main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Disturbing Discovery K/J part is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Myri_Antilles, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Kyp sighed for what must have been the hundredth time in half an hour. Ever since they had found this planet ?Earth,? he had realized they were sitting on a potentially explosive situation. Apparently, he and many others were well known there. Kyp consoled himself with the knowledge that very few people knew about, namely, himself, Jag, and Jaina. And we can keep it quiet?

For the past half hour, he had been looking over something called a ?website? on what was called the ?internet.? The three of them were hiding out in a gaudy motel. Kyp had managed to get his hands on what was called a ?laptop,? and was trying to get information off of it. While doing so, he had stumbled across a site called ?The Jedi Council.? Are all these people Jedi? He thought. What is this?

Then he had come across it.

It being ?fanfiction.?

More specifically, it being a fanfiction with him and Jaina.

Him and Jaina.

He couldn?t help it. He burst out laughing.

It was only after he had come across a large number of them that he got tired of them. And nauseous. Eww, I would never do that with Jaina!

Behind him, Jag and Jaina returned from their walk. ?Find anything?? Jaina asked.

?Nothing,? Kyp lied.

Jaina laughed. ?I can tell when you?re lying, Kyp.? She came over and glanced at what he had been reading. ?Gross! Kyp!? She glared at him.

By that time, Jag had walked over and read it also. Upon seeing the face Jaina was giving Kyp and Kyp cowering and trying to explain, he started laughing. Both Jaina and Kyp stared at him.

?I would think that you of all people would not find this funny, Jag,? Jaina said, putting her hands on her hips.

?Relax, Jaina,? Jag said, smiling. ?This is obviously the product of a deluded mind.?

Kyp nodded, then snickered. ?Hey, Jag, you know what they call you on here??

?What??

?Captain Cardboard,? Kyp declared, grinning.

Now, it was Jaina?s turn to laugh. ?Jag, didn?t I tell you to start loosening up in public??

Jag mock scowled at her.

?You know, I think I?ve seen enough,? Kyp said. ?What do you say we go back and keep this place a secret? I don?t think I want to know what would happen if they found us.?

Jaina nodded. ?Mobs. Rioting. Mayhem.?

Jag smirked. ?I thought that was your department.?

Jaina glared at him, but took his proffered arm. Kyp followed them out, still chuckling softly. Me and Jaina? sounds like something Wes Janson would come up with?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If any K/J shippers are interested in helping with an idea I had for a second part, please pm me! :)

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    [face_dancing] Yay! You decided to post this.

Great job. I loved it 100%!! [face_dancing] Bravo!

3. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Kyp followed them out, still chuckling softly. Me and Jaina? sounds like something Wes Janson would come up with?
    Oh, I don't think it's that far fetched...

Nice, Myri.

Jes

4. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Ha Ha that was funny :D

Mag

5. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesum job! MEH LIKEYAS~

6. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Oh, I always love fics where the characters find out they are in fan fic!!! Excellent work!

7. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    It's cute. I'd find it more amusing if Kyp weren't so fundamentally OOC. But, if you'd like the help of a K/Jer, here I am. :)

Dana

8. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    That was hilarious!!!

Captain Cardboard, *sigh* He's getting quite a sense of humor though...

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is great!!! Is the whole thing going to be J/J?

10. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Ah, Myri, I'm glad to see this. Even though I dearly love K/J, it was very amusing for me.

11. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Thanks, guys! Dana, a pm is on it's way! :)

I'll do better replies later.

12. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    *chuckle*

13. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    VadersMistress: dancing Yay! You decided to post this.

Great job. I loved it 100%!! dancing Bravo!

Thanks! :)

Jesina_Dreis: Oh, I don't think it's that far fetched...

Of course you wouldn't! ;)

Maggy: Ha Ha that was funny

JAGSGURL15: awesum job! MEH LIKEYAS~

Laura_Anu: Oh, I always love fics where the characters find out they are in fan fic!!! Excellent work!

It's a fun concept to work with... so many possibilities... :p

Dana: It's cute. I'd find it more amusing if Kyp weren't so fundamentally OOC. But, if you'd like the help of a K/Jer, here I am.

o_O OOC? Would that be because it's J/J? ;)

Anastasia_Fel: That was hilarious!!!

Captain Cardboard, *sigh* He's getting quite a sense of humor though..

Thanks! :) I thought you might like this... ;) :p

NYCitygurl: This is great!!! Is the whole thing going to be J/J?

Not if Dana writes the next part, no. ;)

Smuggler_Shidakis: Ah, Myri, I'm glad to see this. Even though I dearly love K/J, it was very amusing for me.

