been busy in the capital, and has had little time for visits here. The ambassador's are also on mission's to the city with her, acting as her private council to the Senate for Queen Jamilla."
    "Her name is Padme Skywalker, formally Amidala of Naboo, my Prince. She insist's on seeing you, straight away, my lord."
    Bail stood up straight from his chair upon the announcement that Padme Skywalker was here to see him. Was the woman mad? Kenobi had hidden her away from the Republic for a good reason, and now it was the mother herself beating down his door this time.
    "Send the ambassador in, Jalnora."
    "Yes, Prince Organa."

"Padme, you shouldn't be here. The Emperor has spies all over the Republic. Surely Kenobi informed you that this journey would be much too dangerous to make?"
    "His number one spy is my husband. I am here to assure they can conflict no further damage on our life's, Bail. I have had enough of this life. I have had enough of his controling it. I am supposed to be living a simple life on Tatooine with my son. I know this. But the day will come soon when my husband will come for him. I'm taking this to him, before it touches my son's life so much. I will not stand for losing my son as I've lost his father."
    "What of young Leia? Have you thought about what this will mean for her? If you join the Rebellion, the Emperor will see you as a traitor, and will no longer rest so easily as you live in the peace you are now allowed by him. Neither of your children will have any hope for a normal life if their mother is hunted down like a rabid beast."
    "And they will have no life if I don't do this. Please, let me do the only thing I can to save my family." Padme pleaded.
    She truly saw nothing left but this direction for her. If only someone could understand.
    Coruscant
    "Everything is going as planned, my Lord Vader?"
    Anakin's attention snapped to that of his master's direction. His dark robe's he wore were black silk and thick robes, like that of his own master. He felt truly confident in this direction of his life. He had been fighting it for far too long. He had tried to make Padme see that. But she too was blinded to the lies that Obi-Wan and the other Jedi had planted into the people of the Republic for generations. He still loved her though. It was yet a weakness that he could not remove by will of the Dark or Light.
    So he would remain weak. As long as she lived he would be weak. Love was a dangerous thing. That was one lesson the Jedi did not lie about. You risked everything of yourself. You remained exposed like an open wound.
    "Yes, master. I am going to Alderaan to assure the last of the system's in that sector fall in as planned. Once Organa signs his treaty, the other worlds around him will see that it is the only way to the peace that they seek."
    "What of the Senator Organa? Will he be a problem? He has not surfaced in years, anywhere."
    "Ben Organa will be dead, my master."
    "Very good, Lord Vader. Very good, indeed."

9. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Bad trouble coming.

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Right on the money. ;)

11. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Padme I think you better go back to Tatoonie

more soon

12. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Ben Organa? Sorry, but I'm confused, was that a typo?
    Other than that, I love this! poor Skywalkers, they think it's all hopeless :(

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    It was not a mistake. This is from page 2...

A small child ran past his legs as he entered the lake house that they had shared together during the summer months from the Palace life on Alderaan. He felt it was greatly important that she know that life was not always so easy, and one must learn to do things for themselves.

When they lived here, only one aide looked after Leia while he attended to business in town, and then the young woman would go home upon his return. Her name was Sierae Nievrah. Bail had offered to send the aide of nannies along on their vacation's, and in the beginning he had seriously considered the offer; he had never looked after a baby before her, let alone raise one. Anakin had been ten-years-old when given into his care.

The first years had been difficult. Leia was the beautiful child he had known she would be. But he was a man raising the girl alone, and Leia had quickly become his entire world. It was difficult not having the help of other's as he had with Anakin. There were no friend's around to give advice on good bedtime stories for toddler's, or to help him choose which school to send Leia too when the time come.

Here he was known as Ben Organa, a long distant cousin of Bail's that the family "didn't like to mention' anymore, who was raising the only daughter of his late brother and sister-in-law.

This is going to come back into the story a bit. :)

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    More soon! :)

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next series of posts will wrap this story up. I know it looks brutal for them now. But it will improve before the end. ;)

16. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Great updates!

Oh! I can't wait to see how this ends!

17. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    Great story! I can't beleive I hadn't read this untill now. Can't wait to see how it ends!!! Things don't look so good now!!!

18. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great posts!

Can't wait for more :)

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Hey, thanks everybody. :)

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000