main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Distant White Shore (Post RotS, AU, Anakin/Padme, Obi-Wan) - COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you, my appy! [:D]

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    upitty up up :D

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next post will likely be before Monday. I've been having a real busy week this week. But things are looking up next week. As I only work four days. :D

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    post? :( hehehe

5. Jedi_NightOwlie

Jedi_NightOwlie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2000
    Sorry, Falcon. :) More soon! :)

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The End

Six weeks later

Coruscant

"I cannot remain here forever. What am I going to do?"

Yoda looked at Kenobi with a sad smile to his face. "You must do, what you must do, Obi-Wan. Train the little one I would if you go. But dangerous it is here. Leave with her you must. Before you're discovered by the Emperor. Knows of her already, he does."

"It was a mistake that I return back here. And I cannot take Leia back to Alderaan. She is to well known there in the Palace. And that is where Padme is. She'll only serve as a distraction to Leia, and lead Vader right to her when he feels that she's old enough."

"So worried are you of losing her. Her father she is not, Obi-Wan."

"Leia is only five-years-old, master. Who she'll become will greatly decide upon her knowledge of the Force. If I cannot teach her correctly, if I cannot keep her safe, the galaxy will fall."

"Then perhaps return to Alderaan you should. Find her one day Vader will. Know this you do. Why not give her the best life possible then, hmm? Return her to her mother, you will. The day will come when the youngling will seek you out once more. Then train her you will."

"What of the boy? So far out of reach. Owen will never agree that I train Luke as a Jedi."

"Two there are. No more. No less. An apprentice you already have. Ever since her birth. Train young Luke when the time comes, I will."

"Yes, master." Obi-Wan Kenobi then left the Jedi Temple that day for the last time.

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    That was the last post. Thank you to all who have been reading this. A second story will be written to this soon in the near future for those interested. :)

8. Jedi_of_Imladris

Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2004
    Interesting...most interesting. I've really enjoyed this story, though I am kind of disappointed at the short ending. But! A short ending to a finished story is better than no ending to an unfinished one! Sad that Vader couldn't turn back to Ani even with his kids and wife in front of him. Ah, well, great story and I look forward to more of your writing soon!

9. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    OH poor Obi-Wan. I cannot wait for the next part of this story.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    sequel? looks hopeful

great ending, poor Obi Wan :(

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Yep, there's a sequel. I thought it best that I end this one, as there's going to be a bit of a time jump in the story. :)

Look for it soon. :)

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    cool pm when you have the story up

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you, Falcon. I will. :)

14. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Please add me to your PM list too :)

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'll send out PM messages if this gets missed. The sequel is called The Sand of Home, and it's posted now. I'd send out PM messages, but I'm fighting a bad cold off, and haven't been online so much, or for very long a time.

16. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    And now I've finally ended up reading the prequel. It's very good and now I must admit that the sequel makes a lot more sense.

It's sad that Anakin left them. But it really does prove how strong the Darkside really is. And the twins were still split up...

Anyway, this was very good and I'm glad that I finally ended up reading it. Great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.