Thanks! I was hoping K/Jers would like it, too. :p

JainaDurron: *chuckle*

14. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Ok, I'm going to be writing the next part... expect it to be up within the next week and a half. :)

15. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    Oh, I forgot, Myri, if you need help, I'm around.

16. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Thanks! I'll need all the help writing Kyp that I can get... ;)

17. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    Me and Jaina? sounds like something Wes Janson would come up with?

Dude, now you HAVE to put Wes in the next part. o_o!!!

18. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Now, that's an idea... You do realize you basically just challenged me to get him in there, and I can't pass up on a challenge, now can I? :p

19. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    buahaha. >D

I await it with much impatience. . .

20. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Another masterpiece so soon?

And I'll give you a hand with K/J as well if you like.

21. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Here's the alternate ending! (Wes included!) :p

Kyp sighed for what must have been the hundredth time in half an hour. Ever since they had found this planet ?Earth,? he had realized they were sitting on a potentially explosive situation. Apparently, he and many others were well known there. Kyp consoled himself with the knowledge that very few people knew about, namely, himself, Jag, and Jaina. And we can keep it quiet?

For the past half hour, he had been looking over something called a ?website? on what was called the ?internet.? The three of them were hiding out in a gaudy motel. Kyp had managed to get his hands on what was called a ?laptop,? and was trying to get information off of it. While doing so, he had stumbled across a site called ?The Jedi Council.? Are all these people Jedi? he thought. What is this?

Then he had come across it.

It being ?fanfiction.?

More specifically, it being a fanfiction with him and Jaina.

Him and Jaina.

He couldn?t help it. He burst out laughing.

How?d they know what I really want? He shrugged.

It was only after he had come across a large number of them that he got tired of them. And depressed. How come I have it so good in fiction and so lousy in real life?

Behind him, Jag and Jaina returned from their walk. ?Find anything?? Jaina asked.

?Nothing,? Kyp lied.

Jaina laughed. ?I can tell when you?re lying, Kyp.? She came over and glanced at what he had been reading. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. She spoke softly, so softly that Kyp nearly didn?t hear her. ?How?d they know what I really want??

By that time, Jag had walked over and read it also. His face paled and he glanced at Jaina, then at Kyp, who was biting his lower lip and trying not to look at Jaina.

Jag reached over and clicked on a different story. ?Oh, sithspit!? he exclaimed, seeing the pairing. Me and Tahiri? No way? she?s in love with Anakin.

Jaina?s eyes widened when she saw it. ?Jag?? she asked hesitantly.

?What?? Jag asked, his mind racing. Where did they ever get that idea? What has happened between us to give that impression?

Jaina swallowed hard. ?Jag, I ? ?

Kyp cut her off quickly. ?No, Jaina, don?t. This means nothing, really.? He started to leave, but Jaina grabbed his arm to stop him.

?Don?t you DARE leave, Kyp Durron!? she said, angrily. ?Jag and I already discussed this on our walk. We realized that while we?re good friends, that?s all we are. We?re living a lie, Kyp. I don?t love him, and he doesn?t love me, at least not romantically.? She looked down at the gaudy carpeting and added in a small voice. ?I love you.?

Kyp couldn?t believe his ears. ?Jaina, I ? ?

She put her hand on his lips to stop him. ?Don?t say it, Kyp. Don?t feel that you need to love me just because I happen to love you.?

Kyp smiled and took her hands in his. ?But I?ve always loved you, Jaina.? He knelt down in front of her. ?I?ve always wanted to ask you this.? He gazed up into her eyes. ?Jaina Solo, will you marry me??

Jag let out a whoop. ?Sweet Force, Durron! You don?t waste any time, do you??

Jaina grinned and punched Jag lightly in the arm. ?Just because my brothers aren?t here doesn?t mean you have to fill in for them, Jag.? She turned back to Kyp and, pulling him up towards her, whispered, ?Yes, Kyp Durron. I will marry you.?

Kyp smiled and kissed Jaina softly. ?What do you say we go back and keep this place a secret? I don?t think I want to know what would happen if they found us.?

Jaina nodded. ?Mobs. Rioting. Mayhem.?

Jag smirked. ?I thought that was your department.?

Jaina glared at him, then took Kyp?s proffered arm. Jag followed them out, chuckling and thinking about Tahiri. Stranger matches have been made, he thought, watching the one in front of him.

Across the hallway, a door opened and two men watched the couple and Jag walk out. They turned and gave each other a

22. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    HEE HEE! Great job, Myri! Loved the Wes, Loved the K/J!

Awesome!

EDIT: First post! WooT!

23. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hehe! I liked it. :)

~~Jilly

25. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Thanks, guys! :)

I figured the K/Jers would appreciate this... ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.